Germanics needed Latins to record them

>Germanics needed Latins to record them
>Germanic pagans needed Christians to record them
Why couldn't the Germanic pagan into writing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polada_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
en.wikipedia.or/wiki/Etruscan_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization
en.wikipedia.or/wiki/Etruscan_civilizat
dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Germanic people acquired their cherished Runes from Etruscan trader-instuctors

How the fuck can they live with themselves after that? The entire Germanic identity is based on autistic imitation

The Germanic people were historically very primitive.

No need for it really. Stuff was passed down orally, except for runestones. Large stones with runic inscriptions made in memory of beloved lost ones or great men.

Etruscans acquired their script from Euboean traders... wow... how can they live like that?

Germanics:
>Superior mind and memory, remembers everything important, doesn't need to write anything down, knows the song of his people
Inferior Medi cucks:
>Small brain, has to write things down to remember them, keeps forgetting how to maintain his empire

See The snowchimpy Swedes weren't creative enough to come up with something like the Runic alphabet.

And they never used it for anything beyond shitty stone scratchings. They had "written language" but not really. What's wrong with snowniggas?

>This thread again

I like this thread.

Bump.

Because they were the most primitive people of Europe.

we wuz futhark n shiet yo i swear on me mama mia

>Medi cucks
In that they stole Germanic women and made them into their fuck slaves. So, cuck as in the verb.

>There are literally writings of Roman diplomats and travelers being harassed by Germanic men trying to give them homosex

If Latins are so smart why aren't they rich like us?

Is that for real?

Really causes you to ponder...

I just have to ask, are there any real Meds here or is it just American diaspora?

Because Germscums are too dumb and too cowardly to accomplish anything

They can only rely on stealing the accomplishments/ancestors of others

youtube.com/watch?v=4ztOV2wrrkY

Euboeans acquired their script from phoenician traders... wow... how can they live like that?

Because we're dragged down by T*rronia.

Probably just some Canadian or Australian shitposters, as usual

yeah it dosen't work that way kiddo, explain how your fellow meds in spain and Greece are so poor

savage looters

Northern Italy is Germanic

That video is pretty great.

Terronia is latin

Because the jews

It's true. For all the Latins' philosophical depth, they couldn't outfox us. It was I, the Queen Jew who sent the Goths upon Rome and laid in motion the master plan that would eventually come to a fore in this very era with the Mediterranean financial collapse!

Next stop, using Holocaust denial and Hollywood to WHITE GENOCIDE!

Bwahahahaha!

>shapeshifts into crow with an extra large beak

Italy was making quite a lot of ground breaking discoveries during the renaissance period. Germanics were only making great contributions to science after the 18th- century. So that's 3000 years of being the leaders in science and philosophy vs 300 years. Tell me who's the "master race" again.

>anti Nordic thread on /his again

average southern European

tell me how med shits like Fermat or Cardano measure up to Leibniz, Gauss or Heisenberg? I'll wait

Italy wasn't doing anything except painting in the renaissance

The Dutch were also better painters than them by the way

That person isn't not white

OH

I think we have to give the title of "best scientists" to Anglos, but it's not like Meds don't have a lot of them either:

>Enrico Fermi
>Marconi
>Lagrangia
>Avogadro
>Cavalieri
>Galvani
>Volta
>Galileo Ferraris
>Galileo Galilei
>Da Vinci
>etc

Who cares about scientists. Napoleon was a Med. The eternal Anglo and the eternal Kraut never will never produce any great leader like him.

>Lating needed Germanics to protect them
>Latin Crusader states needed Germans to prop them up

Why couldn't the Latin Christian into being a man?

can these nord vs med threads stop?
europe is basically greek city states right now

who cares really

>Italy was making quite a lot of ground breaking discoveries during the renaissance period.
You mean the same discoveries Arabs and Roman had already discovered millennia before?

>So that's 3000 years of being the leaders in science and philosophy vs 300 years.

Meds never managed to take the lead from the Chinese and Arabs. Only in their naive, Eurocentric minds can this illusion survive.

>china
i guess
>arabs
the best med period was when arabs were just tribes
the best arab period was later

either way, what's with the dick measuring contest?
what's the point

I personally suspect lack of paper (or parchment, or vellum, or some readily available writing medium) and lack of the surplus resources necessary to establish dedicated educated classes. Because they did have an alphabet, and they even used it to record some of their shit on rocks and such, but they didn't engage in much writing until southern institutions of learning and paper started coming north.

>You mean the same discoveries Arabs and Roman had already discovered millennia before?

Those people aren't Med now? I mean ethnic Arabs aren't really, but Mesopotamians, Persians and North Africans are. That's where most of the accomplishment came from.

kek

Why didn't they just write on wood?

>Mesopotamians, Persians and North Africans are Meds

This is what Medshits actually believe

I dunno. They probably did, wood just doesn't keep. But that would be the second part of my suspicion: lack of a dedicated educated class.

>. So that's 3000 years
WE WUZ GREEKS N SHIT

Why do you think Italians and Greeks overlap with some Middle Easterners in looks?

Lotharingia master-race

Italy was literally nothing 3000 years ago,
You where just like the Germanics

Are you sure?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polada_culture
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
en.wikipedia.or/wiki/Etruscan_civilization
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization

Because Italians and Greeks got culturally enriched. Are Eritrean Germanics because they overlap with some "Germanics" in looks?

Did the Slavic Federation ethnically cleanse the Baltic Germans?

That admixture is quite ancient. Notice how it's all over Europe, Meds just have more. I mean "Mediterraneaness" is pretty much defined by how inclined you are to the Middle East.

so tell me more about Etruscans being the leaders in science 1000 bc

>riccoli d'or

mamma mia

>Nuragics

>Nuragic Sheaths for daggers and stilettos, baskets, buttons and ships spread to the Villanovian northern communities along the characteristics askoidi pitchers; the conspicuous presence of locally produced forms rather than the originals, in particular the jugs, that seems to hint to forms of permanence of Sardinian groups in Tirrenica, similarly, the recognition of Nuragic influences in the funerary architecture of Populonia is evident and, more sure, the recent discovery of Nuragic ceramics in the context of the Villanovan town of Populonia in the same region.
>This reconstruction must be assessed in the light of the picture, equally important, of building relationships between Sardinia and southern Etruria, mainly Vulci, Tarquinia and Cerveteri, for which the explanation of a redistribution of Sardinian products from Vetulonia or Populonia seems unconvincing

Really made me ponder

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polada_culture
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terramare_culture
literally nothing
>en.wikipedia.or/wiki/Etruscan_civilizat
They got destroyed by Romans
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nuragic_civilization
would be a stretch to give creeds to all Italians for these instead of just the small regions they lived in,

>I mean "Mediterraneaness" is pretty much defined by how inclined you are to the Middle East.
>Not by how inclined you are to the Mediterranean

Holy shit are Meds retarded

>literally nothing

Those cultures are the precursors to Etruscan civilization. Considering everyone else was living in mudhuts at the time I would say it's quite impressive.

>They got destroyed by Romans

The Latins pretty much adopted their civilization along with added influence from Magna Graecia.

>would be a stretch to give creeds to all Italians for these instead of just the small regions they lived in

Yeah, whatever, but you also have to credit Magna Graecia to Southern Italy and Sicily as well since genetic studies have proven that the people of those regions are quite close to the regions where the colonizers were from.

>those cultures are the precursors to Etruscan civilization

Not really, Etruscans' precursors are Villanovians and ProtoVillanovians who were urnfield invaders from Central Europe

But then you have North Africans who also border the Med sea and they aren't inclined to South Euros at all.

Because they're mostly Arabs, who come from the Middle East, so not Meds.

They're mostly Berbers though

They are mostly Berbers.

Look, the non-Europeans with the closest genetic ties to Meds are Levantines, Turks and Mesopotamians.

>keeps forgetting how to maintain his empire

>Italians and Greeks got culturally enriched
That's mostly a meme. Whatever trace mixture they have, it's not enough to affect phenotype.

Ancient Greeks and Italians were Germanic
Modern Greeks and Italians are Arabs/Turks
Prove me wrong
Oh you cant?

dienekes.awardspace.com/articles/hellenes/

Then why do some Italians look like this?

Nice cherry picking

half of them looks like arabs and jews lol

That's how many of them looked back them as well. No difference

*back then

Phoenicians acquired their script from alien explorers seeding Earth with the beginnings of civilization... wow... how can they live like that?

>people with heavy West Asian genetics can exhibit West Asian phenotypes

Stop the presses.

>different nose

Yes, but not uncommon for a Med. According to various anthropologists, this kind of phenotype is called "Dinaricized Mediterranean". It's most common in Italy.

>Implying terrones can afford to become Olympians

Lol only handsome meds are real meds? Gotcha makes sense

>Maltese
>Indo-European language

You should become a tripfag like that one Turk poster. You're just as iconic.

Even with terroni included, Italy has like 31-35% light eyes on average (blue, grey, green). Interestingly enough, it's very hard to find a light eyed person on a Roman fresco though. I haven't found any myself yet.

Are Cypriots "Mediterranean" or Mediterranean? They're genetically levantine but culturally Greek

Other way around m8 - what do you think the diadochi and the Romans did?

Bronw Hair and Brown eyes are the real master race.

>Italy has like 31-35% light eyes on average

This is what Italians actually believe

You know you can just look at: to realize this bullshit is wrong, right? The guy who did that study doesn't even tell how he got the data for the populations.

Because that's how south euros look? Why are you retarded enough to view race as a spectrum instead of a conglomerate?

Yeah, I mean he doesn't even look that exotic, pretty much a regular Greek guy. It's just a bad picture. He's from Calabria. Calabrians are the darkest and most West Asian inclined Italians.

Historical cycles. No living creature on Earth can be at Peak Performance 100% of the times.

I really wish Southern Italy would get out of it's shitty cycle already, because without them, Italy would be on par with with the likes of France and Germany. Are we still taking turns because of Magna Graecia or something?