Slavery numbers don't add up

In the US 450k African prisoners were imported. Today they stand at 42million in the US. That represents an unheard of growth rate. Remember between 1800-1970 there was virtually no African immigration into the US.
>Inb4 "niggers breed like vermin"
The only problem with that is over 90% of those brought from Africa were men.

What's going on here? It is highly unlikely that colonial era women were getting blacked at all let alone at such a high rate?

Other urls found in this thread:

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/
theroot.com/slavery-by-the-numbers-1790874492
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers DO breed like vermin though.

>In the US 450k African prisoners were imported

Please provide where you got this number

To be honest I think it was more about male black slaves getting WHITED than whites getting blacked at the time. and you need to realize that it's been 200 years since 1800

This is common knowledge google it.

You're crazy if you think the average slave got to fuck a white woman back then. Hell, you had to be castrated just to be allowed to work in the house.

Source?

That's what I'm saying, I think that the female black slaves were getting fucked by the white men.

>muh bbc black supremacists are literally result of their ancestors getting cucked by whites

That explains quite bit about American niggers.

That is the case. Black women got Whited en masse. Where do you think light skin people came from? Blacks from west Africa didn't come here that way. Now you see as many of them as actual dark skinned ones.

I'm black.

People got blacked and bleached all the time.

m8 you can't use your race as a source on a historical topic.

That's what I figured. A law was enacted in the 1600s that stated a child inherits the caste of his mother. White women pushed for that, to bastardized their husbands outside children, and cut them out of wealth.

The first generation of true black Americans were bastardized mulattos, that explains a lot about why blacks are perceived as and treated as America's collective bastard children to this day.

This. Most black people in the States, if they're able to trace their ancestry back to colonial days, any white DNA came from a master fucking a female slave (which was very common). Seeing as black men were coupled with black women to make more slaves, and if a white women got pregnant by a black man, the slave would almost certainly have been killed and the baby either killed or secretly birthed and raised as a house slave to be coupled with another black slave, it's unlikely something like that happened en masse. Essentially, we blacked ourselves.

A child inherits equal parts genetic material from both parents. So the child is simultaneously the master and the slave. It's crazy how reproduction works isn't it.

We couldn't resist that chocolate ass.

The problem with your theorie is that the vast majority of slaves brought over were male, and they weren't being promised wives. Coupling likely only started after the actual slave trade became prohibited, and at that point it was probably the mulattos created in the first few generations used to breed with whatever pure Africans were left along with other bastardized mulattos. Some slaves were so white in appearance that they were used as propaganda to push for the civil war.

So your arguement against we fucked the shit out of them is that they back so white because we fucked the shit out of the that its impossible we fucked them so much.

>wut

Completely irrelevant to his post

I'm just pointing out the complexities and nuances of race. I'm not defending any position.

I have reason to believe that race is taught to people in a grossly oversimplified manner, to the point of being borderline lying.

I still can't

Numbers of slaves brought into the USA are uncertain, at best.

But it is in that ball park.

pbs.org/wnet/african-americans-many-rivers-to-cross/history/how-many-slaves-landed-in-the-us/

Number cited is actually 388,000. Henry Louis Gates is the historian making that claim if you care looking it up further.

From what is suggested, most slaves actually arrived in South America and the Caribbean region, then later some were bought again or migrated upwards towards america. But apparently the spike in number would be mostly due to natural population growth of that original slave population sample.

He goes into it further into this article here as well:
theroot.com/slavery-by-the-numbers-1790874492

One drop rule. Mixed-race kids are usually seen as black, at least in the US, so there's an awful lot of white ancestry in today's black population. Plus more recent immigration from Africa or the Caribbean, of course.

Was ist always 10% Women though? Could it be that they were imported more equally in the beginning, when Slaves were still supposed complement the sparse white Immigrants, since 'Murica was a wild and hostile continent? And later the Slaves were only more imported as Labourers, though the black population had still a headstart that allowed them to keep up with the white pop?

>One drop rule
Literally retarded logic/policy backed by 19th century phrenologyboos. It was abolished so why do modern americans on both "sides" (Kangz and nordcucks) keep flinging it at each other as if it was still legit? Why don't the more grounded-in-reality americans interject in this bullshit and put an end to it? Why do mainstream amerifats still buy into the "white" and "black" ethnicity memes? Are they all fucking retarded?

>In the US 450k African prisoners were imported. Today they stand at 42million in the US. That represents an unheard of growth rate.

That's actually a totally normal growth rate. lrn2math

As far as im aware when you hire slaves you dont really want women for anything but house work or something similar. The jobs the slaves were bought for was hard work so hiring weaklings would be a waste of money.

No. Women have always been a valued commodity, and thus by and large were able to avoid slavery altogether, or at least the worst parts of it. The myth that slavery equally affected the genders, is a troubling revision of history.

It's abnormally high, especially when you consider the gender disparity involved with slavery.

It's about psychological manipulation. The one drop rule was initially pushed by white women of the colonies to bastardized their husband's many outside children, and that bastardization became a characteristic of the black American community. So it's extremely offensive when a shining example is held up and whites say "he's not really black". It's a basically you can't have it both ways kind of thing.

Yeah "housemaids". It was done impart to make their wives feel insecure, and thus prevent them from getting uppity and keep them playing their part.

So what I'm getting essentially is despite racism being so prevalent in the US, Americans were still racemixing. Does this mean the Southern states that are the most racist which also happen to have the most blacks are just projecting insecurities of their mixed black blood and closet love of black cock and pussy?

>450k

But that's wrong.

>It's abnormally high

It's less than 2% per year. Nothing weird about it at all.

The slave trade was abolished in 1809. Pretty much all the Africans that would be shipped to America were shipped there by 1800.

>819k is 450k

Those that were already in the states were already several generations into breeding. The raw numbers that came from Africa are about 450k 90% male at least.

>It is highly unlikely that colonial era women were getting blacked at all let alone at such a high rate?
No but a lot of slave women got WHITED. And in general I think you'd want to encourage your slaves to breed so you'd have more slaves.

The vast majority of slaves brought over were male. That is not indicative of a plan to start little slave families. The incentive to breed slaves increased with the abolishment of the trade, but even then it was tightly regulated eugenics, hence the nfl and nba.

>tightly regulated eugenics, hence the nfl and nba.
This meme fucking sucks and is old and stinky too.

African countries and non-slave African immigrants do well in sports as well. The biomechanics of the average sub-saharan african's body alone creates an athletic superiority in most outdoor sports. Also:
>tightly regulated eugenics
fucking really

Are you mentally challenged? If the majority of imported slaves were men then white men fucking slave women doesn't explain the supposed disparity between current population and original population, since the bottleneck factor in increasing population is how many babies the female minority can produce and not how many men are around to fuck then. To dumb it down for you. If there were only 10000 women left on earth, you can see how much harder it would be to boost the population back up compared to a scenario where there are only 10000 men on earth who can just inseminate women around the clock. I'm not saying white slave owners didn't fuck their female slaves, but that wouldn't explain the supposedly impossible (and it isn't impossible) growth rate.

That only matters for the first generation, since new generations will be just about 50-50 male to female.

And look at You start getting enormous African American population growth in the 1820s, after slave trade has stopped, and you're starting to get the next generation of slaves born in the U.S.

>That only matters for the first generation, since new generations will be just about 50-50 male to female.
It matters for every generation you mongoloid. If the population is 50-50 male female you're not going to add much by introducing more males, because there are more than enough men to impregnate all the women and the bottleneck is STILL how many pregnancies the woman can have. You could increase the growth rate even more by having black.men impregnate white women, but it doesn't work the other way.

The population ratio of blacks declines after 1810 you dumb fuck. They're getting outbred by other imports and the old whites exactly because of their initial breeding disadvantage.

How is this at all relevant to what I said? I'm not talking about the growth rate of blacks relative to the rest of the population, which isn't my area of expertise as a biologist. I specifically am pointing out that the "increasing the number of males will increase the birth rate" line of reasoning is dumb.

Learn to read, you fucking imbecile.

>It matters for every generation you mongoloid. If the population is 50-50 male female you're not going to add much by introducing more males, because there are more than enough men to impregnate all the women and the bottleneck is STILL how many pregnancies the woman can have. You could increase the growth rate even more by having black.men impregnate white women, but it doesn't work the other way.

Can you read? Are you honestly that stupid? IMPORTATION OF BLACKS STOPPED IN 1809 YOU STUPID FUCK. There was no more disproportionate adding of males when you had the sudden growth of the black population.

>hire
>slaves

pick one.

B8?

BLEACHED

Free africans were brought in the early 18th century to set up swamp rice plantations no white settler would turn a profit on. Whole villages were "bought" because they ran afoul of a petty king or a slave trader, and kind of forced to move with incentive. These are where we get the Carolina's black slave owners, to a large degree, and full-african breeding women.
This and the fact of "paternal liberties" taken by slave owners being downplayed by both sides of history, accounts for your numbers.

African traits are pretty persistent and have more to do with shape of the skull, lips, nose, hair, etc than skin color. Im part native american but still look white but noticed I was darker than half the "black" kids after summer break during elementary school but somehow everyone 'knew' they were black...confused me when I was younger

Lips and noses vary with black people, but hair is pretty consistent, even then all black Americans are essentially mulattos to varying degrees, so you get a lot of different phenotypes. The whole skull thing would make sense if race was a binary issue, but the reality is it exists on a spectrum.