Why race-mixing was perceived as bad and derenegate in older times?

Why race-mixing was perceived as bad and derenegate in older times?

Other urls found in this thread:

iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq03.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_haplogroup_L_lineages
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because non white people constitute a eugenic threat to the white race and by extension humanity in general.

if it was, it sure didnt prevent our ancestors from fucking them

i would, by the way. eagerly

>Why race-mixing was perceived as bad and derenegate in older times?
It's a natural instinct. You want your genes to survive, by association your tribe's genes, so you fight against foreign pollution.
By default your needs > your tribe's needs, so you'll fuck a foreigner if it is convenient to you. But you won't approve of someone else doing the same.

>By default your needs > your tribe's needs
Back to Biology 1.01

it wasnt
now back to

I dont care. That is one hot chick.

>race-mixing was perceived as bad and derenegate

That's actually a relatively new meme. Romans, etc. wouldn't give it a second thought.

In bantz only. The least racist person on earth is a sex starved soldier. Stormfags don't understand being picky about sex via race is a luxury and a phenomenon of modern comfort.

T H I C C

God, she's so hot. Should of been born as a slave owner

no way. can you imagine her as demure and submissive? she'd be having my kids the day she hit the plantation.

Denying racism is far more /pol/ than acknowledging it, dumb /pol/ack

>t. Retard
Romans did the exact same thing but they used 'class' instead of 'race'.

In all likelihood a woman straight out of Africa would look more like this.

winning smile right there. 8/10 would rub her nappy bump head

Romans were racist as shit against Germanic people. Race and class discrimination heavily overlap.

I wasnt denying racism. Race is a 19th century concept. Now provide an example of people in antiquity regarding 'race-mixing' as degenerate and maybe i can give a proper response to your shitpost.

Germans are a spook and thus not a race

>what are partricians/citizens of ancient Rome

racism is a germanic/anglo meme to show their northcuck insecurity
mediterraneans had never much trouble with that

>classism = racism
uh, no

>Race is a 19th century concept
[citation needed]

Because Mediterraneans fuck everything. Even dogs.

8/10 Would put baby in her.

Can't blame them

>Imagine being on the ship for a whole year.

>Landed on Africa.

> See this chick

>anglo meme
Genesis 24:1-4 Abraham was now very old, and the Lord had blessed him in every way. Abraham said to his oldest servant, who was in charge of everything he owned, “Put your hand under my leg. Make a promise to me before the Lord, the God of heaven and earth. Don’t get a wife for my son from the Canaanite girls who live around here. Instead, go back to my country, to the land of my relatives, and get a wife for my son Isaac.”

Now why was race-mixing bad?

Deuteronomy 7:2-5 and when the Lord your God delivers them over to you and you defeat them, you must completely destroy them. Make no treaty with them and show them no mercy. Do not intermarry with them. Do not give your daughters to their sons or take their daughters for your sons, because they will turn your sons away from Me to worship other gods. Then the Lord’s anger will burn against you, and He will swiftly destroy you. Instead, this is what you are to do to them: tear down their altars, smash their sacred pillars, cut down their Asherah poles, and burn up their carved images.

>being this historically illiterate
Good to know I can just ignore you itt then

that's a big sentence conidering Welshs, Scotts, Irishs, New Zeelanders and other known bestiality lovers

well, jews were pretty fucked in the head with muh chosen people

Good Lord!

>in general
>when whites are only a third of the humam population

It's always been okay, as long as it a white man race mixing.
Why women couldn't tax mix is because less than intellegent males need social cohesion to get their dicks wet, when a women race mixes single dudes turn full /r9k/ real quick

>applying 19th century memes to iron age beliefs
Thanks for playing!

You realize most people throughout history did not understand genetics, right? They just thought foreign people in general were weird and probably evil.

this
like this myth in balkans/asia minor about women with dark hair and blue eyes being literal witches

Taking your enemy's women has been a thing since the homo sapiens days, also fucking slaves

Go ask the arabs, or the mongols or the spaniards, dicking knows no bounds

African Americans are 30% European yet act like unhinged mentally impaired psychopaths showing that 70% of black DNA is enough to render a human a wild animal, that is why racemixing WITH NIGGERS was frowned upon because all you do is create SMARTER MORE DANGEROUS NIGGERS like Black Americans who make Africans look like retards in comparison on the IQ scale.

No one outside of 18th-20th century America-Europe gave a shit.

Well this is bullshit. It's actually a very natural instinct, for men at least, to spread their genes are far possible, which is basically why men all want to fuck exotic foreign women and always have no matter how strong the racist pressure was.

Plus there's plenty of women who have enough curiosity to fug a foreigner.

>It's a natural instinct. You want your genes to survive, by association your tribe's genes, so you fight against foreign pollution.
Lmao, nobody was walking around with a microscope concerned with genetic purity.

In addition, "foreign" or "different race" could be as simple as "those other cunts who live like rats just beyond those hills." Consider Macedon and Classical Greece: essentially the same race, but the two viewed each other as different races.

Race has no bearing on intelligence or behaviour. It's the social conditioning of the situation they are brought up into which explains their poor behaviour.

For example in Britain black people are just totally normal people but the Pakistanis are fucking cunts, which is reversed in America, where Pakistanis are just a minority of educated people.

>user 1: Race mixing was relatively new.
>You: NO IT ISN'T NEW. THEY USED CLASS INSTEAD
>Class
>Race
>Your argument shooting itself in it's foot.

>For example in Britain black people are just totally normal people
Bullshit British Niggers are just as feral as American nogs there are just far less british niggers than Americans that isnt even evident.

Now do explain the psychotic rate of murder IN NIGGER MAJORITY COUNTRIES if race is not a factor.

It aint poverty either because explain why poor white areas in America are not as dangerous as black areas FUCKING EXPLAIN THAT. Even in the late 1800s niggers in America caused rampant violent crime.

>Why race-mixing was perceived as bad and derenegate in older times?

Uh, context? Because foreign nobles tended to marry the fuck out of each other and they can get pretty fucking interracial, especially in Asia. You have Chinese princesses being sent o secure nomad alliances and vice versa. You had Persian brides for Hellenic Successor kingdoms. Even in European monarchs married foreign monarchs way too often enough.

Brit dindus are normal lad, you just bought into the iq bell curve meme

All throughout history this just depended on your culture. And lots of times, still, can't mix religious ideas. This leads to a nurtured trait not a natural one. Deprogram yourself and smash it all

Sure they are normal thats why black areas in London are no go zones right?

What about gang violence in London?

Just shut up already, humans are animals and our behavior can be simplified to a base level depending on our genetic subdivisions.

>no go zones

These don't exist outside of America and the southern hemisphere

>be Roman
>be mightiest, most influential civilization of the Western Hemisphere
>be legionnaire
>sent to African desert to establish a fort along some trade route
>come across tribe of native dindus, doing dindu shit
>female circumcision, bovine cunilingus, whatever else
>"Yes, surely I should bring this being back to my home-country (unchained), and let it breed with my women."

Romans wouldn't touch blacks. Their role in Western Civilization throughout the ages has been as slaves, until recently. Only now have people become liberal enough to tolerate them. Romans were haughty and felt strongly superior to non-Romans. Again, they wouldn't tolerate primitive, savage dindus.

They weren't subject to Native Americans obviously, and I can't imagine they encountered too many Asians or poohs. So that doesn't leave many peoples left for your 'race-mixing' argument. MENAs? People associate them with Meds (i.e., Romans) anyways usually. Anglos, Slavs, Northern Europeans? Surely the Romans bred with them, but how 'interracial' do we consider that?

I think the solution is to decimate all life those stupid islands and submerge them into the ocean forever.

This is exactly something a Roman would scribble on a wall while being blown by some mustachio'd bag of salumi. 10/10 post

You cant submerge the United Caliphate moron, its continental crust.

You do know Roman Legions are the ones who tend to bring back loads of strange foreign shit to Rome yeah?

Consider the fact that by the late Empire, the "native" Roman religions are dying in the face of a big trend on Eastern religions such as Isis-Cult, Mithraism, and Christianity. The popularity of these cults tended to be the fault of Roman soldiers, since much of their military activity in the latter Empire was in the east.

Do you ever get tired of acting like a retard to get people's attention online?

You sure seem pretty crusty over what you did to yourselves. You had Sikhs lining up for the Anglo ride and you picked their worst enemy. Fuckin lmao dude.

That's flat out bullshit intelligence is mostly inherited
iq-test.learninginfo.org/iq03.htm

How did latins get sub-Saharan admixture? Slaves were fucking Romans?

Clearly you have know idea what it's like to be a soldier in the desert surrounded by nothing but dudes.

Related pic

Same reason as why you thought people of other races were ugly as a child.

As a child and to this day I still find South East Asians and niggers to be really ugly.

Vince McMahon?

The Sub Saharan mixture is like a relic of a more ancient time same as how we have traces of Neanderthal DNA in us despite no Neanderthals existing, its means one of our ancestors was fucked by niggers a very long time ago so long ago that our ethnic groups didnt even exist and that nigger's DNA has been in us since then.

>It's the social conditioning of the situation they are brought up into which explains their poor behaviour.

No it's not. It's Gini coefficient e.g the inequality of a society that determines people's poor behavior.

If there is a huge gap between the poor and the rich, this means that it requires way more work on the part of the individual to succeed in the social game, which means people revert to easier social games to win at instead, which usually means drug dealing rings, gangs, hooliganism etc, where gaining status is simpler.

No actually that Subsaharan DNA shows up during the moorish conquests.

8/10 would rate 8/10

This. He beat me to it. You do know humans didn't originate with the Greeks and Romans, right? They were around hundreds of thousands of years before that, in differing forms as they traveled, interbred, and evolved. And the Mediterranean has always been adjacent to Africa.

My point is, the Romans were seemingly too proud, and too cruel, to allow what we allow today with our negroes. We know that about their culture. Negroes were largely not present there, except as slaves, if that. The "Romans weren't racist" idea is a fallacy being (((taught))) nowadays because of the "we can't prove it's not true so it must be true logic," when in fact everything we know about them suggests they were probably racist to some extent at least. And remember it was us, not them, that shipped boatloads of negroes into our countries and then set them free. Knowing that, the "Romans were raced-mixers" argument doesn't hold much water.

8/10, smash

They were racist alright. Against Germanic people.

If you're not Greek or Roman you aren't human.

It's actually the opposite. Nobody use to care about race mixing. That's why there are so many races that consist entirely of two other races mixed together like Central Asians, Meds, Horn Africans, Saharans, Finns, Indians... the list goes on and on

The feels man. The parallels between them and their barbarians and that of us and our dark skins. But unlike Rome, we'll win, r-right?

>racist
Only applies to race, Germanics and Latins are in the same racial group so its really ethnic hatred.

Except they wouldn't let the foreign men blow their women, they would do it on the foreigners since it's about dominance. Putting a modern racial view on the Romans is retarded since they hadn't though much of race. You were either Roman or not. They certainly wouldn't have allowed Celts and Germans to fuck their women.

The admixture may be archaic though. I think in Jews it is.

I think tribalism is instinctual, so yes. And I think our ancestors were very tribalistic historically as well. Populations have remained fairly static. When populations migrate that's when mixing occurs, but usually because of factors like there being too few women etc...

Semites originated in Ethiopia.

Fuck off retard. Stop believing in bullshit studies spammed by that retarded Russian-Bavarian LARPer on /pol/. Orcadians have more Sub-Saharan admix than South Italians.

Wishful thinking. Afro-Asiatic speaking populations were less SSA influenced than modern ones. So it's certain to be the same for hebrews.

>Swede having more black in him than the Greek
Jesus Christ how far did Sven sail?

>Quoting old test law out of context
>implying said law still is relevant.

I just it's just very archaic admixture that gets detected sometimes and sometimes not. Anything under 1% is not very conclusive. It has some correlation with the distribution of maternal haplogroup L though: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/African_admixture_in_Europe#Frequencies_of_haplogroup_L_lineages

Ethiopia is below the Sahara, thus subsaharan.

Racemixing was considered more acceptable in colonial Brazil and look what happened...

>london no-go zones
name me a single one you autistic larper, I live there so I'll know if you make shit up.

>gangs
sure there are "black" gangs in the capital, just like there are "polish" gangs or "asian" gangs or "paki" gangs or "irish gangs" or good ol english gangs. Find me the MET stat that shows them being particularly disproportionate. The big problem in London is knife crime, about 4000 attacks or incidents a year on average, rising ever since guns got btfo in the 90s. And the knife attack perpetrator stats so not suggest any ethnic background is more predisposed to them than another.

You're just another tard who fell for the /pol/ memes. Don't get me wrong, I fucking love /pol/ banter but do your research instead of falling for poorly sourced (or even unsourced) memographics.

Also, it's funny how that Russian nigger only cherry picked a single part of the article with the bullshit study and ignored everything else in it.

it wasn't

They allowed MENA men to fuck their women

Historically, race mixing in the ancient world only occurred as a result conquest by more advanced and stronger people over weaker or divided nations. Ancient mongrel people like the Habeshas of Ethiopia/Eritrea, are pretty much ancient Jewish/Semitic rape babies from 3000 years ago. But during peace time, it was uncommon for people to marry out of their tribe/city state let alone race. The world was a lot smaller back then.

www.bbc.com/news/science-environment-18526428

>3000 years ago
It was much older.

Not him but places like Alum Rock and Handsworth in Birmingham are places where no sane person would walk alone, especially white brits. I know of people being shouted at and rushed for being white in the former.
Not too much of a stretch to imagine places like this exist in London as well.

Not him, but the Gentes preference practiced in Rome is pretty much textbook racism.

Because they were Roman.

I've been described as looking "Germanic". My ancestry is mostly German.

I have an 8 inch cock, I'm hairy as fuck but my IQ is only ~100.

Most of my family lives to see the age of 100 and there's a history of living to old age since the 1800s

This, kind of. The colonial-era attitude was generally against it, but that did not prevent it from happening all the time.

It's why you have large mixed groups like Mestizos, Metis, among American blacks (it's own rather broad category), Coloureds in South Africa, etc.

If "race-mixing" was perceived as bad/deregenate [sic] why did it happen constantly?

As Mussolini said, one cannot imagine biologically pure 'races' today.

Only you create monolithic, arbitrary categories like skin colour, stemming from the 19th century conception of nationalities as races

>by the late Empire, the "native" Roman religions are dying in the face of a big trend on Eastern religions such as Isis-Cult, Mithraism, and Christianity.

When will this retarded meme die already?

>Implying anyone besides whites count as human

Moses married a black woman and when Aaron and Miriam bitched about it God put a cloud over Miriam and gave her leprosy until she calmed down.

Literally says that in the book of numbers

VENUS GUIDE MY DICK

>If "race-mixing" was perceived as bad/deregenate [sic] why did it happen constantly?
It's pretty clear why it's bad if you looks at how all that race-mixing in Latin America turned out

Not really.

Seleucid kings would often fucc Easterners and have them as their queens. Lots of Seleucid kings were actually half easterners.