PoSW

Anyone else just buy a bag of PoSW? Can't go any lower right guys? And I heard some good news is coming up as well. Feeling pretty confident right now.

See you guys on the moon

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ICOtimeline/status/876158230480769024
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm not memeing guys, it's ready for a pump. This is the best moment to pick up a bag. Picked up 1 btc worth myself.

I feel like this coin has come full circle and is now sleeper undervalued.

Exactly, but Veeky Forums only wants to get on coins that are already pumping. I mean when I posted about SHIFT nobody cared either. It's really sad. PosW exchange 2.0 is coming and when it hits the coin WILL pump. This is free money man

Get with the times and buy Bancor. Its pretty much the same thing.

biz retards will buy it once it pumps 2x or 3x...and then when it corrects again, people will be crying about it for weeks

It's over. They are getting rid of everything. Won't even have eth staking. It's just another no value shit

It's under 2m market cap right now, there are literal scams that are MUCH higher in mkt cap than that. Believe me, it's not going further down than this unless the entire crypto bubble bursts tomorrow

picked up .035 btc myself

dumped and now im on the bancor and NMR and ANT spaceship. Ayylmao brenthen

These must be the weakest hands I've ever seen. I'm holding ANT but i'm kinda hoping it crashes now. Go fuck yourself

It won't get any pumps until it gets added to bittrex and bittrex doesn't want to list it for some reason.

Since when do coins need Bittrex listing to pump? Didn't need any of that last time it went to the moon and beyond

NMR's ROI is toptier atm. bought @ .026btc left @ .039btc After 50 hours after IPO 30mil vol. expected to stop at .1btc.

Weak hands. Riiiiight. Let me guess? You're king Midas and everything you touch turns to gold? Fuck off. and ANT is going to saturn

Thats what i thought dude.
We're all out here making money.
Don't hate on people who give solid advice.
I can tell you're P&D let everyone go broke as long as i made .01btc type of person.

Just don't come in here talking about buying a nice bag of my coin and then dumping literally 2 minutes later. Also, 0.035 btc LOL why even bother

my bad. That was a dick move, there was a high volatility, i got shakey and dumped. .035 is alot of money for me when i only got .79 to play with.

again my bad.

its cool. NMR is very interesting, but I kinda I doubt they can pull the idea off. Put in a buy order at just above 0.003btc though. Thanks

Im suspicious aswell, We just gotta wait fingers crossed on the actual hedge fund itself.
Not to mention Renaissance Technologies is behind the tech. Soo verrry promising. it's Toptier tech. multi trillion $ companies would kill to have.
It's a waiting game for sure.
As for PoSW shits been crazy for the past 30days. I honestly thought it was gunna crash, thats why i bounced. what are your predictions?

About PoSW? I think it's going to flatline for maybe a bit longer before starting to rise and eventually moon. When? Nobody knows, it depends on what news the PosW team puts out and when. At least I 'm 100% sure it's not going to "crash" from here. It may dip a bit more, but then I'm just going to double my bag. I have faith in this.

I see. Something ill keep an extra eye. Hopefully soo. See ya on the moon m8. cheers.

Bought at 4000

They delisted bitbean.

They drew first blood.

They've provided no pics of their metal hardware wallet. Literally would cost $200 to make a prototype in a machine shop and another $100 in electronics.

Unforgivable. Im tempted to start making my own hardware wallets without and ico to further kill this pajeet coin.

An* ico

twitter.com/ICOtimeline/status/876158230480769024

What are you talking about? Isn't this it?