Veeky Forums is this art? I bought from a street artist in Central Park for ten bux and he told me it was art

Veeky Forums is this art? I bought from a street artist in Central Park for ten bux and he told me it was art.

tell me what to think Veeky Forums

sure that's why there is no signature on it

try harder next time newfag

He told me there is a signature in there somewhere only he can see

Hope you get banned for this pathetic attempt of bullshitting us.

I would suggest you end your existence now since it isn't worth a dime.

What rule am I breaking? Why are you so angry?

I'm an expert. Better get insurance. That's worth at least 6 figures.

Do you have any brokers you can reccommend? Does State Farm insure contemporary art?

>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc

This is the rule you are breaking and you are lying but that's not the worst part of it you are not even trying to make it interesting or believable.

Hmm I don't see a rule against lying here so even if I was (which I am not) in still wouldn't be breaking any rules. Seems like you are too dumb to appreciate the fine piece of contemporary art I bought at a steal for for 10 bux. It's okay you don't have my patrician taste.

You've just got a bad sense of humor, it's ok.

I still don't get what rule I am breaking be careful you are liable to a ban for abusing the report system.

>>This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc

Are you able to fucking read?

You broke the board's rules.

+ You are as smart and funny as a 10 year old.

>classical artwork

>abusing the report system

I hope we will never have to waste time with you again.

Contemporary art definitely falls under the purview of humanities. Hmm try again kiddo and stop derailing my thread.

Hmm I still don't understand why you are so angry maybe if you don't like my thread which isn't breakin any rules you should just be a big boy and not post in it instead of derailing it. Contemporary art is discussed all the time on Veeky Forums it falls under humanities please go away thanks.

>Contemporary art definitely falls under the purview of humanities

No it doesn't, that why the rules explicitly say "classical artwork".

No you are wrong. Wrong and stupid. Humanities is an umbrella term that covers contemporary art. Contemporary art is routinely discussed on Veeky Forums. Are you new here? Please learn some proper etiquette and stop derailing my thread thank you.

>Contemporary art is discussed all the time on Veeky Forums

What are you talking about, he is absolutely right you are clearly breaking the rules.

We could probably accept that, but your attempt of bullshitting us is so dumb and infantile that we are not willing to take it.

Again which rule am I breaking? Contemporary art is a staple of Veeky Forums and falls under the purview of humanities. I am really not understanding what the issue is here.

>humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork, archeology, anthropology, ancient languages, etc.
Classical artwork is not "something i just bought off the street but actually dooodled myself for le epix shitpost xd!"

There is a thread on contemporary architecture right now. Contemporary art is always discussed on Veeky Forums. Even the other guy admitted that the only rule I was breaking was "lying" and now he is backtracking and damage controlling.

At this point you have to be trolling, you did just read the rules but you still assume you are not breaking them.

The rules clearly say "classical artwork" stop trying to break this rule by saying "EVERYTHING IS HUMANITIES" KEKEL.

Please get banned, you are not 18 y.o. anyway.

No I never said you were breaking the rule by "lying" I never said it was a rule you are clearly breaking the "classical artwork" rule.

Stop strawmanning grow a pair of balls admitt that your pathetic attempt of bullshiting us failed hang yourself and we are fine.

Again, be careful with your abuse of the report system. You are clearly new to Veeky Forums. If I am breaking any rules (which I ensure you I am not) we will leave up to the janitor to decide. Thank you and good bye.

Reminder that sage goes in all fields

>There is a thread on contemporary architecture right now

No it's on postmodern architecture, postmod. is from the 1960 -> so it fits the rules. 25 years rule afaik.

Buddy you are clearly damage controlling I'd quote your post verbatim but it obvious you are a pea brained moron. Or you are engaging in trolling (which IS against the rules btw). Kindly stop derailing my thread thank you.

>please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago

This is rule #2

You broke 2 rules and now get back to your homework.

>You are clearly new to /his

mild kek

>people actually entertaining this 12 year old tier troll attempt

This board is easier to troll than Veeky Forums.

>Kindly stop derailing my thread thank you.

Stop breaking the rules, #1 and #2 should result in a permanent ban for you I guess.

You are to young for this bord anyway, try reddit or something else.

Buddy I really don't understand. That rule applies to discussion of historical events. Are you bird brained? This is covered under the scope of humanities I am truly sorry it angers it you so.

I'm not breaking any rules.

>Humanities is an umbrella term that covers contemporary art.

Humanities is an umbrella term that covers literally fucking anything, which is why we have to put up with these jackass troll threads daily. Veeky Forums might as well be /b/ for the sort of inane shit you braindead shitposters try to cram onto it.

#1This board is dedicated to the discussion of history and the other humanities such as philosophy, religion, law, classical artwork,

For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago.

>Veeky Forums is this art? I bought from a street artist in Central Park for ten bux and he told me it was art.

This board will be fun without kids like you.

Look I truly do not understand what rule I broke because I broke none. Meta discussion is way more against the rules as is petty trolling, hopefully all of the shit posters in this thread get the ban hammer and we can go back to discussing the piece of art I purchased.

We are discussing art. Art is humanities. Sorry you have no case it seems you have horrible readi comprehension as well.

Either you're pretending to be monumentally fucking dumb or you're monumentally fucking dumb, either way nobody gives a shit about your trashy scribble that you should've posted on /b/.

I wish the mods would do their fucking job and either delete this thread or permaban me and rescue me from the suffering that is "& Humanities".

>Art is humanities

Yeah that's why we have a specific rule for what kind of art is allowed.

Also rule n 2 alias 25year rule

Not going to feed you any longer

I really don't get what you are trying to imply. I'm totally at a loss. Btw new friend learn how to sage if you have nothing to contribute to the thread. The only one breaking a rule here is you by engaging in meta discussion and fruitless trolling.

OP I just made this, $60 and I guarantee you'll make back ten times your investment within a week by reselling it at an upscale new york gallery.

This is humanities how many times do I have to repeat myself? Contemporary art, philosophy, and economical schools of thought are constantly being discussed in Veeky Forums, sometimes even current events under the purview of political science, again friend you seem very easy to anger maybe you should invest in anger management courses.

Hmm I don't really view art as an investment, I bought the one in the op because I found it aesthetically pleasing and blue is my favorite color. The technique in your piece seems underdeveloped in comparison. I'd buy it for five bux I guess.

heh, leave it to some tasteless kiddo to not get the genius of my piece, why not read a fucking book you dumbass.

$50 final offer.

Hmm I like the color now. Six bux.

Btw which books on contemporary can you reccommend? Is this sort of like dada?

Sorry, I don't associate with people who can't appreciate artistic genius like my own. You just don't have taste, OP, don't bother with art.

>Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere

Ok thanks but it seems snobbish and rude desu

Hugh-manatees

If you think it's art then it's art. If you think it's worth $10 then it's worth $10. Art is subjective.

I like that scarf or whatever it is under it