Just Another AnTs ThReAd

NEO in the mornin'
and in the afternoon
NEO going up up up
See you on the moooon!

The more Ethereum tanks, the more NEOs tech will take the spotlight.

The rest is history.

yes bro i bought as much i could.
ethereum bagholders should join fast before it lifts of

Where can I buy this?

Bittrex $ANS

The oncoming STRAT vs NEO fight is gonna be a fun one

My gut says getting in on this will be like getting in on ethereum when it was $8, but it will be a long term hold (if you consider 6 months long term), which I am ok with.

Strat only uses #C, but NEO will support almost all programming languages via a compiler, including those on Microsoft.net, Java, Kotlin, Go and Python.

Once people figure this out, and once there is wider adoption in China, it will overtake STRAT easy

Da fuq. It's habbening already!

We'll see what happens in the long-run

Bagholder reporting in, almost sold my 337 antniggers for NMR when NMR was peaking at .06 lmao I'm fucking retarded

Thats all we can do atm, but I am pretty excited about this honestly.

Honestly though I think if you're holding either NEO or STRAT you'll see some kind of gains over time. Then we can laugh at the people who bought ETH at $400

But you didn't....so you are only retarded in theory. :)

>buying ETH at $400

Seriously, what the fuck was up with this? I'm just glad ETH was put to the test and was shown to be unable to handle that kind of traffic. I hope NEO is able to do what Ethereum could not. If so, it will definitely overtake Ethereum.

can anyone with more knowledge speak about volume and market cap? some people even said it's unlikely that this coin will ever get to $20 cause something something about market cap and circulation.

It needs to be worth about 750 million market cap to get to 20 dollars, it's not implausible at all, but it will take time.

its not unlikely its possible to go to hundreds.

Stratis is much shittier and had that market cap not long ago.