#INVESTINDIVERSITY

OK boys, lets stop trying to fuck each other over here trying to off our bags on one another and focus on "helping the liberals/SJWs become accustomed to crypto

Lets spread this diversity coin all over the libs social media

If they dont buy Diversity coin they are literally hitler, make sure they know this.

Ill send out some to you boys so we can all have some when they start buying.

Remember, if they dont buy diversity coin they are probably evil horrible donald trump supporters.

We will use their own hivemind standards against them, they will all need to prove they invested in diversity in order to stay in their secret SJW clubs

This is for you Veeky Forums Im going to make us all rich.

YES.

We must focus our powers on the enemy not ourselves and each other.

gay

of course its fucking gay

this is meant to be gay so the normies buy it off us :^)

cool pic op, I actually CANT FUCKING READ IT. GRATZ.

This might actually work

Send pls thx

3P6wsTyGPAv5cn2LnW5iwPtJwwcTDw2BhXy

Kek, you have to open original, i can read it

#investindiversity

Kek, the sjws will eat this up

Holy shit one second let me make an address I've never done this gay waves bullshit but this might actually fucking make us rich I can see this being a trend on Twitter for weeks

sent

#investindiversity :^)

3P3kRUz4t33JipuWVhvAhqY7DEJYGWA6FeN

YOOOOO DIVERSIFY MY ASS NIGGER

3PPwjdbdhv5cn2LnW5iwXJDHHwcTDwdbgGj

sent

#investindiversity
#lgbtqia
#equality

gibsmedat, i'll spread it around twitter and shit (have lots of gay friends)

3PPUteZVgmWxs2wpY669DFEabhRDZ13EGDD

why not
3P5AtT9GHPMfoJF7Lzx6RQqCWsR41pmZSMG

sent

also
im doing the same :^)

pretty original idea

not rly, someone else came up with the idea, they justs didnt know how to do it

oh well, this is for all of us. im sending out some free diversity :)

(while i still have some waves tokens to do so)

I'm in:
3P8ree2MNNWD18rSajH2mncoQaH6FiEXG1X

Nice work op

>Nice work op

kek, it wasnt that hard dude

but i sent ya some

How do I find my Wade address

Can you imagine all of the gay community and black Twitter and all those retards literally buying our bags? This could be glorious.

>blacks
>accepting of gays
are you retarded?

you underestimate the power of being against white ppl.

diversity = fuck whitey

3PMYRncts6W1GYSfXtP9CZMG45aXaymwoEZ

Send pls. I will shill this diversity coin like a good jew.

3PMEeAwkaGPWvVFM9Chdcqa8cdLBcFutPof

Shill tumblr

If I can just make one suggestion: you should also include a reason WHY "investing in diversity" is a tangible thing that will be good.

I look at these instructions and I'm asking myself how many 16 year old girls tumblrinas are going to even have the motivation to invest in this if they don't see a tangible benefit.

What can it be used for? What will its purpose be? You should focus on this now. Otherwise this will just be a failed project with no momentum. Maybe you should try making this into some sort of upvote token... Like someone on tumblr is opressed, so tumblrinas can send this to them to ease their psychogenic suffering. Brand it as a way to erase privilege, level the playing field.

Hit me with that diversity user
3P5FABMqt4rD7TKhDprjFQFV93YduKU5bGW

sent

#thisiswhywereequal

we should all strive to be diverse...

3P3pyQWGX156Qy6kCqUwqCP9cHpWvYXfor1

gibs coin you fucking white male

3PJvkzKNaVxQppqL4rbNVHuk5P6XNap4PnP

FUCK THE WHITE CIS MALE AGENDA

BUY DIVERSITY

3PCDxBigoiNf4zZABKefYZihHWBLx33tNho

I'm in #AllLivesMatter #DiversityIsTheAnswer #ComingUpWithHashtagsSoICanGetYour€€

3P3Vxe1dvWvgspgaEf4nBPrC5D7FCgyPQus

all lives matter? das rassist man, only black lives matter...

They don't have any reason to invest in this. /pol/ retards think they can just throw words like diversity around to get their stupid scheme to work.

Because that's what a majority of the LGBTQ crowd does. It's not to say there aren't intelligent, or outstanding members of that community who keep to themselves and don't drivel "LOL EQUAL RITES FUCK OTHER PEOPLE" like they're all on the lunatic fringe. But the lunatic fringe is exactly what diversity is aiming for. Because unfortunately, the LGBTQ community as well as Liberals in general have an exceeding large lunatic fringe because it allows the "social pariahs" to feel at ease with someone else who is just like them.

Yes, there are idiots who will purely buy on the idea of "Wow what if everyone who was GAY used this coin and anyone who wasn't gay, didn't!?"

kek, sorry you dont want all that tumblr money

Businessman frequently fail to put themselves in the position of the customer, but that's integral to the whole process.

Imagine you are a SJW on tumblr, you probably don't have a lot of money to spend in the first place because you have a shitty job and meme education. Now imagine you see a "Diversity coin". You see this infographic type thing and the first thing that goes through your head is scam. To bring the normies into this requires GREAT marketing and polished images. You also need a purpose. This coin is going nowhere without effort. The tragedy is that everyone believes they can just hold the coins and depend on the work of someone else. That's why this coin will go nowhere.

As it stands now this cryptocurrency looks like any other of it's kind, with no real reason to bother with it. You need to do more than throw words like diversity around, If you can't tell them how this helps the LGBTQ crowd then you already failed.
Yes, all that money that is not going to come in because no one has any reason to care about this cryptocurrency.

Next time try to create a more legible image with a readable font and colors you brain dead c*ck

are you blind? there are over 300 coins on coinmarket cap with ZERO use at all with millions of dollars in them...
sent

3PDoLZE1JgfsBN71fUh6xTqRiYnNZczcK32

gimme some diversity.

I'm down with diversity - send me some SJW love!
3PHJaNvcTqTGQrx8UH79PoD4iLUMTLFzqQy

3P74TDohUJJzTnmUP3Q9v6UksgQaaeNC1jS

I want to be culturally enriched.

Thanks, OP or whoever sent me some Diversity.

sent :^)

You seem to have forgotten the niggers taking over all the fag parades because they weren't parading for nigger gibs

This could work. Wanna send some my way? 3PCKXDJDR5MhLA5dqr8CeegB73Yk15XuozM

sent