Who else bought ethereum <100? €40 here. comfy thread here

who else bought ethereum

In at an average of $80 ETH not comfy, could of made more ETH if I had just sold

5.1€ here nigga
Made 4800% returns

43€
should I sell?

Yeah, seven days ago tho

Bought at $8. Had the good sense to sell at $380. Anyone still holding is an idiot.

average 60€ or something here

not comfy at all, this is lost profits i could have had if i had sold at ATH

now im wondering if i should take the day off tomorrow to try and daytrade my gains back, or just sleep and hope it recovers

>t. bitcoin hodler from 2013
kek

Bought 300 ETH at $25. Foolishly held during the peak but managed to sell them above $300 at least.

do not try to day trade it. you will likely trade with your emotions involved since you feel like you need to make some sort of gains back. just my opinion though

40 USD average
holdin'

bought at 13€ sold everything recently

Who else bought sub $40 and sold above $300? Mad comfy here.

I bought a lot of it under $100.
I also bought a lot up to $227.
I stopped buying ETH after that.

$45 here but I didn't go all in. I bought incrementaly until $250 or so. Wish I hadn't been such a pussy at the start.

Fuck I regret I didn't buy any when it was at that price

Got a bunch at $ 7, but bough mostly at around $ 100.

10, 20 , 30 , 40 , 50

Most at 20 though when i logged into CB for the first time in 3 years.. Guess i'm back to trading made good gains already ETC,ETH, STRAT , DGB even GNT only like 4 months ago LoL never seen this much $$$ in muh life

Boughtt in at 9, 7, 15.55. Sold 1/4 at 98. Hodling 120.

"Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful."

Warren Buffett

10 bucks over here, been holding and going to continue holding

$14 been a holder and partial sold but still mostly a holder

Let's see how "comfy" you all still feel in the next few days

$160 here, still comfy, doubt it will go below that, weekend is over soon anyway.

Average of about $50 reporting in. I'm still way up, but I'd be lying if I didn't say it hurts a little being down 35k from the peak.