Shorting Ethereum

Daily reminder: If you are not shorting Ethereum right now you are missing out MASSIVE and I mean MASSIVE profits.

The realistic "return to mean" point is somewhere in $30-40, the optimistic point is $40-60

LITERALLY FREE MONEY if you short ETH now all the way to double digits, which will inevitably happen as this whole house of cards collapses onto itself during the following week.

So if you by any chance are a high-inhibition pussy and not a real Veeky Forumsnessman and are not shorting Ethereum right now just admit it and write that: "Yes, I'm a pussy and I hate money, I'm holding my precious bags and will not short Ethereum".

Let's see how many pussies are there on Veeky Forums.

Yes, I'm a pussy and I hate money, I'm holding my precious bags and will not short Ethereum.

Yess, short more goyim!

Yes, I'm a pussy and I hate money, I'm holding my precious bags and will not short Ethereum

ethereum is likely to go to $0 pretty soon.

Why $0? Post fundamentals and technicals. ~$50 seems a more realistic estimate.

I just sold all my 200 ETH

>short a coin from $550 to $55
>gainz 190%

>long a coin from $55 to $550
>gainz 1000%

Thx for posting OP, just sold my 800 ETH

explain this in English, please.

You can still use leverage if you are really sure about it

>550 to 55
that's only like 90% gains user
also:
>ID LiAr

It's not an altcoin, but it behaves like one. It's supposed to have smart contracts, but they are only used for ICO scams. Dapps are pure non functional shit. Fees are higher than bitcoin's. It isn't a store of value by definition.

So yeah, it will tank for a long time.

>Fees are higher than bitcoin's
That's false.

Nice

where do I even go to short ETH?

Bitfinex
Kraken

proof

thanks

How do I short?

I'm shorting over 20btc worth

Yes, I'm a pussy and I hate money, I'm holding my precious bags and will not short Ethereum.

I sold all the Etherium tho.

checked

to what price?

Yes, I'm a pussy and I hate money, I'm holding my precious bags and will not short Ethereum

i did, now im long

Enjoy getting liquidated nucoin friends

omg you cant short eth. eth is going to replace the world wide web. you will regret this!!!!!

I can't short ETH on kraken, it tells me I have insufficient funds even though I have funds to cover losses and I'm not using leverage

>how to math

I'm a brainlet, I don't understand how to short something. Can you do it on bittrex?