Get ready for an influx of SIB bagholders

Get ready for an influx of SIB bagholders.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/pumpstars
twitter.com/AnonBabble

you should already be out, 25k to 50k was an easy conservative 2x

kek at the telegram going "get in before .001"

you're on the Quick pumps too?

LMAO.

i'm watching pajeets getting rekt already, beautiful

holy fuck this is hilarious

trash pump. the system was so clogged with orders, they wouldn't process. still made a small profit though, but won't be participating in another one of these.

>in at 47 because I messed up, and could of got it in the 30's
>out at 55
gg goys

I didn't even bother participating in this one. I had distributed a bitcoin into 4 different guesses as to what the coin would be. All wrong.

I clicked the link right away and it was already at 45k, fuck off. Only made $4.

bought at 30k, sold at 50k too easy

Pretty graph

I tried that too and was wrong. But even if I was right, I had my sell order much higher than a mere 2x. This was garbage.

I went to SIB's page nearly a minute late because I'm hilariously sleep deprived and didn't recognize the notification and saw it at 31k sats.

25k to 50k was totally possible.

Lost 7 bucks, lol.

Some people tried srs money with this, watching the volumes is funny af

Yeah, this is nothing like pump notifiers legendary 16x. That one netted me 3,000 euro

>tfw pulled out @50k

no. I opened the page as soon as it was posted and within seconds it was 50k

This. Got 'em at 73 cents, sold at 1.28, made ~$100

If you guys don't buy as soon as they "announce for the very first time we promise guis", you're going to get fucked.

I got a peak at the order book before shit went too crazy. Looks like they started buying 30 minutes ago

How do you fuck that up I got 20% up out of it for doing nothing. I could of had even more if I didn't pussy out at 42k

Same here, but I expected nothing more than a dump by OP.

Still went in with 20 bucks and got out with $13 fkin lol

if theres anything i learned from playing runescape its that you should sell shit that groups pump asap before they dump it all

shh don't tell them how to search for that

When it comes to pump and dumps the best advice ever is have weak fast hands. pussying out is the difference between losing 300 dollars and gaining 300 dollars

in with 0.9 btc out with 1.3btc

risky as fuck though

>me and gf wait for this
>prepare 15 euros each to try it out
>it starts
>try to get in around 25
>insufficent funds
>we observe
>we both agree leaving at min 2 mark is good
>it turns out true
>watch as people make money
It was sad that we missed out tho we would spend our 20 euros of gains tomorrow

>Congratulations to everyone, we hope you made a solid profit, IT WAS A HUGE SUCCESS (3x gain), next pump date will be announced soon
lel

I literally had my cursor where I expected the link to be and clicked instantly, I don't see how much faster I could have been.

t.me/pumpstars if u think u can profit from these p&d groups, these guys are doing another one on wednesday

went in with 0.2 left with 0.1. FUCK!

same lol... not doing that bullshit again

I hope you guys didn't fall for this

It's all the same people.

MOAR..what is it? a telegram group?

lost about 30 quid, fuck it. It was near impossible catch up with the price as it was rising and then the same again trying to sell.

I was just observing stef

meh, its something

No more pump and dump for me.

Would have done that, but I expected them to accumulate for weeks in order to get unnoticed.

Fkin pajeets, should have guessed they'll start accumulating 30 minutes before the pump, lol.

Lost £150 quid! U live and u learn gotta get out quicker next time

>some people bought at 59k
>some people thought it was going to 100k

People are still buying, lmfao

My order didn't even make it through, everyone bought too fast.

I'm guessing this is how it works.

made .25 BTC off this one. definitely risky tho

How do I search for that.

Spot on!

It was a pathetic 1.8x gain, at most.

Well it almost reached 60k

I'm drunk as fuack and still go in @ 40k and out @ 55k

Yea I've seen a few posts on it but not to my head around it.

Supposedly you look for coins where the volume has dropped by 30-50% in the last 24 hrs. But if all the parents were buying it pre-pump, wouldn't the volume go up before the pump, not down?

*pajeets, lolzz

That is another scam to get you to buy bags. There is no way to be able to tell if a pajeet prebought because if they are smart they will do it in increments to accumulate. Your best bet to make money is ride the waves.

That's what I thought.

But it turns out these pajeets started buying literally 30 minutes before the pump, lmfao.

I made 2x gains, you just need quick hands and to know what you're doing, looking forward to the next one.

So look for coins that are jumping in the hour before the pump? Spread among a few and sell the ones that aren't announced?

>quick hands
it took me around 5 seconds and by then it was already rising from 29 to 40.
The thing that made this pump fail in all honesty were the people, it should go:
Everyone buys
Price goes up
Outsiders notice the change in volume/percentage gain
Starts buying
When the second buy surge happens everyone starts selling
What really happened was:
SELL AT 10% GAIN EVERYONE!
Those who could really make profit are very sparse.
Besides, this was one of the most patethic pumps I've ever seen.
More than 1000 people and it barely scratched 3X