Why do commies love the french revolution but hate Napoleon?

Why do commies love the french revolution but hate Napoleon?

The revolution wasn't a good thing but a blood bath. Look at what happened to the chouans and in Vendée. Napoléon just bring back the pride of the monarchy.

Not even a communist but how could anyone who love the french revolution love Napoleon? He was a tyrant however effective he was. He could have been the French Washington who served his nation well but on steroids but noooooooooooooooooooo bitch had to play dress up

We frogs need a leader who's the incarnation of the french pride, not some random president (lel look at sarkozy and hollande seriously they are clowns) who'll do his five years and disapear.

Napoleon buttfucked the commie

He put back Catholicism into full power, put back then niggers into the cage, put the women back into the kitchen, he was literally on the verge of creating the Fourth Race

wtf i love napoleon now

Napoopan is the real lad.

>implying a republic doesn't demand all its citizens to do their part instead of just electing a leader and be done with it

>pic
cringe

exactly why we need to put back the septennat

>He was a tyrant
Tyrant is a harsh word. The only political murder Napoleon ever commited was the execution of Duke of Enghien, which Napoleon later did regret over many times. Napoleon was an epitome of enlightened despot, even more so than Joseph II or Frederick which only dilly-dallied about how progressive they were. Meanwhile Napoleon codified the most important ideas of the Revolution and spread them throughout Europe, albeit on the edge of a sword.
>a blood bath
Napoleonic wars were blood baths as well. Just ask Spaniards.

how the fuck am I supposed to know what your hypothetical nonexistent person thinks?

Because Napoleon was not a revolutionary, at least not in the same sense.

Enlightened despot or just another Catholic backed absolutist?

>Catholic backed absolutist
But the Church did everything it could to reign in absolute monarchies....

*blocks your path*

Absolute monarchies were mostly catholic, it was the enlightened monarchies like the Brits that were a problem for the Catholics

>tfw Napoleon will never take Akko

The answer is in the question if you aren't an idiot

Because Napoleonic France functioned

because commies are faggots who need to kys themselves

>Try and exert your monarchial power
>Parliament overthrows and executes you
>After decades of civil war they reestablish a weakened monarchy on a short leash
>"I'm enlightened now"

because Rousseau was a benchmark communist and during the great fear and the middle years of the FR, Rousseau was cited and sourced in government affairs like the Bible in the a church service.

Because Napoleon was basically a nobody who proved everyone wrong and defied all odd to become what was at the time the ultimate power in Europe.

>Be USSR
>Be Comrade
>learn about this guy who was middle class nobody like you who joined military and then rose up to become an Emperor
>realize now that since he did it, anyone can do it
>think "Hey I want to be Emperor of the World."
>USSR Polandball: "NOT UH! NAPOLEON WAS BAD!"

Sweden and Prussia were absolute Monarchies under Protestants, and Russia was absolute monarchy under Orthodox.

I know he is an enlighten despot. But the republic has no need for such men, only an enlighten citizenship

>fought against papal troops
>pro-Catholic

Pick one.

Because with about 2 exceptions, the French believe that destroying the French national government is good, and putting it back together is bad.

>but hate Napoleon?
Do they? I don't know.

Napoleon is almost single-handedly responsible for the dissolution of European identity and internal conflict

could you imagine a alternative future where he united Europe instead of chop it up? imagine a 200 year long pax franca we'd be on mars by now

Federalized Europe will almost certainly become a thing in the future. It's the only way Europe can preserve relevancy at this point.

EU Army right around the corner. Not to fight foreign aggression but to pacify member states