When will Constantinople be returned?

When will Constantinople be returned?

When you stop being a fag, i.e. never.

Never

to dust? soon, brother

μολὼν λαβέ

Come and take it :^)

t b h it shouldn't be returned. As a westerner of Latin descent, the Turks can keep that whore of a city while we bask in the greatness of cities like actual Rome and Venice.

The last chance to "take it back" was after the Treaty of Sevres and before the Greek-Turkish population swap. Today there are more Turks in Istanbul than Greeks in all of Greece.

soon

Literally never.
There is no longer a Constantinople, but Istanbul.
Culture is no longer Byzantine, and people there most like don´t identify themselves as Greek.
Same case with Gibraltar.

anything seems possible nowadays

Contrary from what is believed, Constantinople is not Istanbul, it's just a district of Istanbul, which is a much larger city, with more people than the entirety of Greece.

the rest can burn

>trump authorized to wear military uniform, rank, and medals

consider me triggered

nope

>Trump still President in 2019

LARPers get off my board.

WHAT WOULD HE THINK?

also OP, checked. trips confirms Constantinople will be retaken, if it be destroyed in the process.

If Hitler was so Romaboo, Why didn't he take Istanbul and make Facist Italy WRE and Nazi Germany ERE?

when the rhodesians take it in august 2190

If Turkey ever steps outta line, it'll probably be claimed by whatever country puts them in their place. If that's us, the US, I could see us giving it to Greece. Though, of course, they'd still be our vassal.

>>/gsg/

When the Eternal Anglo stops protecting the Roaches.

It's Istanbul now.

Because that's just downright retarded.

I think the Turkish government should invest in an "Constantinople Land" when they get out of the current mess with ISIS and the Kurds.
Imagine an entire section of Istanbul dedicated to an accurate reconstruction of 15th Century Constantinople under Mehmed II. The tourist revenue would equal Rome's.

lol you can't actually believe this.

You heavily underestimate teenagers who have little to no idea about geopolitics.

2019, it'll become Germany's outpost in the Middle East

Every year we get one year closer to the return of Constantinople.

>"one step closer"
>greeks are in massive denbts licking EU ass while swimming in migrants
You mean every year we are getting one year closer in conquering Europe, habibi.

today it's a sewer full t*rkroaches. why on earth would anyone want that back?

Do you really want another Athens?

no Veeky Forums, this isn't the 30s where you can just deport an entire ethnic group from a city and claim it as your own.

but you can import an entire ethnic group into your city and give it to them

as soon as timetravel is invented

What? Didn't he fight valiantly in his days? Like, in 'Nam for example?

Can Bulgaria and Greece alone take out Turkey?

sure :^)

Closest we got was the 20's, but the Abominable Ataturk ruined it.

>calling it Constaninople
Reminder that Istanbul as a name is just as legitimate as your anglo version of it. Why don't you call it Konstantinoúpolis you autist?

That's Nova Roma to you.

What is Constantinople worth?

Bout a buck fiddy

not happening papadopoulos

>reconstruction

pass.

not much considering noone needs the Mediterranean or black see for trade anymore

About 20 megatons.

soon

good luck importing the entirety of greece into an already 15 million constantinople you dumbass

I am Greek and I hate this meme...

Op here, better than those fucking mudbloods having it honestly.

Constantinople is worth everything.

Soon.

Soon.

>as a westerner of Latin descent
WE
>glory of actual Rome
Okay
>and Venice
Lol, stop talking up your swamp, faglet.

>thinking we'd give it to paydebpspls the country

yeah no. Germany gets her.

You are being offered this one time offer Veeky Forums

Constantinople and Western Anatolia returned to Greece and the great price of giving Southern Italy including Rome to Albania

What will it be?