youtube.com/watch?v=tt2AYafET68
youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s
youtube.com/watch?v=JTYB_-NSbLM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cool hat

Redpilled as fuck

They're usually bunch of primitive savages that want to be left alone.

If you google earth this island you'll see a shipwreck on the NW coast. All the sailors were murdered by the island inhabitants.

Don't they have knowledge on metalworking? They are more advanced than abos and niggers.

is that island big enough for them to survive by simply foraging without them stripping the land bare or do they practice agriculture?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ishi

This is so sad.

If they do practice agriculture then it is probably low intensity kind that is not easy to spot from satellite/aerial photos.

What are the chances that there are uncontacted tribes in Europe?
Maybe somewhere in Russia?

what's their source for the same community living there untouched for 60 thousand years

objectively speaking that island isn't really in the middle of nowhere. I mean I get that the people who live there are ethnically related to aus abos or some shit, but I don't undersand why any other civilization around there hadn't wiped them out already. and again, 60 thousand years? there's been some sort of migrations since then no matter what, it's just impossible otherwise. I didn't even think anyone left africa by that point. thats just some bs title.

anyway it's so weird too because that island is only 30 miles away from another indian island which has shit like this, it looks pretty decently populated too.

Why don't they want to be culturally enriched?

They don't have a clue actually. It's probably closer to 20-30k years.

The Sentinelese are taller than the other Andamanese and their women sometimes have beards and the other Andamanese from the main linguistic group could not understand their language so they probably have many thousands of years of isolation.

This was a thing 40 years ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=tt2AYafET68

I don't know about tribes but there are a bunch of abandoned settlements nobody really knows about.

In Russia, almost nil. Exploration and surveying in Siberia has been too thorough.

youtube.com/watch?v=BFK3DJ7Kn6s

>the most intellligent human being who has ever lived could be living among those tribes and they will never contribute to mankind because they'll likely die young and never have any contact with the civilized world

holy shit
that's a scary thought, I wish it was something that could be true

Malnutrition, infectious disease and lower standards of education make it unlikely.

I wonder what would happen if you took one of them and brought them to say Tokyo

theres some sjw chick at my uni with a mustache
truly human development is going full circle

Yeah, god forbid they don't use thier intelligence to make some super quantum bomb or deadly virus to wipe out half of civilization.

Watch meet the natives

youtube.com/watch?v=JTYB_-NSbLM

>implying that world population dropping by 50% would be a bad thing

>20-30k years
not even that, maybe a couple of thousand years at the absolute very most

You mean Andamanese in general or the Sentinelese specifically?
The Andamanese are definitely a very old population and look nothing like the Mongoloid Asians.

Worked out well for the native populations of America. Maybe this guy could do.the whole thing in reverse. Maybe this native population has a severely potent virus that is endemic only to that island and when the outsiders come and take over his island they contract and spread a virus that only his tiny tribe has immunity to due to thousands of years of isolation.

true that
>live in secluded communities
>attack anyone that isn't part of their "tribe"
>literally like your average /pol/tards that hate "muh globalism" and want the same thing
>around 5000 years behind in technology compared to everyone else
so this is what your average stormweenie would look like in their "perfect habitat"

>When asked his name, he said: "I have none, because there were no people to name me," meaning that no Yahi had ever spoken his name.

Why do they all have massive feet

Ironically, whenever a thread is made about them on /pol/ the consensus is that the /pol/ army should invade them and rape their women to set up a final fortress for the white man.

They aren't uncontacted, looked below the man retard. He has a metal axe.

All the "uncontacted" tribes are merely avoiding most outside contact but are congnizant that others exist outside of their territory

They could also cure cancer or become a billionaire to improve the lives of many people.

Well you know what they say about massive feet.

Lots of walking, probably barefoot too.

Behold, you godforsaken savages! I'm modern man - generations of sovereigns and rulers have domesticated me and I'm therefore more dependent than ever on a system that solely thinks of me as a production factor, disregarding my bodily needs, making me sit in front of a screen eight hours a day to complete mundane and repetitive tasks.

My generation is more educated than any other generation before it; to keep this over-sophisticated modern world running for our masters we need to learn more and more about less and less, making us completely incompetent to do anything ourselves we're not trained to do.

Soon, thanks to advances in division of labor, intercommunication and artificial intelligence, we won't even need to make your own decisions and form our own opinions without depending on other people for that anymore. How convenient! I love my oppression, I adore the technology that undoes my capacity to think! Freedom is slavery!

How much incest do you think goes on here? Like do you think mothers educate their sons and fathers their daughters?

Duh, incest taboos are universal except amongst the elite of civilizations and those with very low populations

Jesus fucking christ that photo

an acute piece of insight for sure, but was it really so different before modern technology? at least the production factor part, not increasing automation

Maybe I'm just fucking stupid but I'd imagine working as a crofter would allow you to develop a wider interest in things because you wouldn't be thinking about a highly technical, specific, ever changing field all the time.

Yea child abuse is very common in these primitive cultures.

Not the same area, but just over in Papa New Guinea you have this:

The Etoro, or Edolo, are a tribe and ethnic group of Papua New Guinea. Their territory comprises the southern slopes of Mt. Sisa, along the southern edge of the central mountain range of New Guinea, near the Papuan Plateau. They are well known among anthropologists because of ritual homosexual acts practised between the young boys and men of the tribe. The Etoro believe that young boys must ingest the semen of their elders daily from the age of 7 until they turn 17 to achieve adult male status and to properly mature and grow strong.

The Etoro believe that they each contain a certain amount of life force, the highest concentrations of which are contained in semen. This life force passes to others through sexual relations. Women are seen to waste the life force if they do not get pregnant after sexual intercourse. As people get older, and their bodies weaken, this is attributed to a depletion of their life force.

I think it is more rewarding to solve a diverse range of sophisticated problems and difficult tasks with the help of tribesmen that you personally know and care about, doing activities that keep you fit and healthy and that your physique is constructed for, than living in a large city around people you don't know, working from nine-to-five with replaceable colleagues you're indifferent towards, doing tedious tasks for the taxman and your boss just to earn some pocket money to buy more and more stuff that you really don't need just to fill the void inside your soul.

Or just basically this

Probably soft inbreeding

Heh, dozens of generations ago some tribal chief had to come up with some spiritual justification for his homosex urges and it became a meme. Circumcision is hardly any better and is still practiced in the Western World.

They breed pigs and probably cultivate various vegetables / fruits.

>filed teeth

Isn't it creepy AF that cannibals the world over file their teeth?

How do you propose creating a complex civilization without regarding each individual as an atomic part of it with only use for production?

>inb4 but building a large civilization is not necessarily a bad thing
It surely is better than living in mudhuts and dying are 30 from infection caused by some stupid cut.

Garbage, do some DNA study and I will believe it. We are talking centuries not thousands of years let alone 60,000. There aren't enough of them to not become horribly inbred and infertile within 5 or 6 generations.

This is going to sound /pol/ish, but if they're still uncontacted in the 21st century, it's probably because they're violent cannibals.

>missionary comes
>gets eaten
>anthropologist comes
>gets eaten
>logging company comes
>gets eaten
>"Why are they uncontacted?"

They would literally all die to modern diseases though if there was contact. Every single one.

>anthropologist comes
>gets welcomed warmly
>more outside people come and sneeze at them
>they all die and we never hear or talk about them

Nah, they just shoot arrows at everything and the Indian government basically told everyone to fuck off and stop visiting that island.

What probably happened is some fisherman or whatever fucked with them several hundred years ago, and since they haven't had any contact with the outside world other than shooting arrows at them, they just assume that the rest of the human race is the same dickheads who were giving them problems back during like Elizabethan times.

Here's thought send drones with cameras.

Talk as much shit as you want about those "savages" but I'd bet money they live far happier and more fulfilling lives than you guys do. Having computers and flying machines doesn't make us happy. The vast majority of people living in the "globalized" world suffer immensely because of it. Even in countries like the U.S., where we supposedly reap the rewards of globalization and modernization, you have millions of people suffering from depression and other psychiatric conditions.

Living in close proximity with people you love and care about without having to worry about bullshit like "mortgage payments" or "getting promoted" is a far healthier lifestyle. Read books like "Don't sleep there are snakes" to get a glimpse at one such "savage" group.

Actually the more research that is being done on these groups is proving quite the opposite. The Satere-Mawe tribe (the savages who put hands in woven gloves of bullet ants) regularly live into their 80s.

This user gets it. Here's a (You).

Circumcisions both of foreskin and labia/clitoris are in many nations throughout Africa (where both practices come from) is rooted in balancing percieved androgyny or "tainting" of percieved opposite sex characteristics.

But I mean go on with the "memes" thing since that's the only lense you see the world through

somebody should civilize those savages

There are sects of uncontacted Old Believers in Russia who haven't contacted the outside since the 17th century. Many of them still believe the Tsar is in power.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Believers

i want to go to that island and make them worship me as a white god lmao

Running away with your cult into the forest is totally different than what OP is talking about.

>"suffering" from "depression"
spook a spook

They have no concept of homosexuality.

I've read somewhere that many of the uncontacted tribes in the Amazon and Brazil are actually the remnants of people who ran away from larger civilizations after the European colonists came over and started fucking them up. It would explain why their quality of life is so shitty and mal-adapted, they were basically city folk that had to start from scratch without much knowledge of the forest.

Not massive, just splayed, it's how feet develop when not restricted by shoes.
My mom didn't wear shoes for the first five years of her life and she has to go to a specialty store because her feet are too wide from this.

Savages living to 80 isn't anything special. Generally barring a violent death, or a fatal disease, most people who survive childhood throughout history have lived into their 70's or 80's.
Fatal disease can be a big killer, but with a relatively isolated group, they likely have a developed immunity to most diseases that affect them.
The short lifespan thing is a meme.

You are correct, check up the archeology of precolumbian amazon and the first testimonies of Orellana's trips to the Amazon. Everyone thought he was full of shit, and was making things up about sophisticated cultures he saw, but archeology is proving that he may have been right the whole time. In part theres been resistence to this idea despite growing evidence of the contrary thanks to ideas of geographic determinism. See Kuhikugu, Marajo and Terra Preta. The book 1491 has a section on this too.

They aren't uncontacted, they went deep to be left alone. Even if they never met a white man or non Indian before, they would know tribes who do or their ancestors did have contact with them. Can't blame them for wanting to be left alone given the turbulent history recently, which was basically an apocalypse so you are looking at a post apocalyptic culture.

Their quality of life isn't shitty or mal-adapted though....tons of sources support this...

And they aren't city people struggling in the jungle, they are experts at living in their environment. Some of the tribes that have been studied more intensely actually work (as in gather food/resources) far less than we do (some as little as 40-50 hrs a week) and spend the rest of their time socializing and having fun.

The meme that the "savage" existence is short and brutal is just a way for white people to self-masturbate about "muh european exceptionalism". Unless you are one of the chosen few born into the 1%, you are getting hustled.

Considering the life expectancy and average health of those savages running around naked in the jungle exceeds that found in many parts of the world, I'd say yea it is something worth noting. One of the many examples of just how fucked our world has become.

How did you take this screenshot user? I can't get Google Maps to be this vivid-looking

I just want to point out how broad their feet are. our feet are small and narrow in comparison.

They are probably much better platforms for hunting and fighting, at least barefoot

ITT: Tiny feet no-bow-skills men think they are lords of the earth.

Get off my board Rousseau
REEEEEEEEEE

>Quite a few discarded their weapons and gestured to us to throw the fish. The women came out of the shade to watch our antics... A few men came and picked up the fish. They appeared to be gratified, but there did not seem to be much softening to their hostile attitude... They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened — a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle. However, some warriors were still on guard. We got close to the shore and threw some more fish which were immediately retrieved by a few youngsters. It was well past noon and we headed back to the ship...

>tfw even the noble savages in your book recommendation were willing to lynch someone for a machete because they value life so little and their abject poverty is exploitable

>implying that world population dropping by 100% would be a bad thing

>implying that world population dropping by 150% would be a bad thing

Human extinction when?

>Implying that a planet without primates would be a bad thing.

T. Reptilian Shill

>ayyy /hiss/ bross I'm a cool kid like you guisse

Extinction event confirmed by ebin repeating numbers

There are small communities cut off from the state like Roma. I don't think there are going to be completely uncontacted white people living in forests if thats what you mean.

>Implying that a planet without life would be a bad thing

>incest taboos are universal
wow nice spook, you got it from your time at the university?

Island should be bathed in VX

You mean "Marajó." Fucking pleb with no accent keyboard.

>you will never be worshipped as a divine being by a tribe

feels bad man

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Philip_Movement

> Many of them still believe the Tsar is in power.
Source pls

IRRC they sid that recently, and it was downed by arrows.

they can't even make fire lool

I can tell you that according to liberals they are non persons so its ok to abort them (termimate their lifes)

the fishermen deserved it, it's forbidden to fish there but they did it anyways despite warnings.

Maybe really cut off inbred mountain villages or gipsy camps but otherwise not really. Though I could imagine uncontacted tribes in Siberia.

with our cocks

>this is what redditors actually believe
statistically speaking the most intelligent person ever born has a 99% chance of being born to upper middle class wealthy Orthodox Jews in a first World country

To be fair, he came to really enjoy living with the linguists and other researchers in San Francisco. They all obviously looked down on him a little, but more in a paternalistic way than an overtly racist way. He died too soon.

That actually sounds similar to behavior observed in chimp communities.

Supposedly they're stripping metal from the ship that crashed there. It's like if we'd found a wrecked UFO.

This nigga gets it.