God tier thread

God tier thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

me

check.

Norse gods > Japanese gods > Greco-Roman gods > Finnish gods > Celtic gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abrahamic """""""god"""""""

>>Greco-Roman gods > Norse gods > Japanese gods > Finnish gods > Celtic gods >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Abrahamic """""""god"""""""

Fixed.

You wot m8

The Sun > all other gods

I was upset when I learned that the letter L in the Aztec and Nahuatl languages are mostly silent. Quetzalcoatl would then be pronounced "Keh-zah-ko-aht" which sounds really dumb. H's also sound like W's, so the whole language just sounds way dumber than how I used to read it.

this

youtube.com/watch?v=I9QuO09z-SI

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

This. If the Norse fucks had written the stories down when they were actually telling I would rate them higher but we only have shit written down centuries after the fact.

>sun king
>not the better Louis
Come back to me when you can ally the ottomans without Europe fighting against you. stabilise inheritance, be a god tier general, flourish the arts and all the other Mary Sue shit he did

>praising the guy who let the nazis came to power and slept whilst the battle of tanerberg raged once more

SOL INVICTUS

You're a little guy

4U

>flourish the arts
Did you forget about Versailles, the Louvre, the Royal Academy, and the Gobelins?

Bringing the renaissance outweighs it