Good Reads?

I'm going to be doing 35 hours worth of travel and want some good reads to pass the time. I don't want any fiction, Historical, political, philosophy books are ok with me

Storm of steel is a good lark

The Arms of Krupp by William Manchester

Sauce on This Babe?, the latest volume in My Diary Desu.

This. First fifty pages alone blew my fucking mind. Some of the shit the Krupps did sounds like something that would happen in a bad science-fantasy movie, not real life.

Ghosts of Cannae and King Leopold's Ghost are both fantastic reads.

This is a pretty good read.

i'm making a chart on nazi germany and this is on it

Seriously, who is she?

Vom Kriege if you haven't read it yet

my mom

Security Territory Population by Foucault, Seduction by Baudrillard is shorter though and still pretty brilliant, just not so historical.

Nice I'm not sure how well known this book is, but it sure deserves to be more popular.

What a hideous beast. Are the Irish even human?

Your mom's a very pretty lady.

Carl von Clausewitz - Vom Kriege

probably american not irish

Meditations, Marcus Aurelius.

The Black Book of Communism.

That, or a "thought of the day" calendar from Hallmark, which will be about the same but have pictures of cute puppies and kitties.

His story is bretty gud, this book is neither too fawning or too critical. Lays more emphasis on the phases of his life before the NASA days, but does cover those as well. The section dealing with the days when Apollo success began to look assured, and NASA budgets and future plans began to crumble, were particularly interesting to me.

Google image search gave me Aja Warren. Now it's your turn to verify this.

I wanna give you a baby sibling desu.

Literally every book Peter Scholl Latour ever wrote. His books are full of accurate information mixed with his excellent understanding of the current political climate and history and traditions of the country/culture he is writing about

fucking reverse image search it you lazy fuck

The Imjin War, by Samuel Hawley

The coolest war you don't know anything about.

Can you give us a preview on that chart

well i made this so far but for some reason the text fucked up and became barely legible

it's gonna be a lot larger with even more books btw

Bump

nice thumbnail you stupid fuck

wtf i love ireland now

Bump

is that really necessary