Prove to me God isn't real

prove to me God isn't real

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ep0tzEQYC1E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He hasn't smote Varg Vikernes and other so called heretics/heathens.

there are still commies

I can't prove God isn't real. I can only prove that the gods, as they are described in each currently active religion (at least ones I know of), are not real.

>it's another prove my negative episode

God = false
ez

kek

and how can you prove that they do not exist?

If God is real, who created him?

>Inb4 he's eternal cuz I say so

Not him, but the current gods are falsifiable since a shitload of claims are made about them and we can find the things that are incorrect in these faiths to show that they aren't real.

>what the fuck how did something come from nothing, the universe needs a creator!

>but what about go-

>god doesnt need a creator lelelellelel XDDDD fucking fedora faggot. why does god need a creator he just always existed

>Incoming Pascal´s wager meme.

christkux damaged

Burden of proof is a logical fallacy.

God has always been and not the universe, the fact that God was not created is evidenced by his creation being lesser than him

also would love to see what you create you waste

Depends on what you mean by "God"

God is just an idea and ideas arn't real.

prove to me the Easter Bunny isn't real

>evidenced by his creation being lesser than him
What unit of measure did you use?

The birth control failed your mom.

>this is what faithcucks recite to themselves everynight after prayer before going to sleep

>prove a negative

Has /pol/ taken over already

If the idea of God makes no sense or doesn't have any content, you can "prove" God doesn't exist.

A perfectly good history board was ruined with "& Humanities"

This, we need more threads about if Hitler could have won WW2.

Prove to me Thor isn't real

fear but sometimes funny in this life.
youtu.be/ep0tzEQYC1E

God is a spook
spooks do not exist
therefore God doesn't exist

Sure, this one is actually easy.

God is a ficticious concept that we created in our mind, everything we think about has a concept in our mind, a rock has a concept of a rock, but you can also experience what IS a rock through your senses.

Numbers are also ficticious concepts, but you can find numbers of things in nature, such as two apples, four trees, etc.

But there are also numbers that yoy CAN'T find in nature, such as pi, or irrational numbers, this is a ficticious concept.

God, any god, belongs in this category of ficticious concept, until proven true by evidence and reasoning.

>spooks do not exist

[citation needed]

By definition they do not exist.

Prove it

But if God is, in fact, real, then by definition he would not be a spook.

Checkmate, egoist.

Prove it isn't.

Prove it

Cause its a spook.

Proved

You've done no such thing

I have, its a spook, you just dont realize what a spook is.

I certainly do, now prove mental abstractions don't exist

"Ibidem, p. 258] However, Stirner cautioned against any reification of the Egoist or subject: The egoist, before whom the humane shudder, is a spook as much as the devil is: he exists only as a bogie and phantasm in their brain."

Sounds like spooks do exist, then.

>wtf something came from nothing

>but what if something with an intelligence above our comprehension came before every other thing

>it is impossible humans know everything Richard Dawkins is the closest thing to god llelelel im going back to redutt you are triggering me

Which deity? There have been literally thousands of deities that people have believed in over the years.

And there is no reason to think that this something with an intelligence above our comprehension actually exists other then "We're not entirely sure what happened before the big bang yet".

You don't even know what a logical fallacy is, kid.

it's impossible to prove the absence of something, unless one was to relegate their proof to that of probability, and the evidence does not support a creator.

for instance, one might cite how rare life is in the universe, or the universes creation itself, as proof of a creator. When, in fact, it's not only probable, it's necessary that there is material space -in our conceptual means of understand what 'nothing' and 'something' might be.

Remember, you're a human being with a million year old brain devoted to modelling a perception of qualia into a map of reality, using concepts.

'Lan' (latin for tongue), and 'Gauge', a unit of measure.

Your extent into natures secrets stops at the limit nature and your genomic fortune has bestowed, in capacity, to model the universe in conceptual/viso-spacial 'map'.

So, prove to me you understand the nature of the term 'proof', because you seem to think 'proofs', outside the mathematical, can exist.

The mathematical, in large number theory, gives pleasant explanation into why life is so rare, why it is on this planet, and why we don't see signs of it more often in the universe.

Then, examine the scope of the universe relative ourselves. God wastes material. Then, examine the scope of the argument, in logic, of a abrihamic deity. You cant be omnipotent, ominecent,and omni-benevolent and allow suffering to exist; unless you do some extreme faith based mental gymnastics into the realm of 'bull-fucking-shit'.

Next, 'god' is an abstract concept. How am I supposed to measure an abstract concept, without first having its parts places before the conceptual map, to measure its conceptual weight against what is universally conceptually so in entailment.

I.E. You want me to measure an amorphous and appeal to the unknown?

How about, you first provide a conceptual description, with associated qualities, and we can start to talk about your schizophrenia.

Asuka wanted that cock inside her
Look at that face and tell me she isn't looking to have shinji milk inside her until she makes baby

God is a dimension, global network across the universe that keeps life alive and give the right direction for mental and physical grow.

Prove that God isn't real? I don't think that's possible.

Prove that the Biblical God isn't real? Literally self evident.

You are not real, your an idea in my head and ideas are not real.

Also
> Ideas are the only real things

This is what I was thinking. I don't understand how anyone could genuinely believe in a Biblical God with mass literacy and ample access to information.

There is a LOT of time and money invested into the idea. It's literally throwing good money after bad in hopes of salvaging it. It's a matter of infrastructure.

Any argument for god makes gigantic assumptions and or circular logic. I think you are the side who has to do the explaining.

you are claiming if you think of something it exists?

Exist: Have objective reality or being.
Reality: The world or the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them.

Ideas don't exist.

Wow, look at that no answer from the Christcucks. How embarrassing.

>implying anyone here is actually Christian & doesn't just pretend to be to trigger the fedoras.
>also implying they could answer even if there were Christians here

not sure if pasta but good post

Prove to me leprechauns, dragons, Santa Claus, and all the other gods and supernatural beings ever believed in aren't real. God is most likely the same type of thing as them, a fictional character in our minds. To claim otherwise without reason or evidence is special pleading for your special snowflake God.

Absence of evidence is evidence of absence if there should be evidence of something after an exhaustive search for it. For example I claim there is an orange chair in my living room. You search around the room and find no chair. Thinking that there could be some problem with you, you have a hundred people also search. They find no chair. With a good degree of certainty you can make the statement "there is no chair" but of course this is a probabilistic assessment and not absolute 100% certainty.

There is no evidence for the existence of God. So the theist has a decision to make: aknowledge this and claim that God doesn't imply that evidence of it should exist (there goes that whole "believe in me or else" thing) or claim that your feelz are evidence (in which case, you can fuck right off with your feelz.) Option C is to repost some ridiculous shitty evidence such as holy statues leaking sewage water.

Proove that this strange creature that is invisible to all specters of light and unafected by gravity (and that I totally wasn't made up by me, I swear) doesn't exists

Appendicitis

you speak of light and gravity and fundamental forces governed by the various physical laws. These physical laws are precisely defined in a very small and concise set of mathematical formulae.

But was not the greatest achievement in mathematics and philosophy of the early 20th century show that mathematics rests upon shoddy logical foundations? And yet the universe remains unperturbed by the revelations?

If arithmetic cannot be reduced to logic, and arithmetic is necessary for the operation of the universe, what supports arithmetic?

Underrated.

Its called an Axiom, and just because something cannot be reduced to logic (for now at least) doesn't means its a manifestation of god, we may simply not have the ability to formulate the reasoning behind thoose yet.

ah, you speak of axiomatic logic, but do you not know of Gödel's theorems, and how no consistent and complete axiomatic system of arithmetic can ever be constructed?

>and arithmetic is necessary for the operation of the universe

Why would you even assume this? It's so obviously wrong that I can't even. Math is game of symbol manipulation, we use it to approximate reality but reality is not reducible to mathematics.

do you know nothing of cosmology? the existence of mass-energy within spacetime is a consequence of the laws, spacetime itself merely being a geometric construct. The laws are mathematical in nature.

Do you even Quine-Putnam bro?

Stop saying things like that about Asuka, please.

>my religion is the best true religion
>people who practise different religions are shit and heretics and they MUST FOLLOW MY RELIGION IN MY ORIGINAL WAY
>"God, please smite them"

That picture was taken at the university of connecticut
Now you know

It's like the space ham. If one were to ask some impossible to know question, I could easily posit that the space ham is responsible. But because I did so without any evidence supporting the existence of a space ham let alone it's influence on anything, there's no obligation to entertain the idea.

His feelings, my man. By his measure, God's creation was a mere 2E-14 electron feels where as his existence is a whopping 1.21 gigafeels. It's clear by this totally objective and not made up system that God is the creator

Why?

Has there ever been a more butthurt group of people then hitler cucks and confederate sympathizers?

Bill Paxton died at 61. Hillary Clinton is still alive at 69.

Describe 'god'.

I would rather see more threads about if nukes (and other mass destruction weapons) didn't exist nowadays how long would it take before every superpower decides to invade each other.

>Absence of evidence is evidence of absence
Nnnope. That's the other way around : absence of evidence doesn't necessarily mean evidence of absence...

Anyway,whether you believe or not : no side is 100% sure of its belief... Atheists still need answers, theists (like me) still follow something extremely mysterious. If you can answer all these metaphysical questions, you're either a good liar or closer to God than anyone on this board/planet.