I'm out

I'm out

Fuck crypto

Just lost around $25,000 because of you assholes

See you never

should've invested in DGB desu

>because of you
I'm sorry that I hacked your computer and remotely clicked the [Buy] and [Sell] buttons.

thanks. i'm up like 80k but i went back to stocks and a handful of bitcoins 2 weeks ago. i'm hoping to see some funny stories here from the normies.

K

You didn't feel that tremor in the Force, last week? I cashed out everything to fiat when I did.

Cool, see you after the weekend dump.

the reason you lost money that is because you don't take any personal responsibility for your actions, not because of "you assholes"

If you didn't sell you haven't lost a thing.

The market determines winners and losers.
You're just a loser.
Kek.

Now's the time to get back in.
Everything is going to rocket next week.
Look into something called bancor
All the whales are scooping it up atm while so cheap!

This lol.

People are selling so they can buy back in lower.

If you just fucking hold, you'll be way, waaay up by next week

>bancor

Do not buy this coin, it's going to be worth next to fuck all next week.

this man right here made shit calls on coins and is coping

Can I kick you when the time comes or are you going to kick yourself? Cap this.

uh oh smells like summer

lmfao coins "moon" every day, every hour. no one's going to be mindblown if yours did or didn't. you're letting Veeky Forums hivemind manipulate you. it very well may succeed but if you're trading because you actually believe in the coin rather than your selfish ability to short you're exactly who the intellect is exploiting.

I look at trends, the BNT trend tells me all I need to know. People tried to sell off at a nice profit, but it didn't happen, now they are just offloading at a loss. GG.
Coin will hit 30c and then I will buy it.

>tfw hodling LTC on some chink exchange which is unaffected
Get fucked eth shillers. LTC is coming through

BANCOR IS TIED TO ETH'S PRICE YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKERS. IT'S LITERALLY DESIGNED TO NEVER MOON. In order for anyone to make any money off of BNT you would have to have ETH go to $500 or more.

It seems the guy managing it is dead. ETH is now literally dropping a dollar per 10 seconds.

Glad i got here in time yo. Went all out and bought a shitload of ripples as a long term investment. I'll check em again in a few years from now.

Most of these currencies are shitcoins, leeching off of bitcoin. fucking volitile pyramid scheme.

How about you stop thinking abut money for a moment and pay respects to Vitalik?

why do you think ripple of all coins is a good investment

This OP. You only lose if you sell at a loss.

kek

>investing in a meme currency

you deserve to be poor.

I bought dgb at ATH dgaf anymore

that's karma

Because its basically the only coin out there that has a functional use. It serves as a network to carry out high volume monetary transfers between banks. It usualy takes days for banks to transfer funds, while ripple offers a 4 second transfer speed. They've allready have 15 large banks employing the system.

Its a 27 trillion dollar market, up for grabs. With no competition. So yeah - im gonna dump my 500 bucks in there and come back a few years later.