Fear

> go to cryptowat.ch
> choose major coins
> check 1d graph

BTC, ETH... sure looks like "fear" to me.

I'm guessing either a minor recovery this next week or more panic.

The good times are over, aren't they?

>fear

lol we're fucked. BTC back to $1600 and ETH back to double digits confirmed. Alts will either die or go to the very bottom.

Almost every post on Veeky Forums is a shit panic post. A lot of posts on reddit are "hold this is temporary!" with some comments of "...maybe it isn't...".

July has fewer, smaller announcements. The hype is running out.

Wall Street has been publishing articles saying the price will crash for two weeks. Goldman Sachs, etc.

>July has fewer, smaller announcements

So July will be an even bigger bloodbath? Welp. Contemplating if I should sell at a 1k loss at this point and hold my fiat on the exchange until July is over.

BTC will not be going anywhere below 2k. ETH (and all coins based on ETH) is indeed fucked though.

I'm holding LTC mostly and some ANS. The rest in BTC. I have lost about $1k so far which actually isn't that much since I have about 9k in crypto. It's still shitty. I am still holding because ethereum being fucked is actually good for Bitcoin and Antshares. LTC I think will stay stable.

You guys are so fucking dumb it hurts. NO market moons and has massive gains everyday non stop. Crypto had a absurd bull rally in April and May, so correction is taking place now, especially given that many people are fearing a crash(little they know the ''crash'' is already happening). Still, the market is on its very early days, If you actually look at facts instead of charts, you will realize that market has only potential to grow in the future and thus, gains will come back. Just have patience, things will probably keep going on like that until august.

It makes me cringe when people think past performance is an indicative of future results.

KYS YOURSELF

It's not about making money nonstop. It's about minimizing losses and maximizing gains. I have been in crypto for awhile longer than most here have and market fluctuations are normal. But I have gone all out and in BTC/LTC to fiat to minimize any losses because it will net me more return. Why would I continue holding when I could sell and then buy back in and get more BTC?

Also the buy and sell shit doesn't apply if you hold less than 10k. But anyone who has over 10k in crypto needs to be wary of these fluctuations more than people here holding basically lunch money.

Btc will be back below 1500 in one years time tops

Screencap this

Literally no reason to believe this. It's like betting on a sick horse with a broken leg and then saying ''told you so'' in case it happens, but vanishing if your retarded bet doesn't turn out right.

retarded people like you with retarded predictions will hopefully get ran over by a car

screencap this

Good times are just beginning

Looks like we're at the first sell off / bear trap!

Past bitcoin bubbles provide enough reason.
Of course now you have mETH occupying a part of that market cap. With the way it is going and the fact that bitcoin will release their own smart contract chain, as a sidechain that is, it becomes difficult to calculate the floor.

Even by panic alone, if ETH's price goes to the two digit range, btc can go sub 1500.

>Past bitcoin bubbles provide enough reason.
What bubble? BTC never crashed because it was in a bubble, it did because of real world events. BTC also isn't in a bubble right now, which is why correction is taking place instead of a crash.

If you actually read the news, BTC is becoming more adopted and known in the world as we speak. Every day there's news of new companies and governments adopting crypto and BTC. Crypto didn't even got to 5% of its potential, we are in a booming phase.

>ETH
ETH always was a overhyped shit with no real value, as opposed to BTC. If ETH goes to the 2 digits, it won't affect BTC too much.

bitcoin is a bubble because you buy alts through btc and alts are a bubble

bitcoin should be in the 1xxx range

>bitcoin should be in the 1xxxxxx range
ftfy

Been in crypto for 5 years now and seen just about everything. Best advice for newfags is to HOLD no matter what. If you want to play the market, and sell now to buy back at a lower price, good fucking luck. That might work 50% of the time, but the problem with this is you WILL hesitate to purchase back all of your coins, and eventually the market will go back up before you know it and you're left out.

I'm in this for 4 fucking years, not 4 months. I already have a job and income so this is fine with me. If you don't mind being a NEET for another few years, that's okay too.

>the problem with this is you WILL hesitate to purchase back all of your coins, and eventually the market will go back up before you know it and you're left out

but I sell 100% of my account every trade and buy back based on conservative estimates drawn during the last dip's floor user

>The good times are over, aren't they?
Look in the past
Bitcoin literally did the same thing. I remember when bitcoin hit something like $200 per coin and then the market fell apart and people thought the bubble had popped.
About a year later Bitcoin was reaching $1000

ETH is doing the same thing so HOLD

So
much
this

It's less obvious when you make the same thread only once a day

This is the 4th red day in a row! ETH is in free fall, the ICO scam and hype overinflated the market. Why do you HODL?

Could happen due to a fork

LTC was in despair phase while ETH was in "new paradigm", first sell off soon.

> 1 days charts

Kill yourself

Ready for XRP to take it's rightful spot at #2 and LTC at #3?

BTC
XRP
LTC
ETC
ETH
XMR
ZEC
DASH
NEM

In that order
Tenth spot is reserved for shitcoin fo the day

>dash, with all this premine
>in top 10

last time i sold during the big crash for loss the fucking thing recovered straight away

Total marketcap back under 100 billion soon folks

if Bitcoin drops below 1500 after segwit, it will drop below 100 and it will be done for good, people will move onto another crypto.