Can a newfag get some advice?

>First time trading
>Deposit takes 6ever to hit Bittrex
>Buy NMR at .069
>Hindenburg_Disaster.exe
>Holding bags hard

So do I just hold this for a while and hope that this market prediction shit works? Or should I just cut my losses and invest in a shartcoin?

Are you all in?

No, I'm also holding bags from WORM lmfao

The market prediction is for his algo,is to make him money, not NMR, whether he gets rich off of it or not, has no realistic relevance to NMR token price,

I put the rest of what I was playing with this month into NMR, though (.013BTC). Not the end of the world, as I could just deposit a bit more hand hope to make a better choice in coin.

the frig are you on about? look up what a hedge fund is then read the whitepaper in that order

So is there nothing really setting the value for NMR?

>buying something that's just mooned
loving every laugh

He is literally in every thread on NMR saying the same shit and lying his ass off. I don't know what his goal is honestly.

When someone says it has "mooned", is that referring to the peak?

I know it was a dumb idea, but with the volume increasing and everything I honestly expected it to keep going.

Care to explain how NMR isn't being used as a pool to pay data scientists, like described in the whitepaper ...?

Care to explain how paying the data scientists (out of our pocket) using NMR, is going to help NMRs growth long term as opposed to the owners of the hedgefund which the data is being provided for ...?

Or how having a hedgefund which is generating profits, which don't belong to the NMR token holders, is beneficial to the token holders ?

???

Look on their website. It seems like you put up a stake of NMR, and based on the performance of your analysis of their data (which is useless to you, only they know what it actually is) you get a cut proportional to the stake you put in and how close you were to the results.

It's provides zero utility if you aren't doing this, aside from the cost of it going up from speculation.

>scientists doing well
>need more coins
>buy more coins on exchanges
>demand rises, prices rises

We've been over this. Go back to your discord buddies and tell them now is a good time to get in

>scientists doing well
>pay them with the 90% (19million) undistributed supply of NMR i have
>...

How is that creating a demand ? at all ?

It's been explained to you several times how it works and you still don't understand it

>data scientists who are capped at $56k a year through this project, something like $1200 per correct stake

Yeah I'm sure they'll all be desperate to buy the coins to risk when the only way to get noticed requires them to stake something like 10+ coins at $100 each.

These data scientists also have a million coins between them to play with so they'll be alright for a while.

>coin supply is going up to 21 million, not clear how much of that will go into circulation or just be given to the scientists like the first million were

Enjoy user!

i always wondered what kind of retard buys and holds shitcoins

now i know

It's not me that doesn't understand it, it's you unfortunately brainlet

Farewell

I love the coin supply meme. What crypto doesn't gradually distribute tokens? Are you new? 21 million cap is still very low.

The $56k cap is temporary while the tournament is still young. It's to ensure they get a good sample from a wide range of predictions rather than 1 whale swallowing it all up

If you fail in your predictions your coins get destroyed.

The coins get destroyed. There is still a limited amount.