Buy/sell/hodl?

Buy/sell/hodl?

CFI is sub 10k. Debating grabbing more while market it down.

Do you think iconomi is part of the future, or a scam? I believe cofoundit will cement their grip on much of the community and am thus holding both.

I'm already tired of these threads.
Wants to know? Sells. Sell everything you have that I'm buying.

Stop being retarded and HODL. They have the perfect solution to the current ICO market.

When is iconomi going on bittrex?

This is the easiest moon rocket ever, I'm thinking on putting another .5 btc on top of the one i already have right now on this.

that's a good question, I'm not sure what the hold up is. Since Iconomi is adding a fiat onboarding mechanism, perhaps they do not want to be on bittrex?
Same as me then, I've got 1 btc in this.

Oy vey, oh well..just got verified on kraken. See you on rocket ship, men,

Buy
Not only with this go up and is a long term hodl, but Tuesday a big pump is planned
I've got a lot in this now, dare I say whale?

> but Tuesday a big pump is planned
wat

>I've got a lot in this now, dare I say whale?
how much? I have almost 10k cfis

Idk what's on Tuesday but their first feature project is this Friday so... yeah. It's going to go up for sure, this is a safe bet.

Tuesday at 3:11am
You've been warned

just bought 5k. don't want to miss out on another icn

SELL SELL SELL!! I will happily buy your bags.

kys

Let's hope... gaaaah I want to put more in my purse, only have 300(@11k). I want to believe it's going to see success.

What I find strange is there arent any big purchases of CFI on the board. all in the sub 0.1 purchase/sale amount.

Well a lot of us bought this horse shit the day it came out, at 16500. And it has yet to come close to getting back there

initial hype? theres quite a few buywalls that need to be broken through in order for it to get there. this could be one to hodl for a little while. We'll see what the week brings us.

Anons please explain this one to me, I don't get it...
>Its all pre-mined coins
>It sounds like they are just a VC / marketing firm but don't have money? so they want ours?
>If i own their token what do I actually get? - the reward is I get to evaluate companies they do business with? wtf?
>I don't think the coin correlates to any actual stake in either Cofoundit or companies/coins they do business with

am i missing something?

You get early access to icos they host. Iconomi is going to use this to acquire massive amounts of every good ico, and so will others. If you aren't in on icn right now you need to change that.

Just bought in at 9410. Not really sure why other than the fact that it really hasn't been artificially pumped yet.

Looks like it's in a freefall right now oh boy my noob stomach can't handle it

why is this dropping so much? i thought this was the week where things start to happen for this coin.

This shit ain't ants, don't worry. There are actually very competent people working on it and they recently began expanding into Taiwan. You can trust Taiwanese Chinese but never mainland trash. I lived in Taiwan and let me tell you that they are some of the smartest and most driven fuckers in the world.

>he still hasn't realised he's been made a bagholder by pajeet

Keep hodling, everything will be fine!

Anyone back this up?

I can, go all now

Anything below 8k is an easy double imo. watch this one if your after a quick x2