ANS BAGHOLDING SUPPORT GROUP

How are you hodling up, fellow ANS bagholders?

This is a no bully zone ri-right?

Someone will always be there to bully
But at least you can see you're not alone at the bottom

Please say you're not all in

nah, not by far. If anything i learned a ton and made up the loss with NMR. But I will just be holding these bags for months i guess.

It was 25% of my portfolio
Still meant I went from 4btc to 3 though

A very hard loss to digest, at this point I'm pretty much stressing over NEO and whether or not it will solve things

We're in this together

I went all in and i'm down like 30k so far...don't even feel like calculating the exact amount. I refuse to sell at this point since I feel like a lot of people will be be looking for Ethereum alternatives after the crazy week its had.

Don't stress m8. I'm still holding some, I want to see what comes from the bnt partnership. It's still very early days and binance comes out soon also.

I sold most my ants to try my luck with a pajeet pnd and they got me

lmao, you guys suck. I got out of ANS with a 40% return.

I got out of ANS with a double on my initial investment. I shouldn't have been greedy and gotten out with 4x

I hear you. At one point I was up 3x, but I didn't sell there because I had hopes the conference would send it to the moon.

>Buy AnS when it's still $2
>Sell at $3
>shit grows to $6
>guilty takes place, decide to buy in
>Almost goes to $7 but starts going down, I thought pump was over, decide to sell
>Go to sleep
Wake up and shit is $8
>I feel like total shit, massive FOMO takes place, but I decide not to buy in
>Go go $9, then $10
>Let my emotions take me and buy, but with big fear of a dump
>goes to $13 then starts to have a free fall
>Get scared because big pumped already took place, so that was probably a dump
>sell at $11
>It immediately goes back to $12
>I buy back because I was literally acting like a retard atm
>It still goes up anyway
>Hits all time high, which was .54 I think?
>Can still get out with good profits and with my losses recovered
>Gets greedy
>Shit starts to down fast
>I sell
>This time I actually manage to buy the dip at 38
>It bounces back to 44
>Instead of selling it and making very good gains, I get greedy and think it will go back to 54, so I don't sell
>It never goes back
>I wait
>And wait
>And wait
>Instead of taking the several opportunities to sell at 4+ I wait
>Conference ends
>I sell at 30
>mfw

This folks, is how you make every wrong decision you can possible do. I was a retarded who let the guilty and greed dominate me and thus, I got fucked, have no one to blame but myself, and it hurts bad, especially because I already didn't had much. Started with $200 at the end of may, make $1000 out of it. Now my portofolio went to $600 because of ANS

At least you sold at 300k

I arbitraged from Yunbi and almost lost my shit. Took over 24 hours for the coins to come across, but flipped them for 30% gain at .00245.

Sorry for your bags, friends.

Long-term this is a great coin. I'll buy more later.

going to buy in in a few days. worry not, ill take your bags

Good luck with this shit coin. It does nothing different and is known as "chinese eth". You morons realize eth like all crypto is a global currency/tech right? Chinese eth makes no sense, it's just eth. It's a pump and dump and those who didn't get out are the losers.

MY AAAAAANTTSS

the chinese government doesn't want to use eth you retard

W-we're in the green right n-now on Bittrex guys.

I'm fine.

Let's assume for a second this is true.

So you invest in a company who steals someones elses idea? Why in the world would you invest in a knock off? You literally invested in a bootleg company who adds no value. It was a pump and dump. Now all of that liquidity went to nmr and nobody even remembers ans except the bag holders.

Good luck getting enough liquidity to pump ans again with all the sell walls of bagholders

>does nothing different than ETH
want to know how I know you haven't read the whitepaper?

Okay explain to me what new utility it adds to this market?

where are all the fags saying this shit is better than stratis now?

>why in the world would you invest in a knockoff?

all china does is create bootlegs. the chinks will probably invest in ANS without caring too much about that aspect

I'm fine

Microsoft > Alibaba > Chinese billions > developing market

Im in the same boat, lost an entire bitcoin. Willing to hodl though

Buying high

MOTHERFUCKING SHIT. I WAS JUST BUYING ANTS, MASTURBATING AND EVERYTHING WAS GOING GREAT. I WAS IN MY ROOM, I HAD MY HEADPHONES ON, I WAS TOTALLY NAKED SITTING AT MY COMPUTER FAPPING AWAY TO A VIDEO ON /GIF/. ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S THIS FUCKING WHALE THAT SETS UP A REALLY HUGE SELLWALL AND SOME IMBECILES START PANIC SELLING DEM ANTS.

THE ANGER MADE ME JERK MY HAND BACK AND IT BUMPED INTO MY COMPUTER TOWER, WHICH SITS ON THE DESK. WELL, I HAD MY STICK OF DEODORANT ON TOP OF THE TOWER, AND THAT BITCH FELL OFF AND LANDED DEODORANT-END-DOWN ON THE HEAD OF MY COCK. HOLY FUCKING SHIT DID THAT HURT, AND ON TOP OF THAT IT HIT SO HARD THAT IT ACTUALLY FORCED SOME DEODORANT INTO MY URETHRA. I'VE NEVER HAD ANYTHING BURN SO BAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

I JUMPED OUT OF MY FUCKING CHAIR AND STOOD UP BECAUSE IT HURT SO BAD; THIS CAUSED MY HEADPHONE CABLE TO GET YANKED OUT OF MY SPEAKERS, WHICH CAUSED "OH YEAH BABY COME DEEP IN MY TIGHT TEEN ASSHOLE UH UH UH" TO GET BLARED THROUGH MY FUCKING HOUSE AND ALMOST MAXIMUM VOLUME. NOW MY EYES ARE WATERING FROM THE PAIN OF THE DEODORANT INSIDE MY COCK BUT I MANAGE TO PUNCH ONE OF MY SPEAKERS HARD ENOUGH SO THEY TURN OFF.

I LOOKED DOWN AND NOTICED BLOOD DRIPPING OFF OF MY COCK; I GUESS THE LIP OF THE PLASTIC DEODORANT THING BIT INTO MY FORESKIN AS IT CONNECTED WITH MY COCK. THE BLOOD WAS DRIPPING DOWN MY LEG. THIS ALL HAPPENED IN THE SPACE OF MAYBE 6 SECONDS. IT MAY SEEM BAD BUT IT GETS WORSE.

JUST AS I'M STANDING THERE TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED, MY BEDROOM DOOR FUCKING OPENS. MY DAD WAS STANDING THERE WITH MY ACCEPTANCE LETTER TO JOHNS HOPKINS. I FROZE AND HE STARED AT ME, NAKED WITH MY BLOODY ERECTION FOR MAYBE 15 SECONDS BEFORE HE NOTICED MY COMPUTER MONITOR AND THE BRUTAL ANAL SEX SCENE GOING ON FULL-SCREEN.

HE IMMEDIATELY CLOSED THE DOOR AND LEFT WITHOUT SAYING ANYTHING.

FUCKING WHALES, FUCK THEM ALL. LET MY ANTS RUN LOOSE YOU FAGGOTS.

good pasta

The chinks were already invested, everyone else hopped on to late is was trading almost double here what is was over there.

Microsoft is involved in their own shit, and is not affiliated with ans, neither is alibaba.

My halfassed, uneducated, no-graph prediction is that ANS will drop down close to 120K, before shoot up.

>using autist bullshit like fake internet stuttering "n-now"

kill yourself faggot

alibaba gets named a lot by antshills
is this total bullshit or is there any merit to their claims?

I'm sorry, but did ANS already lose? Oh, that's right. The pump isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only just started. Does not being at 500 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the pump is still going on? The whales are still active right now and they have been the best pumpers on Bittrex for how many years now? They're playing against one of the worst weakhands on t-rex who just happen to have the price down because they're feeding off the energy of playing in a Chink morning pump. But you know what? They still fucking suck. ANS is one of the best fucking coins out there, it went to 560 last week and would of hit 600 if the weakhands didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when ANS moons and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, a buywall just crumbled. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-ANS threads because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the coin because it's good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

Never seen any legit proof. Even if it was that news was over a year old apparantly.

Notice how when I ask legit questions and for proof all of the shills stop posting?

ITS NOT FAIR

Remember what we said lads, ignore these moontickets for another 6 months, we'll have our lambos after some patience.

I'm gonna be stuck with these bags forever, aren't I?

Just have a bit of a rest after a busy week

Comfy