This is getting fucking ridiculous...

This is getting fucking ridiculous. I'm just as much a crypto-enthusiast as most of this board but this incessant launching of shit-tokens like pic related which appeared on my FB today is going to bring the whole fucking crypto-market down.

Right now it seems anything "associated" with Ethereum gets millions of dollars dumped into it over nothing more than name recognition. All these normies dumping in assloads of money and losing it is GOING to bring regulation into this market, mark my fucking words.

"Dentacoin". Jesus Fucking Christ....

toilet paper coin when

its here already. its called digibyte

Ethereum is literally going to die with ICOs sucking the life out of it. Jesus fuck

Vitalik is the physical manifestation of ethereum with ICOs

right after 5 hour energy coin

ETHEREUM IS A GLOBAL REVOLUTION IN PAYMENTS GOYIM

HOW DARE YOU SHAME DENTACOIN

>he isnt buying the dentacoin token sale

ohhh wait, I get it OP, wink wink

BUY NOW TO WHITEN TEETH IN 3 DAYS

This. Fuck Ethereum. It's one thing to launch a shitcoin and spam it on social media in the hopes of making a buck. It's entirely another to have a "legit" coin allowing this shit to happen on it's own platform.

muh blockchain can save muh teef

muh freedums
muh internet tokens!!

muh bancorr
muh jiggawatt crypto niggaflop

all these cucks find a new technology and sell it as the next best thing trying to make normies believe there ponzi with there buzzwords..

heres an idea

just use real money!!

R
E
A
L

MONEY

Lets get the failures over with and wait for the next big thing.

Still I see a bright future for dentacoin... Think about it, people will always need dentists. This could be a new safe haven.

>real money

Sooo... gold?

Going all in

moon gonna be as bright as my teeth
teeth shiny as my lambo

i dont even care but i want to reserve the indian translation

I was just in the kitchen struggling to peel an orange and wondered "why isn't there a coin for this?" I could buy coins to hire ukrainian girls to peel oranges and eventually when we are fully developed apples and grapes, and then get them sent via drones to me. You wouldn't be able to sell it though, as by design this could would be for weak hands.

Yes, we are in a bubble.

Hire and Ukrainian girl in one sentence and you got to peeling your orange.. you gay?

Fucking lold out loud irl

Not even gold. Freeze dried survival food, heirloom seeds, ammo, and water filters

Tfw second year dental student

I would be stupid not to invest in this

Mah nigger.