Ok in all seriousness here with ETH

Ok in all seriousness here with ETH.

I've been here a while but I just want to check. No fucking "ETH is a mess" shills please.

Should I just hold? Is there anything else I can do at this point?

margin trade a long position, as soon as possible

not kidding

I have 76 of them and I'm holding. Lowest I bought was 17 USD and highest I bought was 54.

lol just hold. the price of eth in 1 year will most likely be higher than the price of eth right now

HOLD

when did you buy ETH, because if you bought it

Sell

vitalik tweet is false hope delay

do your own research instead of begging to get spoonfed, you lazy piece of shit

No, just hold, don't move a muscle. There's a lot of retardation flowing around right now, remain calm. And no margin.

Sell now before you lose it all.

gonna settle around 160-220 dead serious

listen to him

thats how i get 4 btc on a 0.5 btc position

Why?

I did buy under 50 but bought more as I become more confident and it went up.

Anyway I think it'll go to about $600 so I'll sell off around $500 and find something with more growth potential.

Why? Support strongly suggests a floor around the 255-260 range. Support above that is $300.

Lets see >100 corporations piled into Ethereum over the last three months. They have teams of people they pay 150k and above to advise them on the technology and adopt for their solutions. What do you think?

$10 by december

I'm having bitcoin 2014 flashbacks here.

nigga wtf lmao this shit is going to under go a 61-80% retrace after it bounces today

it'll go back to around .12 BTC but thats about it for the bounce up

'Highway'

At least try to make it believable

Any technical analysis ppl wanna chime in? What's it looking like?

ETH will retrace back to 300-350 this week. Afterwards I'll be selling off for some ez 20% gainz because we're towards the end of the ETH bubble. Community sentiment is turning pessimistic and overhyped ICOs are draining support. Afterwards I expect it to settle at 250 as ETH mania begins to end.

Oh, and Vitalik's out. The Genesis coins were already sold off earlier this week. That's what caused the flash sale and cascade on GDAX.

but
>asking for advice from Veeky Forums

Can you teach me?

I'm so fucking confuse. Is this right or not???

Why would ETH suddenly go to $150?

Because he's fudding. It broke the 268 support floor briefly but came back above. The question is how long until it sits safely at the 310 floor again.