Tfw 9-to-5 wagecuck

>tfw 9-to-5 wagecuck

Is there more to life than this? I'm considering quitting my job to pursue my dreams.

yes just lend $30k worth of BTC on poloniex and you will make $20k per year. you will never have to work again.

what are your dreams?

it depends where you live

i live in the silicon valley so to just be able to pay rent and feed myself i'm chained to a 9 to 5

if you live in an area where you can just chill at some part time and do other things while barely scraping by, go for it

To move to Maine and become a fiction writer, friend.

what are the risks?

they could disappear, but since they are
a US exchange and report to the IRS, it would make their life hell if they tried.

So you get a yearly ROI of 75% until polo dies? Is this really set in stone? I need to do some reading

Or rather 66% per your numbers...math...

no its not set in stone, but its the average ROI with a lending bot for the past 2 years. people will pay very high rates because they are pajeets that cannot get a loan in their country.

Where can i verify that information?

Then move to Maine, find another wagecuck job in the meantime and write fiction. Your life user, hurry the fuck up before you end up like Vitalik.

I live in Maine, and good luck feg
you wouldn't survive the winters unless you go to Portland cuck

>you wouldn't survive the winters unless you go to Portland cuck

I'm planning a trip to Maine sometime this summer. Hopefully I will have scoped it out enough to settle on a place. I'm thinking either Portland or Augusta, or maybe even just some small coastal town.

>tfw lived in dc my whole life

Your winters can't be that bad, friend.

>portland
good luck, cuck. I'll find u and fuck ur cuck for being such a smuck

>I'm considering quitting my job to pursue my dreams.
go.... NO

Take all your money

Everything

Put it all into a single shitcoin

And wait

If there's a flash crash again (there will be), you lose everything.

Never margin trade. And definitely never margin lend.

You won't like it. Been unemployed 3 months post-grad school. Graduated with a 4.0 master's degree. Can't find a job. Following my dreams? What dreams? To be a rockstar or something? There's nothing to live for. I have no gf, no prospects no nothing. At least I've gotten Veeky Forums as fuck. Though, that doesn't mean shit.

Degree in what?

You're in a better position than me. I work a shit hourly-pay job and don't even make enough to cover my basic living expenses. Food, rent, utilities. I'm too poor not to work so I can't attend a university, especially since it's outrageously priced in burgerland. You should be thanking your employer for your 9-5. Not everyone is so fortunate. The top 20% just means it needs people like you to fill the bottom 80%.

This. I remember people going nuts when Poloniex got DDOSed or something. Apparently everyone with margin openened got fucked.

Anyway, im a NEET with 21 BTC, so I just need to continue leeching off my parents for 10 years then retire a millonaire.

I am in the exact situation as you and have the exact same thoughts. Have also gotten fit. Not really sure what I'm supposed to do or why everyone else even bothers waking up. I do want to move out, but then what?

Buy BTC and hold. We can be fit, rich 40 year olds and annhilate all boomers that doubted us, and brag our wealth on our millenial wagecuck ex-school "friends".

Our time will come. Keep hustling for more BTC. We are lightyears ahead of the pack.
Revenge will be brutally served.

>Dick sucking

Check out kittery friend. I went there and thought it was so nice that I actually made up my mind to move there after college.