So what is Veeky Forums consensus on the Beige one ? Is there even a consensus here ?

So what is Veeky Forums consensus on the Beige one ? Is there even a consensus here ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5x0Jlxl9uU?t=942
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most powerful Briton since Cecil Rhodes

He's ok.

I personally find him a bit over-reaching in his knowledge, but he's ok.

Things Lindybeige has credible opinions on:

Republican Rome
WW2

Things Lindybeige does not have credible opinions on:

Every other historical era and place

Things Lindybeige has batshit retarded opinions on:

Anything speculative

Also there's that weird thing he believes about the Irish being a degenerated slave race of Anglo-Saxon dwarfs

I find his stuff on bronze age Britain fascinating. Is it accurate or bullshit?

You stole that from my ifunny account. Apologize.

what else would they be? I mean really

I just tiped lindybeige in the browser and got the photo there.
On the other hand, why the fuck do you even have ifunny account

I like his explanation of what happened in ancient battles but some of his topics, he has very little clue in his opinions.

I don't like how he presents his speculation as historical consensus sometimes, its not on purpose I think but its very annoying. He makes a lot of "well actually" statements that aren't 100% true themselves.

>WW2

youtu.be/P5x0Jlxl9uU?t=942
>churchill best tank WW2

he's a retard
his only good video is on the french resistance

indeed, he's spot on with his bit on the french resistance's general uselessness

Lindy is mostly entertaining, but he thinks he is smarter/more knowledgeable than he really is. His blatant Brit bias is also pretty annoying since it so clearly taints what he treats as facts. But again, mostly he's entertaining and okay.

... though I just say that the dancing stuff is top quality cringe. Not because there's anything wrong with dancing, but it's just weird with him somehow. Oh and it's sad that he is so desperately trying to hide that he's going bald. His use of the "intentionally messy" hair to cover it is embarrassing. Just own it and feel with it like a man, Lloyd.

batshit retarded opinions on:
firearms, he is British after all

On a side note, anyone have any more of edits like this, i always enjoy them for some reason

He has some incredibly retarded opinions. But he's pretty funny and some of his videos are interesting because noone else makes videos about hem while not being dry and boring at the same time

Discount Matt Easton, to be honest.

Discount? You're still implying you'd have to pay for him.
>pikemen would never actually fight each other 'cause too many would die
never forghetti

Tbf they had to invent a way to make it look like France wasn't part of the Axis powers for most of the war and memeing up French Resistance was the easiest way to do so.

Have to agree with this, can't be telling kids who already buy the "french are surrendermonkeys" meme that after they surrendered they started actively collaborating with the Nazis.