Time to buy the dip or will it fall further?

Time to buy the dip or will it fall further?

This coin is a fantastic long-term hold, fyi.

>decred
Sorry, but DASH is much better.

Even DCR's name is fucking stupid, seriously, "decred"? Decrepit? Discredit? The name alone prevents it from ever getting any adoption.

I think I found a worse one
>Syndicate (SYNX)
>SYNX
>Sinks
There you go

Decred's PoS voting is fucking shitty. You buy a ticket for ~34 or ~110 decred and that decred is reserved for at least 2-4 weeks, sometimes longer. You can't use the decred until the process of voting in blockchain is complete. Then you get only a few more tokens depending on how much decred you used for the vote.

ARK's delegate voting is much better because you only pay 1 ARK token, and you get a moderately to big sized reward too.

Both ARK and deCRED are democratic, evolving through community consensus, but Ark's delegate voting is better than deCRED's shitty PoS voting. The former is more like an efficient representative demoracy whereas the latter is like direct democracy -- which tend to be inefficient and slow.

ARK is also cheaper now, meaning more ROI via bigger multiplier as it goes up in value, which it will.

Fuck deCRED, and their team is obnoxious as hell.

Final note, I have no affiliation with either of the dev team, but I know the marketing team of deCRED is snobbish as hell.

Higher reward ratio means higher inflation. Anyways, dPoS is flawed and your shitty lisk fork will sink.

What cryptocurrencies do you recommend investing in?

USDT.

Why are you trying to troll? I am a good man and donate to humane societies.

Okay, Factom.

I would prefer something cheap like Aragon or another coin in the sats that can give the most ROI.

Cfi for the next few days. Also you're a retard if you actually think ark has good fundamentals.

Eh, I'm just in this for the quick money... I can't be assed to study too indepth.

Then why did you sperg out and write a dumb blog post about your shitty coin? It's not decred's fault you're a fucking poorfag.

>you're a retard if you actually think ark has good fundamentals
Why?

BTC

>
>Decred's PoS voting is fucking shitty. You buy a ticket for ~34 or ~110 decred and that decred is reserved for at least 2-4 weeks, sometimes longer. You can't use the decred until the process of voting in blockchain is complete.

That's a feature to prevent exchanges from staking all of their users' coins.

I still think Decred is still shit and has no future above 100 USD. I know enough to say this.

My criticisms of Decred still stand.

The feature simply gives the illusion Decred can evolve with community consensus when in fact it's just devs introducing new features, like that lightning shit, while lying "we voted for it".

It's not an illusion. Of course it's developers introducing features, who else? It means there's a streamlined process on a protocol level for any integration that wishes to take place. Want segtit3x? Put up a fucking proposal and see if it's approved. No? Then it's not happening.

It's all integrated into the GUI wallets already, you just click a few buttons and save your preferences for the proposals.

I'll bite:
>You buy a ticket for ~34 or ~110 decred
The price is arguably high considering how they want it to be relatively cheap for the peasants. Splitting tickets is possible and has been discussed.

>is reserved for at least 2-4 weeks, sometimes longer
The target is about a month. In a very, *very* unlikely event you'd have to wait 6 months to get your DCR back. Locking the funds brings more security and helps stabilize the price.

>which tend to be inefficient and slow.
It's better if it's not too easy to get proposals passed seeing how these protocols should be able to defend themselves from bad actors. In Decred's case you'd not only need to buy a shitload of DCR but control a lot of the hashing power, it's more expensive to attack thanks to combining both.

>Fuck deCRED, and their team is obnoxious as hell.
Subjective. No idea how you could possibly hate Dave though.

Point is, at this point Decred is high. Investing when it was low, when give a nice ROI... but now the ROI is not that great. At most, Decred will go up to 100 USD.

Where do you get the 100 USD from? But yeah you probably won't see ETH / STRAT ICO level returns from it at this point.

I want a lot of returns. Do you have any advice on want to invest in?

Aragon? Aircoin?

Not really. Everyone, especially here, will just shill you their own bags, I already offered you two of mine.

It's harder to find any amazing buys right now seeing how we're in a bubble.

Ok here's a real answer: ardor and nxt. Go research these to death and realize the potential

Their circulating supply is way too big.

I went 4 grand into aragon, so stop reading because I'm about to shill it

>ambitious project with a solid dev team, crypto is 90 percent speculation anyway so this can cause some excitement in the community
>extremely active devs across multiple social media, and they have a blog thats constantly updated
>Supportive community
> A large variety of partners
Again, its a scary market right now but seems like value