What should the next bitcoin be named? (Coin currently doesn't exist, no current names)

What should the next bitcoin be named? (Coin currently doesn't exist, no current names)

Nothing ending in "coin". Unoriginal

Well, what will it be, biz? What should we call it?

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qtum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

someone should make a coin called "samson", like the mythical super strong man in the bible

I want to make my own Crypto, I have great ideas and a really catch name. Unfortunately I do not know how to code or anything, sucks man. I'd post the name I would use but it's too good to not get taken

It will end in beans obviously, it will reach ATH once and then fall straight to the bottom.
Or it can end in byte which can just be shit.

BitShekel

"ARSE"

bitbean

BizByte

The best coin to conduct business

SpendyBits

BitTrickles

United States Digital Dollar (US Double D)

LTDOGE

mootshares

Blemflarcks

Brapples

Schmeckles

Pick one.

Credits

Tomb

It's got to be one syllable, not ambiguous with anything else, be obvious how to pronounce it from the spelling. Something like leq or something equally short and meaningless.

Internet Funnie Money

pips

cryptoshekels

WOJAK COIN

Uzumaki

QTUM (read quantum). Could be very nice name for a coin.

Rybacks

You mean this?
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/qtum/

pretty funny.

Spiros, EASYGOING?

The fuck ? I must have heard it somewhere then.
Why is there no market cap ?

BBC (Big Black Coin)
>meme coin will hold yuuuuge value

Read OP's post. No coin in your fucking coin name you nigger.

Vitalik
In memory of Vitalik

Helios. The coin is backed by the amount of energy harnessed by solar panels on earth emitted by the sun, in the same way fiat was originally backed by the gold standard. This will encourage stability of the currency, as well as future expansion of harnessing solar energy. Helios can be "mined" through solar panels. This will give the coin real world value in the long term, yet the coin itself is digital and backed by the blockchain for anonymity and privacy of transactions.

I like these
This is the best name, from KOTORs currency

None of what you just wrote makes any sense