Antshares TA

Hi everyone, I noticed a distinct lack of quality content on these boards. So I decided to give you some technical analysis that some of you might profit from.

As you may know, ANS recently decreased in value by a lot. By using the gambler's fallacy, I infer that it will soon go up in price by a lot very soon. As you can see, I have drawn the trendlines for ANS in this TA picture. There are even long circles and a long square showing the key points in the recent trading history from within a couple days.

Now, I don't have a crystal ball, but this usually means that the price is about to skyrocket, and I mean SKYROCKET. If I were you, I would take all of my money out of every other coin and start buying ANS immediately. I project that it will be at another all time high within a few days, especially because China announced very big news on it.

Like I have 700ish ants myself but holy shit is the comedy gold. I mean fuck I'm laughing my ass off looking at that chart. It needs more pointless graphics and you need more buzzwords.

the fuck is this shit. i can't tell if this is being ironic on purpose. anyway i have a lot of ANS so... hope you're right?

Needs more lines desu

im looking at some abstract painting or what?

this is Veeky Forums or /ic/?

second circle isn't oblong enough

The fuck am I looking at

If you zoom in to between where the second long cirlce is and the square, you can see that it is about to make quite a large move. As you can see by recent trends, the candlestick chart clearly demonstrates a lot of interest in this security. About 95% of the time, this chart pattern indicates very large movements about to take place.

It's an ochikuru peacock formation guys, it is a bullish pattern, now it's the right time to make an entry. Possible breakout soon.

Meme lines

HOLY shit, holy shit. You are right this thing is about to take off wow

We've been saying a breakout all fucking week. Forget it, it's not going anywhere but South for at least a month!

No, you're wrong. Did you miss the big news that China has announced?

It's about to explode. Strap yourself in.

Did you miss the whole fucking conference?!?!?!?! THERE WAS THE NEWS!!! IT WENT DOWNNNN!! THE CONFERENCE WAS PERFECT, ALL I WANTED WAS TO GET MY LAMBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>main nirdisht shitting sadakon ka upayog karen

What's that? I can't understand you over the sound of all that shit hitting concrete.

Pretty sure Matthew Mcconaughey is stuck inside one of those circles, trying to speak to his daughter through a bookshelf.

Plz go back up.

Plz.

according to my observation chart -01 looks according to predictions, and will moon, but trust me, this moon will be 10x and the only way to do it is if you place a buy order in $45

safe waiting fellow lambo owners

You'd think the pajeets would at least use something better than google translate hey.

Lets hope so. I'm pretty close to killing myself otherwise.

I think everyone should buy right now and a lot and maybe even tell their friends to buy too. Once it gets to 400 I can also help sell them some too

Interesting...

ANTS IN MY PaNTS! ANTS IN MY PANTS!!! ANTS IN MY PAAAAAAAANNTSSS!!!!!!!

having fun yet? :^)

This is so wrong this cannot be happening. Everyone needs to shill this to their friends and family right now.

It's so hard to stop myself risking too much on this one

>only crashing 3,5% today

Gamber's fallacy? You do know what that is right? You do know what fallacy means right?

>See ANS getting pumped
>Couldn't tell if it was just a PnD or an actual increase
>increases by the second
>make a quick decision to buy @252k and sell at like 260-270k
>In an instant, just after ive purchased the ANS it falls apart
>refuse to sell at a loss at around 245k
>think that it might pump again and the whales are just playing their games
>wait..
>wait..
>220k atm, and nothing is moving

fantastic

Remember ant carry 500 times his bodyweight

Heavy bag is nothing for strong ant

lol

>Hi everyone, I noticed a distinct lack of quality content on these boards. So I decided to give you some shit nonsense garbage poop.

ftfy

>by using gamblers fallacy
>fallacy

enjoy. dem. bags.

It is kinda sad what happened. The conference was an unequivocal success. NEO is a solid brand. Yet it was a bloodbath afterwards. Not sure why, except from the obvious theory of the gooks driving the price down so they could buy cheap. However I'm not sure if this will ever skyrocket again. I hope it's not another DGB.

>2017
>Still including gambler's fallacy in your TA

Nigger. L I T E R A L nigger

should I buy mote ants today or wait?

Stay the fuck away from it. I bought some today at 228k thinking it's over and it's tanked more since then.