ARK!

ARK!

Other urls found in this thread:

the-blockchain.com/docs/ARK-Whitepaper.pdf
ark.io/slack/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What about it?
I'm holding some, i'm in the pool. What more do you want?

I want a white girl to suck my dick.

Best get working on that Lambo then m8.

I bought all mine at ath and i still dont give a fuck. Holding til the end of time

>24 years old
>No girlfriend
>Never had sex
>Never been kissed
>5'4
>Tfw every night I look at my ARK holdings and dream about one day not being a wagecuck

I wanna make it, Veeky Forums.

Are you me

No, he's me.

I want a white girl to wrasle with

Don't worry guys... I know ark will hit $1000 one day. Then we will be set.

>Don't worry guys... I know ark will hit $1000 one day. Then we will be set.
Just divide that by 100 and you may be right

The problem with ARK is that you get high reward from dPOS voting, and that will thereby lead to inflation.

$10 would still make me a lot of money, stay mad noarker

Wouldn't the high rewards from dPOS voting lead to inflation, man?

How is that different to traditional mining or POS? Every coin that isn't 100% pre-mine has inflation it's just about the inflation rate being slower than the adoption rate.

Decred's PoS voting system is slow as fuck, and they even keep your decred tokens from being spent. You only get like 1-4 tokens depending on how much you spent to buy the ticket, which goes live and is involved in voting in mining.

Ark, on the other hand, you just pay 1 ark to vote and get a lot more tokens after 1 week -- much less time than Decred's cumbersome method.

Decred wouldn't lead to inflation, I feel, but Ark is practically throwing money around with its delegates... It would lead to inflation, I think...

Fuck this, will make a copypasta with info about ark. Every thread with the same questions

except you don't get that many tokens from ark. You'd need almost 10K ark to get a decent amount of payout each week

I've heard people get like 10-30 tokens from voting in delegates...

It's going to lead to inflation, man.

You're looking at it wrong. Look at circulating supply, total supply and max supply. It's all significantly lower than most other coins

Yeah that's if you have 10K+ ark lol. I have almost 2K ark and I get .5 tokens every week.

It's pretty much self-regulating once it gets going.

It has much less inflation than ETH.
the-blockchain.com/docs/ARK-Whitepaper.pdf

Inflation isn't some oogie boogie bad thing. There's positives to it too

I pulled out of Ark because the founders can't take criticism and barely do anything to help the project. Someone said it perfectly when they described it as a small group of decent developers surrounded by blood sucking leeches

Please do some fucking research. I own 8.5k ARK and i get 15 a week

Weird. What delegate did you vote for. You should be getting around 5-7 every week.

How is "this apple isn't an orange" an appropriate response to "the apple is rotten"?

You didn't address inflation remotely, you're just saying "well it's better than the next guy!". Hasn't been a successful pitch recently, looking elsewhere...

I don't know what to do! I want to become rich!

just bought 365 ark, link to join pool? I'm too lazy to google it

Yeah, exactly!

>Inflation isn't some oogie boogie bad thing.
Shill!

Dude holding ark isn't gonna get you a gf. Hit the gym and stop whining.

biz

Ark's inflation rate is only 5.3% which is lower than most cryptos. Even bitcoin's is 4%.

When did you vote? It takes that into account too.

LITERALLY FUCKING USE Veeky Forums TO STAY AWAY FROM COINS THAT ARE ABOUT TO DUMP

2-3 weeks ago

download arks wallet, click vote, type in biz

my model shows that ark will likely rise to 42000 satoshi within the next week, followed by a period of stagnation. remember this.

if you zoom out you can see we are going to hit at least 50000, but only at the end of july. not much will happen till then

I have 12k Ark and receive 30 tokens a week. That's really not that crazy.

I just downloaded the ark wallet and transferred funds to it. When I tried to vote it said my passphrase is incorrect,
but it's the same passphrase I had just typed in when creating the account. Tried several times, it's not a typing error.

Did the ark wallet just eat my $400?

had done something similar, with 40 ETH
thank god i had my password somewhere written down

and a new fudder is born

even took a picture of it... typing the passphrase in exactly but it won't work.
I'm a poor sucker who fell for the ark meme apparently.

you'll figure it out familiar

no I won't, google search brought no solutions. why did the passphrase work the first time and not now?

Never type into the field when creating a passphrase, type into notepad then copy / paste so you know exactly what was entered.
Also try CAPSLOCK.

I hope you can recover your shekels but this is user error.

Rules for Arkies:

1. Try to lay back, close your eyes, and scream into the pillow. Your shitcoin will be worthless and it will all be over soon.

2. Do not keep loaded guns in your house unless you plan to turn them on yourselves.

3. Do not antagonize law enforcement. Hot lead in the average Arkie is a complete and utter waste of public money.

Fuck you, Arkies. I want to watch you rot, and the I am going to get my wish.

You love FUDing ARK but never talk about what you like? What are you balls deep in?

GOD DAMN IT YOU FUCKING NIGGER GET OUT OF EVERY ARK THREAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Ethereum and Bitcoin. Small holding in Litecoin and Stratis. I dumped every other shitcoin on my docket in May. I have enough to make the biggest whales here grin uncomfortably with their envy.

No.

the passphrase was typed in correctly because it initially worked. it's no longer working and I don't understand why. fml.

contacting support wouldn't get me anywhere, right? even though I have evidence of the initial passphrase?

are you putting spaces?

Why open a ticket when you can get live replies from people?
ark.io/slack/

>Small holding in Litecoin and Stratis
>Stratis

Okay this makes me feel a little better about my own STRAT bags

check for small typos, caps, double spaces maybe
if you know the passphrase is 100% right, try that shit. typos are possible

alright so typing it in didn't work, but copying and pasting it from notepad did. what a frustrating issue.

thank you anons for the support, was ready to off myself

Now remember to save that notepad version as it's clearly different in some way.

godspeed
i know the frustration. thought i lost my shit forever
make sure you save that shit somewhere safe!

Psst... hey... you wanna join my gang?

So you were typing it wrong...
Lmao

Anyhow, congratz on not losing your $400. Also you can change the background of the Ark wallet and make it pretty :3

Holy shit that's awesome

?

You wanna join my gang?

depends
what do they do?

Don't worry about inflation, ARK has a capped supply. Look at the coinmarketcap website to see how many are in circulation versus how many total supply will ever be. DPoS is also a way to distribute the remaining, and, once the cap hits, the voting and tx fees will cover the DPoS distribution.

I'm about to go to bed. But guys we're gonna make it. Good night.

Divide by 1000000 and you might be right

just bought 3k more ark
:3c

There is still too much hype supporting the price, I'm hoping to get a heap more during the inevitable shakedown.

This is one of my favourite things about ark... a subsection of our poisonous but lovable community, taking over a crypto from the inside.

I've had some great gains with crypto, and cashed out a fair chunk a couple of weeks back.

Ark is my speculative little punt on something, I'm not into trading, I think there's a reasonable enough chance Ark could be a winner.

Long term and still pretty high risk though, but since I'm reinvesting profits, at an early stage in its lifecycle, with the rest of you idiots it feels pretty good.

Lol

>I'm not into trading
same. made my money with ETH and still holding long (3+ years)
same for ark
>with the rest of you idiots it feels pretty good.
we're all gonna make it, brah

Heres an idea for the FUDDERS. how about instead of REEE SHITCOIN REE U ALL CRY

>ACTUALLY TRY TO USE SOME LOGIC AND TELL US WHY YOU DONT THINK IT WILL BE SUCCESFUL. and then the arkies can tell us why they think it will be - using LOGIC*.

I know this is a fucking Veeky Forums board but cmon, shouldnt we be put ourselves a level above seeing as we into /BIZ?

>insert molyneux not an argument & commie helicopters meme.

How are they doing on their roadmap in terms of timeline? I get bad vibes from people who talk about the useless board members that are on the slack group. Not FUDing just genuinely curious.

>24 years old
>No girlfriend
>Never had sex
>Never been kissed

Aww dude, you'll get lucky one d-

>5'4

Ooooh :/

Don't save that notepad on the hard drive either, and learn about gpg

What the fuck guys a 16.75 btc buy wall at 27k and this coin can't even break 28k.

Welcome to whale wars, one has finished acquisition and wants to push the price up while another hasn't and is determined to keep the price down until he has.
How will win? We have no idea. What will this do to the price? No matter who wins it's in both of their best interest to push the price up eventually.

I wouldn't say the price is stagnant because of sell walls, but more because nobody is actually buying.

how big is your cock user, do you think you have a high iq? surely you have some redeeming features, just find them and accentuate them.
learn to say things like "i got that gorilla dick nigga. I make dyke pussies wet."

gorillas actually have pretty small peens

>being fit will land you a girl
t. 18 year old child

This may be the beginning of the stagnation phase I was talking about here

debatable. Theres a difference between working out for fun and being really Veeky Forums. If you got muscles so big that even guys point out how big they are, youre gonna get some girl pussies wet.

No with a big dick brags about their big dig. I have heard one of my mates is hung like a horse but he never talks about sex at all.

It could be. I'm holding a small chunk and would love to scoop up more cheap.

Especially since people (maybe even one person) are selling into the buy wall.

Wrong. Women just like some tone and some abs. they dont like huge veined up muscles. They would much rather a fat fucking wallet and a nice car exemplifying your strong social status.

Besides, it's going to get the wrong type of pussies wet.

The type of skanks who will head fuck you into oblivion with the amount of men they fuck + their games.

If you bros are looking for something legit other than the degeneracy we have descended to, look for the warning signs.

where do you see the buy wall? id otn see it

Look with your eyes. It's in the order book now.
Or see The 14.5 btc buy order at 27000 sats.

oh my bad and fulfilling this pushes the price up?

A buy wall is generally used to push up the price because people will place buy orders at a price above it. If a buy wall is being sold into, people are looking to push down the price once the wall is taken down or completely sold into.
That being said, I have no idea where the price will go in the short term.

ah ok thanks

That wall got blasted down. Going to see 26.8 next

he should go to italy or some asian shithole, both have manlets errywhere

What position is Veeky Forums delegate these days