Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

Will true Christianity ever be restored in our lifetime?

Lets hope not. True Christianity is about as compatible with liberal society as true Islam

Sounds a lot like no true scotsman phallusy

Christ's basic message in terms of social behavior is be excellent to one another. Turn the other cheek etc. If anything modern liberalism would love this stuff.

Why's that a bad thing?

We're talking about classical liberal society, not progressive society. Not that your cherry-picked images are somehow indicative of how things really are or were

Christ's basic message comes packed with several thousand years of theology which is considered cannon. If you think you can shed that and just embrace that parts that agree with modern society your that type of Christian we need but not a Christian as the term was understood for thousands of years

liberal = allowing people to express themselves however they want

So yes the right side is pic related.

Who exactly follows "modern Jesus". Because my experience with catholic church makes me feel, like they're still following the biblical Jesus.
If anything the modern Jesus feels like that shit that tele-evangelists and other protestants spew.

What's wrong with Femen?

True Christianity is being a hobo and proclaiming repent, for the end is near

King James Bible

I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

>cannon
that doesn't mean what you think it means

The church is not preaching the gospels in 3 key areas
-usury
-separations of church and state
-the jews

when they start focusing on these items we'll see a christian renaissance. unfortunately I think it would require some sort of societal collapse for that to ever happen.

Omnissiah willing I'll see the death of organized religion in my life time. Of course, nothing short of a full blown worldwide race war would make it happen so fast but a man can dream

> Of course, nothing short of a full blown worldwide race war would make it happen so fast
You've reached the point were you conflate your autistic political principals (atheism, White nationalist, anti-organized religion) when they have nothing to do with one another. A full blown race war would not eliminate organized religion in the slightest. If anything it'd make it stronger.

what eliminates religion is more religious strife with a dose of communism, see Czechia.
That or it completely becoming irrelevant in life due to different lifestyle, see the Netherlands and more and more all of Western-Europe.
Soon only third world countries, Ireland, the Gulf States and America will be left

Downvoted

So most of the world will be left?

yes but third world is irrelevant, muslim or hindu
the soon largest economy(China) has always had a secular culture with some religious minorities.
And the US is secularizing too.
F

You're right, I misspoke. By race war I didn't mean blacks v whites v nips etc. I meant an increasingly radically minority creating enough of a problem that it turns the ready of the world off to whatever they're preaching, similar to what we are seeing happening with Islam.

In reality, god lost its usefulness when mass communication connected the world, and Christianity will continue it's slow death and fade into oblivion over time

Gee it's almost like Jesus told you not to believe in man and follow God instead. Different kinds of Christianity is a meme.

Yeah, mixed in with a bunch of nonsense that only made sense 2000 years ago.

If we have to choose between the two, we must choose Christianity. Liberal society will have to go.

You realize Christianity is growing everywhere but the West, right?

t. Reddit

>liberals
>allowing others to express themselves
The bait is strong in this one.

>norman rockwell drawings, propaganda, and stock photos are a perfect replication of what America was like
really makes you think

The United States is actually pretty gross if you really dive into its core.

Still the greatest nation to ever exist.

By what definition of greatness?

We need a liturgical encyclopedia or reference guide to set standards for practices across the spectrum.

Or just, you know, a universal Church.

That's not gonna happen. Let's be reasonable.

By any that matters.

Plastic might have something to do with it.

All that matters is uniting the apostolic Churches. We need to get the Catholics, Orthodox, and Copts back together. The Protestant Churches are a lost cause and shouldn't be bothered with, possibly excepting the Anglicans.

>Not that your cherry-picked images are somehow indicative of how things really are
Mate, have you talked to anyone outside your family in the last week? The people who don't act like the people on the right actively encourage their behavior.

It will only be looked at with mistrust in this day and age especially if the papacy tries to be head of the whole thing. Through autocephaly you might have something.

>the soon largest economy(China) has always had a secular culture with some religious minorities.
sorry, but isnt a country with highest grow of Christians? Despite persecution from government

it's called neo-liberalism for a reason. it is the same as stating ''only a nazi can go from this... to this...'' and then showing neo-nazism on the right side.

Not in the west.