Banctards

How do banctards live with themselves?

Deprived autists just gave over a hundred million dollars worth of ETH to their (((waifu))). This is about as bad as giving money to "gamer girls". Pathetic.

>about as bad
Nah, this is a hell of a lot worse.

You're right.

Where's the banctard defence force? Did they all already commit suicide?

The bancys are capable of amazing delusions in order to keep their precious meme token safely in their portfolio.

Not only did Bancwhores fuck up their own ICO, they took down all of Ethereum with it.

Fucking retards- WITH JEWS, YOU LOSE.

Thanks for ruining the market with your blind greed, you fucking losers.

I hope you Bancwhores lost every penny.

Any bancor holders here?

I want to hear your cope

this eth crash is mainly due to status last week still affecting things, and coinbase that has locked eth accounts. bancor only has about 0.5% of eth in reserves right now, but if it did have more, eth would be worth a lot more, not less, due to scarcity.

This. Please post. Watching it go down is entertaining in itself but I'd like to hear some more coping, the bancwhores still alive must have some very evolved defence mechanisms.

Its even funnier than that. Ethereum network would work fine if exchanges raised the fees to what the miners demand. But they dont want to pay extra, so their transfers were unconfirmed. Rather than risk embarassment, they disabled withdrawals. Its DAO 2.0 - Buttrex

>tfw partially jewish
>cannot stop smiling and laughing at that picture

I am all in on bancor and I feel nothing, no regret at all. What's wrong with my brain?

A lot of them are convince that they've actually made money on this.

>tfw bancwhores going down

Every time I try to sell I black out and wake up in a "temple"

what have they done to us Veeky Forums?

All you nobancs holding eth have lost just as much. Must suck to be a nobanc

why do you guys think we're down so much? I'm only down 9% from my initial investment.. really no big deal

No we sold ETH >$400 rather than throw it down the drain with you.

>holding eth
we all got out around $400 when we say how retarded eth-holders were by funding bnt

Just admit it, you're still holding and wish you sold at $400

Because if the fundamentals play out and they release a good interface with some partnerships, you have a very good coin

Not everyone sold at $400 you silly bitch

as long as shes happy

I'm balls deep in bancor. And you know what? I have not the slightest bit of worry or fear. None whatsoever. I know in my heart 100 percent that this will succeed . The ideas are good, the team is good, it fills a huge need in the crypto world. It might take a while to get moving, maybe 6 months even , but without a doubt it will take off.

Stop being stupid. Do you honestly believe that something like this, with the most powerful Jewish overlords on earth behind it, propping it up, all the money and influence behind this coin, that there is even a smallest chance it will fail ? Pull your head out of your ass. This will not be allowed to fail. The richest most powerful men on earth are willing this thing to succeed, period.

the real jews are behind gov fiat, you dumdum

Agreed, I'm not afraid to admit that I sold myself out to the Jews. I'll be one rich shabbos goy

Agreed. I don't trust women and I don't trust Jews. I only trust Russian aliens like Vitty.

>it fills a huge need in the crypto world
It goes against everything crypto stands for.

Are you implying that once crypto hits mainstream that normies are actually going to give a shit about the underlying tech?

>fiat to btn to buttcoin
>buttcoin to bnt to fiat
how is this bad?

Bancor has cost me around 10k so far

If I invested in any other ico I'd probably would've doubled my money

Fml

it just needs to fit a basic description to be classified as a "crypto". As long at it does this, it'll all be good.
But that's for basic use. What do you think about the trading aspect?

Until the kikes take/cancel your shit

This will literally be coinbase for shitcoins the moment they add credit card/fiat gateways. It'll make trading alts much easier for people who can't be bothered to use a proper exchange. There's so many people in crypto still using coinbase instead of gdax or gemini just because of how user friendly it is.

>It might take a while to get moving, maybe 6 months even
m8 a better product literally comes out in august

>can already buy one of the only two cryptos that matter with fiat
>bnt will require an extra step to buy either
>will totes be cheaper and easier than existing exchanges because *mumble mumble mumble*
bancucks on suicide watch

Nice argument!

That's not even the purpose of bancor. Holy shit bancucks are on another level of retarded.

Yeah, but what's the timeline like? Bancor still might get a first mover advantage. Hell, i think Waves next update might push it past Bancor, but I am really thinking this might be more about partnerships and the depth of connectivity these asset based platforms use, it is a gamble as of to what will succeed.

I like how you fudsters keep conveniently ignoring the fact that just about everything is down. Not just Bancor. Doesn't matter once this becomes the Facebook of crypto you'll all be silenced.

it is if that's how i use it. all you do is cry about jewbase. more fiat gateways should dry your eyeballs, but nooooo.

Yeah, I'm sure normies are going to use parity and a fucking token changer instead of coinbase

>the "x" of cripto
wew

They're going to use the Bancor app? You can't honestly be this retarded

Exactly, look at the app interface demo pictures. It's as normie as you get, Not many numbers except market cap and price, big colourful buy and sell buttons, large pictures of corporate logos so you know which company's token you are buying. I think this will be more like a fun stock market, with crypto being there but only if you search it out.

These fucking reddit niggers got what they deserve. They invade all of Veeky Forums while calling Veeky Forums "/pol/". I stopped making sounding arguments when banctards started calling me an antisemite for giving good arguments on why it was a bad idea. From then on I started to call everyone hating on Bancor an antisemite too so the kike loving reddit niggers that shit up the board would jump in it thinking that everyone against it was crazy and that bancor was made by BASED JEWS.
They'd get jewed by them, leave Veeky Forums and see the truth. Or either get cucked and cry.
And it worked.

"just because they are jews"
HAHAHAHAHAHA

ugh dude no more, its done

This is actually brilliant

>ledditors & banccucks kill themselves at once

>normies hears about BTC
>wants to buy
>goes online, how to buy btc, Normiebase! Gemini! Kraken!
>Page 9000: buy this shitcoin you've never heard of then concert it to btc!!1 p-please
not to mention that if the Killer App of bancor is buying btc, what the fuck is the point of BNT?

It wont just be cryptos, it will be corporate branded tokens.

>Page 9000: buy this shitcoin you've never heard of then concert it to btc!!1 p-please
not to mention that if the Killer App of bancor is buying btc, what the fuck is the point of BNT?

Nigger are you high on crack or something? Your brain is fucked up

I gave jews $200 because I still have little hope for them. Now no hope is left.

>corporate branded tokens
Are *you* high on crack?

>It won't just be shitcoins, it will be corporate branded shitcoins too!

I wonder how this smug little shit is feeling now

Why must you randomly emphasize "you"? This shit has too many parallels to the stock market. I'm thinking a company can raise funds and have shareholder dividends, or just a company credit. You do know that corporate tokens are a goal for Bancor, and they have partnerships to be announced later.

Godspeed user, you're doing God's work

Yea going full corporate jew on a baby tech that started as a decentralization movement sure sounds like the right thing right now and not the last attempt to sell this mess to someone else.

That will never happen. No real company will be making a "smart token" on Bancor.

>not "G-d's work"
you still got some learning to do senpai

Do you have a crystal ball lodged in you anus? How the fuck do you know that with any certainty?
You could even connect the full commodities market and forex for easy trading all day, and move to crypto trading on the weekend. A company could use this as a defacto securities exchange instead of the stock market. If a company wants to easily be paid in crypto where there are billion of dollars in gains are waiting to be spent, and converted immediately to fiat. Money is in the crypto market waiting to be spent in an easy way, the first companies that accept it will be making money they otherwise would not have.

>9%

ICO was open during ETH's all time high, it already lost more than 30% in USD. You probably already had ETH with you by then with a cheaper price, but a lot of people probably paid ATH prices.

>I made Jews rich so that they can make me even richer one day

Kek
Son, you chose to learn things in the most painful way.

yeah I had bought the eth at like 320 for the ico

>Based jew

ROFL

>but guise what if bnt takes over forex and stocks and bonds and all digital trade!!!1
bancucks getting desperate

>Yeah, I'm sure normies are going to use parity and a fucking token changer instead of coinbase
they won't need to. Learn about the fucking coin before spreading FUD, nigger

>only argument is "with jews you lose"
>people point it out
>"HURR DURR STOP SAYING I AM BIASED BO-OOOOOH"

>mad bancor holder

Show your faces bancfags, tell me why you thought it was a good idea to get in the ICO. Was it the hype or memes? Why didn't you listen to anons like myself who said it was a bad idea

>implying
I am not mad at all, just pointing out how retarded everyone on this board is. Literally falling for PnD groups and buying the top of every shitcoin in existence. Just like all people who actually make money on crypto, I'll come back in 1 year to see you all whoring for 1 bancor like the little cucks you are

How do you think got the market cap it has today? Fintech is huge.

If ETH wasn't shitting the bed right now, it would have been a decent buy cash-wise.

>BTC-e in fact tweeted that it was hit by distributed denial-of-service attacks, or DDoS.
Simultaneously, a new blockchain-based project, known as Bancor, was introduced, absorbing mostly ethereum and bitcoin to create a new currency, known as bancor network tokens (BNTs).

>Throughout the day, while major exchanges were mostly offline, it raised $150 million, setting an industry record for an initial coin offering (ICO).

Don't fall for the jewish tricks

I do in fact have a crystal ball in my anus. It's saying you're severely delusional if you actually think the forex and stock market will be on the block chain and powered by Bancor. This is not at all realistic. Maybe you'll have a few scam artists issuing illegal securities at best.

>x but on the blockchain!
You can't possibly think these pieces of shit will replace well established centralized institutions just like that. Decentralization comes with costs, all of these projects have problems and are very far from well thought out.

Regardless, if you bought the ICO you're a loser. You could have waited till it came out, crashed (this was assured) and then bought in.

they were paid shills. no wonder they vanished. they are all laughing it up in jerusalem over some dead palestinians.

>Facebook
>Created by a jew
>Actually stole the idea from real smart people
>Sells users' private data
>made early investors rich

Not a Bancfag but I gotta be fair with them.

If eth is "shitting the bed", bnt is having a nuclear meltdown. It has bad alpha

"With Jews, you win!" Said no one ever.

Keep projecting senpai

If eth was not down more than 20% the tethering effect would make Bancor a net positive relative to ETH, BTC and USD no matter how you look at it. It is only slightly up relative to ETH, but that is not imressive and it all boils down to USD if you are trying to calculate the monentary value.

It's not that bad man, i sold mine with 7% profit (in ETH). 66.5->72
Bought some mnr and sold for quick 0.6 ETH profit. Went back to Bancor at around 0.01025. Now own above 7k. bnt instead of previous 6.6k, more lambos await.

So if ethereum will go to 100-150 bancor will be demolished

keep not making arguments, eternal poorfag subhuman
literally everybody knows that blockchain will replace forex and stock market, you fucking illiterate nigger

Bancor made me hate jews

Or people will start to buy it hard as motherfuckers

>keep not making arguments, eternal poorfag subhuman
>says the man that fell for a complete scam
But muh based jews

yeah bancore makes me feel nothing
except like i should prob stay away from this

id rather invest in a reddit coin like RDD over bancore will prob have way better returns in the next few months dunno about long term tho

>muh niche coin
>muh technology
>implying any of that stuff actually matters LOL

at that point people will have like rfid tap chips
and there will only be global adopted crypto and youll need a birth certificate to get a wallet

soylent green is people bro

>literally everybody knows that blockchain will replace forex and stock market, you fucking illiterate nigger

I feel good, actually bought more Bancor today. I own 15k Bancor now, can you even afford any?

Could even make a blockchain representation of tokens of the NYSE or the NASDAQ. It would be nice to do all of my trading in cryptoland, and it is not too hard to make tokens that mirror what individual stocks are doing. Companies might have a crypto wallet/ crypto asset so the crypto investors contribute to the monentary assets of the company.

So far only bancor, waves, bitshares and digibyte gold tokens are the only cryptos are the only ones with a platform that can make such an connection. There is technology to do this right now, and there are solutions to make it work pretty seamlessly.

Okay now I'm sure you're just trolling. Congrats, you had me there for a moment.

You can do all that right now through ripple system without creating a fuckload of useless coins and paying jews a cut. Also
>eth
>handling the load

>names some scamcoins he doesn't understand as "platforms"
>"there is technology"
lol

Each cryptocurrency I mentioned has a method for either token creation, or a representation of an asset. They are definitely platforms. Your statement is meaningless. The point is that there are alreadyh tokenized assets of changing value. It is entirely possible to simply do it on a larger scale to copy the stock market.
Exactly, ripple is also good for this. Sick of this board and the motherfuckers on it. its just all shit with no productive talk about any cryptocurrency, only shitslingers. It makes me happy to know that I have made enough money to buy and sell most of your asses trading these supposedly worthless and no potential cryptos. Makes me wonder why half you pathetic spammers are even here.

Ultimate Bagholder spotted
>Banc'Dipping every day?A bigger bag for me!'Tard
>Banc'HODL til 1 sat,then HODL even more'Tard
>Banc'Facts against Banc?Yet another FUD thread'Tard
>Banc'A new bag a day keeps the money away'Tard

You are stating that the stock market could easily be ported onto a set of more-or-less shit cryptocurrency "platforms" right now and somehow see no problems in that. You even included Digibyte. You're either trolling or have no idea what you're talking about.