NMR Uncertainty General

I might be a bagholder, but at least am not a bagholder

yes

seems like a pump is incoming

but you are holding nu-male

revive this i say

You should literally kill yourself.

Anyway, looks like it's struggling to hit .035. I sold at .034 from .299. Hoping to buy back in at .03 for the fourth time

this sideways movement is looking bad

>bounced back a few times from 120
>couldnt break the cap
>dropped to 100
>bounced back a few times from 100
>couldnt break the cap
>dropped to 90
>same thing is happening
>possible drop to 80 as new cap

short term this will tank but long term it has mooning potential. decide which one of these people you want to be

right? I think I can feel it in my dick

think u may be late senpai

Eh, I made almost 2btc on NMR this weekend. I'm not going to buy back in unless it starts mooning hard

If your coin doesn't get pumped by tomorrow morning, consider it dead. It doesn't look like you're going to get one tonight.

I've been watching this chart all day. Every time it tries to go past .035 the faggots start selling. It's fucking driving me insane. Buncha fucking pieces of shit.

RIGHT FUCKING PUSSIES AT LEAST HOLD UNTIL 0.04 JESUS

prisoner's dilemma

That's because the people who got in early are selling it off at .035

They could let it run up higher then do a big sell off, but if they crater the price it's going to mean the rest of their NMR is less valuable. You get the most if you keep the price stable at .035 and sell off incrementally.

The party is over in the short term and won't see .05 for weeks.

Weak handed little bitches, they are.

This. I'm glad I jumped out and cut my losses. It's not going up for a while

well i've learned a valuable lesson. I will never ever fucking buy a coin high again....i thought i was safe buying at .041 with ATH at .069. I hate selling for a loss so ill be holding my bags and nursing my wounds.

time stopped

will this dip again? cool sjhort term vfalue here

it will dip harder i think

probably. it punched through its 33 support earlier but came straight back up. suspect it will dip lower now. slow sell off.

Is NMR going to be the next memecoin with JUST pics? Lots of people trying to milk this cow now that it's bone dry.

screw this phamalama I'm out, been watching the order books for 6 hours, sold for a little profit at .035

been a great learning experience for a newfag like me, this board gets really exciting on threads like these

gl to all of you

TOO. THE. MOON

what the fuck

The pump is becoming

you're about to miss the pump m8t

AYYY MAYBE I'LL MAKE MY MONEY BACK :DDDD

total volume dropped 3k since a few hours ago and is still dropping. there is no pump it finished a while ago. take advantage of this small bump because it's going back down

are you all on ttrex or?

Bounced off 0.04, it just has to break that. Come on pump it over

called it. seriously take advantage of this bump and cut your losses

You're either a long term holder or you're cutting your losses RIGHT NOW

NMR is a very good project but only if you hold long. You will get slaughtered if you wait any longer for short term trades

Not selling just yet. HODL. I think this pump has more in it...even if it doesn't. I'm still holding.

.0392 was a nice exit for a decent flip. Thanks, friends!! Flippity dippity dopp...

Grabbed 20 and planning on holding until my birthday before Halloween.

holding here too
godspeed, user

Let it go. It's over. Now it's no different from any other shitcoin..

deffo haven't seen this fud yesterday too

Yesterday I was cashing out my 10x gains from getting in on NMR. This coin is dry as a bone. You're only fooling yourself if you think it's going to keep printing money.

>10,000+ BTC volume
>dead
make up your mind m8

volume is dropping a lot

Bought in at 0.45 not selling till I get my money back. This coin seems te be incredibly volatile either way so I'll get my chance eventually.

With the small market cap it also has a shitton of potential.