Is it too late for humanity?

Is it too late for humanity?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hkhUivqzWv0
youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes, the rise of the Squirrels is imminent.

"I used to be Irish Catholic. Now I’m an American — you know, you grow."

"Just when I discovered the meaning of life, they changed it."

"What year did Jesus think it was?"

'“One thing leads to another”? Not always. Sometimes one thing leads to the same thing. Ask an addict.'

>le genius comedy man
>lel so true
Im a fedora but reddit needs to fucking leave

wow......... really makes u think

Don't ruin my man george by throwing him up on the board to be lambasted as a "lel librul man." He's a good dude and his rants are great

to be fair, the christian right was the tyranny of the time. if carlin were around today, I think he'd be triggering the sjws

>george carlin
>fighting against "ESS JAY DUBYAZ", or as I call them "decent, compassionate fucking human beings"

back to

"I think everyone should treat one another in a Christian manner. I will not, however, be responsible for the consequences."

he was a 9/11 truther and a certified retard.

>"What year did Jesus think it was?"
When he died? Either the 19th Year of Tiberius' reign if he was using the Roman Calendar, or 3793 by the Hebrew Calendar.

he bashed liberal fruitcakes all the time.

Not sure wtf happened to my post but I can't delete it. Anyway, case in point:

youtu.be/hkhUivqzWv0

Carlin is the entryest of entry level comedy. Get some taste.

>having no respect for the history of comedy and his influence on comedians that you probably like

spotted the reactionary conservative fedoralord

Does this mean you listen to nothing but the Beatles too? Considering you care more about "muh history" and "muh influence" more than the actual fucking content, lol.

>respect
>comedy

Pick one and only one. Comedians don't even respect themselves.

I like Carlin, though.

It's not a matter of what you listen to right now, you're on a history board, the only meaningful discussion about comedy to be had is the history of comedy, and that history has a big Carlin chapter I assure you. If you're too stupid to see that, if you're going to be the classic fedoralord contrarian partisan because he didn't agree with your political fee fees or whatever and try to bash one of the most influential comedians of the last century because his comedy doesn't stand up to modern standards. Obviously jokes made 10-30 years ago aren't going to hold up, but that's because comedy has had 10-30 years to build off of the stuff he did.

Its such a stupid position to take, "hur dur this old comedy thing ain't funny no more people used to be so unfunny mirite guise"

literally every generation feels this way, and the next will say the same stuff about our generation's comedians. You just dont want to admit that you dont like him because he clashes with your reactionary fee fees

dont just old things by modern standards. Rule one of looking into the past. You wanna post more on this board and not be the stereotypical shithead, stop doing this.

*don't judge

>american comedians
>influential

>you must respect all history because we're on Veeky Forums and also I said so
>go away if you don't do that

Yeah, nah, fuck off, cunt.

I like Youngman, though.

Too late? How? Why? What does that even mean?

People are merely slaves to their biology and genetics. Nothing really matters and you can't really hold it against people for believing things you do not believe.

this edgy comedy you're currently employing is basically inspired by Carlin. He's the father of edgy jokes, and that's exactly what literally every joke is now. He's the guy that really pushed the boundaries to see just how far you could go, and comedians since him have followed in his footsteps and continued to push the boundaries of conduct on the stage. He's the inspiration for an entire generation of comedians, aka our current generation of comedians.

you can do what you want, but generally the hateful attitude is the ignorant one

t. george's ghost

A well-adjusted person's opinion of Carlin

>a pretty cool guy, it doesn't seem all that controversial and shocking so obviously it doesn't have the same effect it once had on modern audiences, but he had some pretty good ideas and he was really influential to all the modern comedians who pretty much unanimously admit how influential he was to them

An angry Veeky Forums reactionary's opinion of Carlin:

>this isn't funny stupid liberal sjw killin' muh white race why are all old things so much worse than new things wtf

nice wasnt aware of that

>everything I don't like reactionary
Don't wear the word out kiddo.

> doesn't have an explanation for where energy comes from himself, but still makes a post making fun of religion

Can we get back to talking about The Kingdom of Pagan and stop cat-fighting each other?

There are better quotes by Carlin. The ability to confirm or deny the paint claim is much more accessible to us than the the ability to confirm the conjecture and arguments for god's existence.One is partially posteriori and the other is strictly priori, big difference.

So did Obama so...

youtube.com/watch?v=pVZVCbW63lc

In anycase, this is left/right wing bait, so