youtube.com/watch?v=_JwA3gjThdk
m.youtube.com/user/24Elliottwaves
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

any bagholders?

lets hear your cope
I'll grab some DGB @ 350~400 sats

Sold at a loss 2 weeks ago

I will put a sharpie in your pooper if you put a sharpie in my pooper too

I bought relatively low. I'm thinking of buying more during this dip.

hold hold hold guys, im setting up my bot to dump dgb : )

Holy fuck you morons in Veeky Forums...

Reporting in

>bought near all time highs

Im hodlig these fucking bags for dear life, aint biting the bullet yet.

FUCK THESE BAGS

looks like shit

fell to 61% retracement already and just dropped right past it

the C clamp hasn't even consolidated yet either

worst case is a 100% retrace which would be fucking nuts. DGB needs a flash crash to 600~ sats to fix that C clamp.

what exchange is that?

actually if I adjust my fib a bit 600~ sats is the 100% retrace

forgot about that consolidation period there

if it somehow goes past that, it goes straight to hell sub 100 sats

problem with DGB is that it went up FAR too much too quickly, that C-clamp is just hanging there still

if it can copy what doge did with a quick flash crash and bounce back, some holders might briefly consider killing themselves, but the price would be fully corrected.

this is tradingview. not an exchange, used for TA. links to major exchanges to pull chart data.

It's on it's first 5 wave cycle it's doing its correction retracement at least 78% then will proceed to go up

I have 8.5k DGB, this dip just looks promising enough to make it 10k.

debating to buy another 100K

This, DGB is doing fine, everyone is flipping a shit over a months worth of an ATH correction. Sorry your shorts didnt go well and you fuckbois sold at a loss

...you know he said it's going to drop more right? 78% retrace on my comment there is 600~ sats.

that's a pretty big move lmao.

There is some support where it stopped today, as 900~ was an ATH at one point, and I expect it to bounce up to 1000 sats shortly to meet the sma again, but anyone shorting (where can you even short this coin?) would be making a shit ton lol

this is a correction, but it's fucking huge

>any bagholders left

nope, none left
You've accumulated all there is to accumulate Mr. Whale.
Time to pump now.

highlighted is the correction

usually after a first cycle the correction retraces nearly everything it's gained which is normal

>You've accumulated all there is
>Time to pump now.

You realize those are contradictory, right?

Elliot Wave cycles for you goyos

(1) Impulse - 5 Slow & Steady or Sharp & Decisive

(2) Corrective - 3 Small/Sharp/Deep/ usually Retraces Gains of Wave 1

(3) Impulse - 5 Powerful/Large Volumes (never the shortest waves)

(4) Corrective - 3 Waves/Complex/ Bull & Bears (Bounce off Resistance & Support)

(5) Impulse - 5 Ending Diagonal/ Overlaps Wave 2 & 4

PS that's a daily chart so keep in mind if that delay candle closes as an inside bar ontop of that support that's queue to jump on in while it's cheap

how does my projection on XRP look to you? this chart is a little messy

668k DGB reporting in

I bought at 125 sats so idgaf. Ask me in a year.

Thanks for dropping knowledge, I don't even hold these bags (sold at 1800 sat for like 450%) but I always enjoy actual TA discussion on Veeky Forums

Where did you guts learn TA?

This is tight my nigga good looks

Ill hold till its delisted off bittrex then ill hold some more.

its messy yeah I'm on mobile now so it's hard to tell but your wave count looks good enough to project as long as it doesn't break any of the rules you're all set

curious cause I can't tell what's your fib measuring?

is there any group to talk about meme charts? I'm interested in them and I hate PnD discords that die after a day

self taught after I graduated in economics I've been trading futures and forex for the passed 13 months so I still need a little more work but so far I've been profitable

37k DGB...but are they considered bags if I never planned to sell them?

500k holder here

honest question - why is this coin talked about so much here? whether it's FOMO, FUD, blatant shilling or straight shitposting there's always a DGB thread on the front page.

What do we mean by this?

newfag here, where is everybody getting those graphs from? i see them everywhere on this board

If you want to learn babypipsdotcom is a great site for basic knowledge also tradingsetupsreviewdotcom has a bunch of interesting articles

ah my right fib is retracement so I could see when to buy and the one on the left is my extension for the elliot wave projections

investopedia/youtube

fib is kinda easy but I just started using elliot waves so I'm unsure on them

makes a shit ton of sense on how long XRP took to consolidate using the waves though

it's a TA/Ideas site from tradingview it basically has a bunch of great tools to do TA

converted all my dgb to myriad. wish me luck.

tradingview, look up the crypto you want and you can browse through people's ideas and see what works

youtube.com/watch?v=_JwA3gjThdk

this video is very helpful to learn fibonacci

for the user trying to add Waves to his or her arsenal I hope this helps

m.youtube.com/user/24Elliottwaves

anyone that believes TA and TA alone deserves to lose money

holding 600k from 100 sats hahaha just put a bullet in my fucking head.

>one hour
>first 10 minutes is about how fibonacci is a mystic geometry of the universe that makes a divine order
uhh

ignore that

focus on the actual use case

just sel now

its clearly going back to 100sats

indian pump groups shilled it here for about 2months and suckered thousands of Veeky Forumsraeilis into buying it

Given the circumstance of the huge market manipulation and fakenews around the minecraft thing and citi challenge i didn't expect it not to. If you didnt see that crash coming on the 9th i have no putty for you. However, unless any more stupid shit p&d action on news happens again i think this should start seeing some steady growth for the longs. Most people on Veeky Forums are exceptionally bad daytraders who will follow high% and lose everything. I just bought back into dgb recently, i dont think it's going down anymore than 900sat desu. DGB isn't going anywhere for a few months in terms of 'mooning', more sideways moment and small growth until it comes closer to other milestones and mining halving.

I've still got a bunch, still holding. It's not a big deal. Fudders gon fud

Or double their money because they are not fucking retarded. #BangingOutDoubles