So just to be clear

Everyone's been losing money this past week, not just me...r-right?

And for that matter, can this also be proof that the hold meme is the worst fucking meme out there?

Other urls found in this thread:

etherscan.io/address/0xc404101d2e5028cce535e30772fdb981519a40f8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I lost money but not much like others because I bought into everything early. Newfags just got their shit wrecked though, they all bought at the top and are now panic selling near the bottom of the dip.

You pajeet need to understand that what you're doing is an investment ffs.
Hold for a few months, then you'll stop talking shit about what's happening at this very moment in the market.
It's a 24/7 open market. Whatcha gonna do ? Have your eyes open every fucking second ?
Let people buy, let people sell. What's important is how many people are involved. The more people, the more money...
Isn't it this fucking simple ?
Hodl. Except if you have BNT... Then sell that shit real quick boi.

i'm at a sizeable -13% loss this past week

Not EVERYONE has lost money but there's been low confidence for sure.

Are you fucking serious?

I got into this game a month ago not realizing I was buying right at the apex of the market now everything is normalizing but I have some pretty good prspects with low sats I should be able to make money off

That's the spirit!
There's always money to be made.

holding is the smartest thing to do in this decline, selling in order to minimize your losses is how you lose money

hodl is fucking bullshit. tfw I hodl POSW during the great April-May bullrun and now I'm ruined.

ngu si đần độn, ai bảo mày không trade

Learn to be patient, faggot. POSW is a long term hold.

>has a bad week
>immediately regrets holding onto his bags

are all retards this short-sighted, or just you?

Bought at 10 dollars

So nope, not really.

etherscan.io/address/0xc404101d2e5028cce535e30772fdb981519a40f8

the hold meme is for bitcoin...not for shit coins.

well yeah, you're not supposed to hodl a turd. thought that was obvious.

^^^ this

My coins are down but i havent executed any losing trades. That being said ive dumped a couple bags for 4 digit sat gains a couple times.

Nope I made money today via arbitrage. I also accumulated a free Litecoin after a couple of good trades earlier in the day.

We'll what else should you do in a time like this? Sell at a low, and then move it to another coin that's crashing? I mean everything is on red there's not much you can really do besides buy more or hold and wait

look for arbitrage opportunities so you can continue trading + buying cheap coins.

im doing ok, ended up something like .5% up so iron hodl it is

>it's a bear market
>bitcoin is correcting and taking all alts with it
>brainlets are STILL clutching onto their hodl meme and watching their blockfolio shrivel in agony
>mfw I cash out into fiat during bitcoin corrections and buy even more bitcoin at the bottom

Nah i made a comfy 10% this week

Srsly

Even hodling Eth is debatable at this point

made 50% this week kek

>Everyone's been losing money this past week, not just me...r-right?

No, you're just dumb. I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.

>And for that matter, can this also be proof that the hold meme is the worst fucking meme out there?
Here's what happens with noobs who don't "hodl":
>oh boy I can't wait to get into this new bytecoin thing everyone's been talking about
>oh no why did my investment go down 15%, it was at 2900 yesterday
>I guess I better sell and eat the losses
>oh no it went back up again I'm such a fool

The reason people scream "hold" is because most people lose money when they try to play the market. Like you. This undermines confidence in the network and creates salt. Salt corrodes the bull rush and prevents the price from going up.

In crypto, if you get in early, it's best to just throw your money down a pit and forget about it for 6 months since it'll probably appreciate. But for people who want to min/max their fiat, """day trading""" and learning how the market moves is viable if you have enough time to learn how to do it.

But, as usual, don't throw more money than you're willing to lose.

hope it's USDT
else enjoy 30% taxes

Up about 9% / $10k on the week, although that was 18% / $20k up until today.

Don't hold. You hold, you lose.

>Everyone's been losing money this past week, not just me...r-right?
Still sitting at 80+% gainz, literally the only way to lose money here it's by buying every scam out there like Bancor or buying at ATH

Up 50% in 4 days. So no, learn how to read charts and order sheets.

I actually made money today with NXT and Dopecoin

Explain USDT.

>selling at a loss
>paying fees to sell
>paying higher taxes on short term gains
>paying fees again to turn btc into fiat
>paying more fees to buy back in

Cuck

Gdax sucks but atleast you can convert o fiat from other shit for free if you use "post only" on your buy limits.

Also no Litecoin fees. :D

>he's so poor he actually factors fees into consideration
>he doesn't know how taxes work

average hodler

>ive been hodling all week wehres my lambo!!!????

made money on the downs and the ups...

thank you based TA meme

it's another shitcoin somehow pegged to the dollar
never used it, but look into it

if you had just sold and rebought youd be like 25% richer right now.

newfags will never lose

The only thing I did today was lose like half of what I made yesterday, but every day before that was fine. I'm still actively trading but it's more like treading shit at this point.

What does TA stand for? I missed the birth of this meme. Is it Triangle Analysis? Also, how does it work?

How'd you know to put 10k into eth

Up 25%

Down 13% because of eth

Can you predict market movements enough to make money out of these oscillations?

If yes, than holding is stupid for you.

If no, just fucking hold... Or you will lose your money to people who fits the above condition.

>triangle analysis

LOL close enough

i dont lose money because i dont invest in cryptoshit

not really, im up like 20% from last week. yesterday was a complete shitshow though. i mdown 10% over 24 hours, but im still in profit overall