Viacoin

Why aren't you buying VIACOIN? It has a very low coin capacity (22 million), and is currently in a stabilization phase after making HUGE jumps forward. Could easily be $10 in a month. The dev is autistic and has a solid roadmap that he has mostly completed for 2017. Finally sold out of ripple to go all in on this. People keep saying either Ethereum or Viacoin will replace BTC, so hop in.

Already in my dude. Been holding since 3k sats

How much you make? Fuck dude. I bought at 9k sats sold at 14k like an idiot. Buying back in now. The low coin supply makes it too good to pass up.

I plan to start siphoning some profits into this but i think it has a little more retracing to do. My plan was always to hop on around 55k

It peaked at 90k, its at 60k now. I think its a good time. Losing 1/3 of your value means we can quickly gain back 1/3.

Also forgot that there is an 85 bitcoin buywall at 60000 sats. Would be hard to go down from there.

Posting old roadmap. Has completed alot of these by now.

I only bought 0.05 btc worth. But I'm still happy because it's the best return % wise I've ever gotten on an altcoin

Should I get Viacoin or Ark?

Also, what's your opinion of Aragon?

mmm

Usually means a period of consolidation following a high. Not sure there's enough interest to warrant another pump in such a short amount of time.
I've been following Romano before this recent surge but had my BTC tied up in other things so i missed the pump.
I think it will slide a little more.

Viacoin, its almost never talked about yet always manages to make great returns.

It has around the same coins as bitcoin. Wouldn't be surprised if this hit $500.

bump

id rather buy verium desu

stop selling shitty coins to people

>viacoin
>not garbage tier

what are you some sort of retard bag holder trying to get 4chammers to buy in on your shit coin?

Bought some at 60k. Good idea or bad idea?

bought .2 BTC worth at 20k, another .2 at 40k, and then again at 63k, so I've done okay so far. Only about $30 M market cap meaning this coin has moon potential

Done very good. With that buy wall its not going down anytime soon. See it hitting 100k just like Lisk did.

Every coin out there usually has like 100 million coins in circulation. 22 million coins is a steal.

can i draw some viacoin memes for some viacoin i have to hold ltc rn because i want it to go back up to 50 before i turn it into btc

Bought 1000 @ 60k.
Let's see where we go boys!!

No where to go but up my man. Seriously I wonder why this coin never gets attention. Its always shills spamming shitcoins.

Ill send you a small amount of via for some memes.

bump

Where's the best place to buy this?

Fuck off you Indian cunt. Smelly fucking piece of shit

>Buying when there's clearly a massive wall in the asks

You people deserve to be bagholders.