That comfy 28k feel

>That comfy 28k feel

It's not even 28 and stop talking about it please.

>existing blockchains would need a hard fork to be compatible with ark smartbridges

enjoy op youre on a real winner here i mean the price declining steadily for 3 weeks straight now is just a weird coincidence nothing to do with it being a shitcoin

Oh look, the Fudman cometh again.
Excuse me but your Fudloaves are looking a bit stale there, you may want to bake some fresh ones.

>muh hard fork

Sell your bags faggot. I'll gladly pick them up for cheap

>what is an encoded listener

Native bridge support = hardfork needed
Encoded listener = no hardfork needed

Ark will be communicating with other blockchains via encoded listener.

sold my 2k ark at a 3x gain in that last pump a couple days ago cause i know a PND when i see one, how arkies are so staunch in their denial of accepting their coin is shit is beyond me
have you joined their slack? devs are some of the most unprofessional ive ever seen
also about 2 years behind blocknet so theres that
whitepaper is absolute garbage
and one of the worst websites ive ever seen, including a moneygrab store where you can buy youre very own ark boardshorts, WOW!
if ark doesnt set off at least 5 red flags for you then you deserve to lose money
enjoy your bags user

What cheap coins do you recommend investing in?

Please don't joke or be condescending.

STRAT
ICN
ANS
and i dont know about chesp but FCT has lotd of room for growth, a working platform and paying customers

>blocknet
clever shill
i see you in every thread tho

i dont own blocknet, the low volume is a warning flag for me but i habe looked into their tech and it is ahead of ark

BLOCK does have good tech behind it though. It just has very bad marketing.

Ark has great marketing, but I'm not sure about the tech...

I only care for gains to be honest. If Block had better marketing, it would have more gains.

What's your opinion on Aragon?

>Fudding this hard

Enjoy being a poorfag user. I promise I'll let you look at my lambo from across the parking lot

holding both right now, but more ark than block

But that's true, arcuck

Without HFs, Smart Bridges are limited to being a dog shit one-way shapeshift

i like the idea of DAOs but im hesitant to invest in any ETH dapp at the moment because i do think its in at least a bit of a bubble and i do think when it pops itll bring all its dapps down with it

i'm holding 1k ANT
here's hoping

> I sold ark and I am afraid that it will go up and I realize I made a mistake.

What do you think "Encoded listeners" listen to, arcucks? A special field in the block. Said special field does not exist in non-ark blockchains, adding said field REQUIRES A HARD FORK

If it goes down any more I'm going to double down.

I'd like to buy a hoodie but they still don't accept Ark as payment yet. I'm not dropping FIAT on one.

Okay, that's pretty funny you can't buy their swag with their coin.

>can't buy ark merk with ARK
really activates the almonds

They are implementing it on the site, will be an option soon

Here's a funny conundrum to really wrack the brain:

>Arkies so unbearably delusional insufferable, and desperate they should be shoo-ins for a purge.

>No hitman on the deep web will accept Ark contracts do the job because they NEED A HARD FUCKING FORK.

The average Arkie is like that sick, drooling animal you find on the side of the road with its leg chewed gangrene. You want to put the fucking thing out of its misery, but it just won't come close enough to get the barrel between its eyes.

Stay fucked, Arkies. Your diarrheacoin will literally be under $0.50 soon, and then the panic selling begins.

are you lonely?

Sometimes, sure, but there's a thousand easy cures for that.

Not so much if you're a braindead, downie IQ, literally worthless basement dweller of the crypto-world, otherwise known as an Arkie.

they do need to get on that shit
>tfw can get free clothes every week staking ark

you sound sad. I'm sure you'll find someone someday user.

>spending 20 ark on a tshirt
>that 20 ark will be worth $2k next year
Ishygddt

Yeah, I'm just going to drop USD since I'm getting at least 30 Ark tomorrow from the biz delegate.