The Troubles

How can England even justify their actions?

The Queen is the sovereign ruler of Ireland, Irish republicans are communist traitors to her divine rule

They really didn't want Catholics to have votes.

You idiot the Royal family disobeyed the papacy and earned their death long ago.

Northern Ireand was being mean to the Catholic population because of retarded fundy unionists. The IRA is a terrorist group, they killed innocents. Unionists militants were terrorists, they killed more innocents.

>I'm elected by my peers and use my religion to leech money out of the poor all across the world, but apparently im kinda divine so lmao sucks4u
wew pham

The Catholic Church is the largest charitable organization in the world.

>paying reparations completely excuses your actions
hmmm

t. James Smith, red blooded Irish-American.

justify what? care to be more specific or are you just baiting?

papists are disgusting quasi heretics, anglicanism is the true faith

That is just a comical thing to say

>illegal protests
>terrorists
>traitors to the crown
I'm not sure what the issue is with beating them up here, m8

England?

they were refereeing between two slobbering knuckle-dragging factions hellbent on making everything a miserable time

Absolutely. They donate the most semen to little boys than every other organization combined.

It was more like their younger brother got into a fight with another kid, so they held the other kid's arms back so that their little brother wouldn't get hurt.

Same as with the boer genocide or the dresden firebombing holocaust: They simply can't.

There really is a grain of truth to the eternal anglo shit. No other nation has hurt the white race more than they did during the past 500 years or so ever since (((they))) took control of it thanks to cromwell and waterloo

wow, that's actually extremely open-minded and progressive of them
why do we hate them again?

Does he really think they can't see his leg or gun?

The Chinese Government provides welfare to more people than the Luxembourgish Government

Well, apparently they didn't

Why don't the Irish simply give up?

firstly
what actions?
secondly
the Irish are subhumans

killing tons of white slavs and jews would seem to hurt the white race too

FACT: ZERO Irish people ate a potato before 1500
FACT: AT LEAST TEN Irish people got to eat potatoes during the 1840s
Somehow this is England's fault