Shill me your favorite undervalued coin that not yet on major exchanges. No Ark, DGB bullshits

Shill me your favorite undervalued coin that not yet on major exchanges. No Ark, DGB bullshits.

Other urls found in this thread:

netko.tech/
bittwenty.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=8X195TL00Mc
steemit.com/bitshares/@lukestokes/9-day-bitusd-loan-result-19-821-bitshares-and-199-zappl-for-free
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably MNE but it's pretty iffy to get into right now.

Espers.

ESPers2

Espers for sure. 200 sat soon.

when the fuck is this getting on a different exchange i've been waiting 5 weeks now

ICN
i don't care if you buy it i'd actually prefer if you didn't so you can look back at this moment when a kind user gave you a solid 5x coin and you ignored it because he refused to shill it for you

Same here. Sort of wish I sold the high but how the fuck would I have timed that so I'm going to continue to hold. At the very least the dev seems passionate about the thing.

Kurrent: Either shitcoin or 1000x gains.

Advertised as Zcash alternative while having a market cap of 300k, dev went radio silent a few weeks back while tweeting he needed another dev so he wouldn't fall behind on his roadmap.

BUY ESPERS ON YOBIT
GOOD INVESTMENT, YES? I CAN!

Aircoin.

I'm just gonna leave this here.

ESPER

Not espers
>50% of the coin is held by 25 bags
>22bil coin in circulation
>I bought at 7 and sold at 36
Realistically it might pump to 50-60 after that run

Omni 47 million cap
Compare it to the coins its launched maidsafe and tether.

Numeraire

Netko coin, because it sounds funny.

netko.tech/

ESP2. Stable as fuck in turbulent times.

Snm

MNE.

Obviously.

HUSH

Major exchange wise coins I've been keeping an on
>RDD
>MONA
>XVG
>VRC
>VRM
shit coin exchanges
>CV2
>ESP2
>XBY

HUSH
UBIQ

Do you use the Bitcointalk forum? If so, I have no idea how anyone can say DGB is bullshit. It's going through a huge correction, sure, but the devs still communicate with us and everything planned is still on track. Use your own brain, don't make a decision off of what /biz tells you.

meet you on the moon, brother

strat

best long term coin there is

bittwenty.com/

the actual lambo coin

Sumokoin (SUMO).

Is a Monero fork. Hard-working no-life Jap devs. Only listed on Cryptopia. Confirmed coming to Bittrex.

what's different about it? why should I prefer it to monero?

tl;dr

Bit20 is a smart contract running on the BitShares platform that acts as an ETF/index fund of the top 20 assets which re-balances every month, It is 100% trustless and fully decentralized

>Sumokoin
>10% premine
I really want to get in on these coins but I just can't rationalize premine shit.

current composition

Stronger Ring CT algorithm (mixes 12 times instead of 5). Apparently its got some snazzyshit mining algorithm which adjusts difficulty. Some other shit.

Who cares. It has a market cap of $160,000. Literally park $100 into it and come back in a year. You either rich or $100 worse off.

youtube.com/watch?v=8X195TL00Mc

lol fair enough

Xdn is the only one of my 17 coins id say isnt a shitcoin. I actually use its technology (sends encrypted messages)

Its only 3 digit sat iirc. Bagholding a giant amount i believe it will carve a niche.

IOTA. Read the whitepaper, come back and say thank you.
"You're welcome bro."

BitShares in general is really cool platform to be honest

steemit.com/bitshares/@lukestokes/9-day-bitusd-loan-result-19-821-bitshares-and-199-zappl-for-free

Obviously, there's no volume for people to sell

Those with millions upon millions of espers will have a hard time liquidating, and they will most likely tank the price aswell

QTUM.