Ark's main dev was FIRED by Lisk after 2.5 months..."Next Ethereum" they said

So they have a dev who was fired after 2.5 months

A hippie living in the back of his van trying to spread the Ark word to the weed community

A Swiss guy with 0 internet presence

You've all been duped by a vaporware project, sorry boyos.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

medium.com/@Lisk/weekly-summary-001-3be1a5a79333

bill gates dropped out of college
crazier shit has happened
did they say why?

Good to see some FUD with effort for once.

Bruh, do you know what "dismissed" means?

Supposedly he was creeping on one of the marketing girls hard.

Bill Gates didnt drop out. He went on a leave of absence to start a company.
Not to mention that he was a student at Harvard and had an SAT of 1590 out of 1600.
Only losers try to equate Bill Gates leaving college to pursue his business to some bullshit like getting fired or failing.

>leave of absence
>never come back
That is dropping out user.

I'm actually really fucking glad I dropped these bags. Kind of a heavy loss but it's good to be done.

Not the first time I've lost money, but I've definitely never hated a coin as much as I have ARK, especially not one that I held. Promise a bunch of revolutionary shit and then propose new tech that will require a fucking hardfork for every existing coin?

That was where I decided to drop my bags.

ARK has too big a fucking head. It's just another shitcoin and I was more hesitant to drop DGB than this shit

The BlockNet doesn't disriminate boys, jump in, there's still plenty of seats left before moon.

>buy high sell low
>glad
Check out this guy

But at least I got out of ARK

The only choice was to sell low

That has nothing of substance to it.

There is no reasoning or details. We could sit here and hypothesize all day.

For any biz bros that have spent time in an office, you already know that you could be the most talented on there but you dont suck the right dicks and so dont get along well enough with others, so any/all of your accomplishments just aren't appreciated.

That is one possibility, the other is that he was not competent and up to standards.

The reason I mention both is it up to you biz bros to critically think of all outcomes when you dont have hard facts and think about which is more likely.

Personally, when I looked into his track record i.e. places of employment, achievements (including 5 years working for himself as a consultant i.e. if he was incompetent, nigga wouldnt have eaten) etc, it seems very unlikely that he was dismissed due to incompetence.

But overall, back to what I say saying above. I don't want you to believe in what I'm saying. I could be a fucking fanboy trying to shill ARK on to you phaggots. I would rather you think about issues like this and go and DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH to come up with your OWN thoughts.

this

LMAO
Glad I was too smart to fall of the pajeet ark scam

>to start a company

I've read on here that ARK would require a hardfork of all chains for them to be compatible. How do you know this? Is there somewhere I can read about it?

Are there any projects similar to ARK that would not require such a massive change to all existing chains?

Nows a good time to buy someone elses bags?

more like bagnet

You might be pulling this out of your ass but this sounds part for the course for a French Swiss IT guy.

Kill yourself

When you drop out you cant come back.
This guy took a leave of absence and didnt come back because his business was successful.
Its not like he said "this is too hard so im going to do something else."
If the business flopped then he would have went back and finished.