Was Arianism just an ancient form of Autism?

Was Arianism just an ancient form of Autism?

Arianism was normie Christology, it was autistic theologians who pushed homoousianism.

Is OP just a modern form of Autism?

Athanasius was an autist?

explain to me how arianism is wrong again? the holy trinity makes no sense

1. IF YOU ARE NOT MAKING THAT QUESTION IN AN IRONICAL MANNER, THEN THE QUESTION IS SENSELESS, AND YOU IGNORE WHAT AUTISM IS.

2. ARIANISM IS ONE OF THE NOBLEST FORMS OF AUTHENTIC CHRISTIANITY.

Trinitarianism was an on the spot cop out to deal with the fact that early Christianity was tons of minor messianic cults each with their own usually singular holy book (One cult would only use Paul, another James, etc) leading to Christology that ran from "Jesus was just a regular guy given a divine mission" to "Jesus is the only god" with a few dashes of "It's all about the baptism man btw eat semen and disregard the laws of Rome".

Trinitarianism (Which makes perfect sense) was created to deal with this fact, and the Bible was collated to combine the holy texts into a canon ("Each of you has a part of the truth, now pay your taxes to Rome :^)"). Each cult was satisfied because God is made up of three parts (Jesus, Holy Spirit, Father) so everyone is technically right.

Arianism goes against the Nicene Creed so it isn't authentic Christianity.

TRINITARIANISM, AND HOMOOUSIANISM IN ANY FORM, WERE AND ARE NOTHING BUT AN EXPEDIENT CONCEPT CONTRIVED BY JUDAIZED PONTIFICAL CABALS TO SYNCRETIZE VARIEGATED SECTS, AND DOCTRINES, INTO ONE RELIGION TO CONTROL ALL THE FOLLOWERS OF THOSE SYNCRETIZED SECTS, AND DOCTRINES.

Was probably going senile too.

>AND YOU IGNORE WHAT AUTISM IS.
We are in /history&autism/ m8

>Arianism goes against the Nicene Creed...

WHICH IS ONE OF THE FACTS THAT CONFIRMS ITS CHRISTIAN AUTHENTICITY...

Trinitarianism is schizophrenic. Literally a mutant deity.

Makes much more sense than Trinitarianism, which is a literal contradiction.

I know it's hard to understand trinitarianism, but be careful. If you walk too far down the path of autism you'll end up like this guy

>"It's all about the baptism man btw eat semen and disregard the laws of Rome"

please tell me more

It was the correct form of Christianity.

Not Arius' fault that pagans took over through violence and enforced their polytheistic "trinity" on everyone.

>shit made up three centuries after Christ is what determines what is "authentic" Christianity

what's scary is people actually believe this

go bugger yourself with your heretical perspective of the trinity

Why hasn't this all-caps hajji been banned yet?

Is speaking in a normal volume prohibited in the Koran/Hadith or something?

There is only one god
Trinity is for heretics

Thank you for letting me know your historical opinion is worthless

One God
Three persons

Kind of, yes, I would agree with that as autists have a very difficult time picturing God as being a human being by choice as autists lack empathy and are akin to psychopaths.