It is another I want to vomit episode

>it is another I want to vomit episode

i want tv to stay
hold on bro

Imagine that, but you started with 50 bitcoins instead. That's how my week's going.

i know dem feels brah

dont worry sirs, just like american economy it can only go up forever indefinitely ok sirs?

thanks, newfriend

ONE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

TWO
NOTHING WRONG WITH ME

THREE
NOTHING WRONG WITH ARK

why didn't you sell at recent temporary high and rebuy l8r?

Whales are playing with it and I don't want to be out when they decide it's time to moon.

>2 hours later

How do I stop this?

by not holding shitcoins?

everything's tanking including BTC you miserable piece of worthless shit

I would beat the shit out of you if I could

Help

reminder that all that matters is BTC accumulation, you know it's the raison d'etre of any and all shitcoins

You can shop for some rope?

this faggot chink coin is going to 1800 isnt it

Share 1 BTC, and your karma will be clean again.
1Fpi2x5FQnSVUheQqpod2RFNtdP5DpbC2k

(pic is from last night)

Looks like its rebounding now

>~10%
That isn't that bad, assuming you earnt it you know how this works, if you just brought in then don't panic and HODL quality coins.

Glad to see someone gets it, I'll never understand the fags that use blockfolio in fiat mode.

Do you guys manually enter buy/sells in blockfolio?

nah, I got a bimbo secretary that does it for me

Ya.

>accidentally sells all your eth for $0.10

>make my worst mistakes just as the besr market starts

Fucking hell boys, ive dun goofed this time

I'm only down 5.31%. Y'all must be invested in some real shitcoins.

>blockfolio
>sell
?

The shittier the better I always say

I went mostly fiat during this drop but left Blockfolio untouched to see how I would've done without selling. Feels great man.

good job user, have you bought back in yet?

what fucking shitcoin

everything is taking a stab

i'm holding only grade A investment properties

talking about ans, lisk, ark, bitshares, lbry, esp2 and more quality

you shut the fuck up about my coins being shit when you clearly know NOTHING about my portfolio

i am seriously mad right now

they are tanking against the only coin that matters, yes? this is the exact opposite of their actual purpose and I don't care what marketing mumbo-jumbo says about them

EVERYTHING IS TANKING

DO YOU EVEN FUCKING LOOK AT THE MARKET INSTEAD OF TUNNEL VISIONING YOUR SHIT TIER PORTFOLIO AND THINKING IT REPRESENTS THE ENTIRE CRYPTOSPACE

do you intend to cash out tomorrow? if you treated shitcoins only as means of enlarging your BTC stack, you'd be a whole lot more content, wouldn't you?
please don't tell me you're buying into all those shitcoin promises of a future that might never come; granted, there are some good ideas out there but you wouldn't invest in me if I showed up with a stripped down chassis and 4 wheels, selling you a promise that I'll be making the next McLaren, right?

I am carefree at this moment because I have everything in BTC, occasionally exchanging it for fiat and buying back in at the dips which have become a regular occurrence nowadays

>exchanging it for fiat to buy back into dips regularly
Alright, how do you actually go about this?
It can't be literal cash with these amounts, are you paying it right into your bank account? That must look dodgy as hell, are you not spooked about (((taxes)))?

I'm using Kraken for that and my lawmaker doesn't even mention crypto as a financial instrument so cashing out to my fiat account is tax free

>all these shitters crying over losing a few hundred dollars, maybe a grand
oh no guess you faggots will miss out on a few video games next month

I'm down 8k$ and hands are starting to shake, on the other hand I started with 6k$ in may and I'm at 32k$ right now. If I had like 50k last week I would have cashed out.

>no funds to buy the dip
why

Just brought 0.1 BTC each of 5 future pumps, feels good man.
Before anyone asks no I'm not in a group, I just spent 3 hours digging through coinmarketcap and blockchain explorers to find what is still in the acquisition phase, I'm also not name shit because the whales can delay 6 months and not worry about it but I need BTC today.

100 eth gang?

I was at like 55k then swarm died while i was at work then eth died too

Feels wrong man but i started with 6k so im hodling forever no worries

>im hodling forever
idk m8, each dip gets lower
are you emotionally attached at this point?

Cash out now and buy when it starts to rise

How can you be down in this market? It's so easy to make money with all these panic sells.

Oh..don't tell me you just buy and HODL like some low-skill normie do you user?

Sell on the highs, buy on the lows. I'm up 20% this weekend. We can't all lose money I guess.

I HURT MYSELF TODAY