Daily reminder that Veeky Forums's hate for Bancor is the clearest signal it will be a top 3 coin in the next couple of...

Daily reminder that Veeky Forums's hate for Bancor is the clearest signal it will be a top 3 coin in the next couple of years

can't argue that lol

honestly though, it's too good to fail despite the post-ico debacle.

daily reminder that Veeky Forums's hate for Digibyte is the clearest signal it will be a top 3 coin in the next couple of years

the saddest thing is that if it wasn't made by Israeli, they would be spreading their anus for Bancor, because it's something actually innovative in the crypto space, contrary to 99% of the shit shilled here

>too good to fail
kek

It's 40 lines of code, half of which are for the backdoors

it might, but there are a couple of reasons i will never waste one cent on bancor: i never throw money on ethereum or ethereum related accessories; it is run by jews. and i really, really dislike jews

>emotions guide my trading decisions

Good strategy. Are you bronze 5 in league of legends too?

No bancs really are the saltiest salterinas

t. bancor shill

I'll buy the dip but it needs to actually go up at some point so I know where that is.

Nah, they fucked up the ICO hard and changed the terms or Bancor would be performing a lot better right now

>and changed the terms
Source?

>limited hard cap sale, enter via bitcoin suisse and pay 100CHF, there's a 20K eth limit, and about a week later
unlimited firesale
unlimited 1hr sale
unlimited 3hr sale
muh 250k limit
whoops, that was only a soft limit, muh uncapped again
>ok we done
>sold so much that it's gonna crash when it's out btw, fuck scarcity and ty for the bank

Are you alive? Just read bancor twitter responses on the ICO day lol

they didn't fuck up anything. It's not their fault the Ethereum network is shit. If they hadn't extended the buying timeframe, people would have got mad at them just the same

1) they never said bitcoin suisse was the only way to partecipate. Only the safest way to get coins.
2)Despite making the crowdsale longer, a lot of people couldn't get in, even if they tried to buy at the beginning

HAHAHAHAHA, but seriously I feel bad for those that brought this. I'll help them out and buy some bags ~50 cents.

They clearly have a damaged reputation and public trust due to the shambles of an ICO, check out Youtube, Twitter and Reddit

Arguing with me isn't going to change that

You can't fuck over that many people, who bought in pre-release and supported the companies foundations, and give the ol (reddit bancor shill hurdurr) to cover it up, some big fuck ups were made, undoubtedly

They have a potentially good product in the pipeline, but overall I'm still kind of dissapointed

If they didn't fuck up, why are they giving all bitcoin suisse entrants a 2% bonus ?

Also, the networks being overloaded is expected, as happens with literally every ICO

No reason for an extension and no actual evidence of DDoS attacks

they didn't fuck over anyone, it is not their fault that ETH started dumping, they don't control ETH's price. They have a huge ass wall at ICO price relative to ETH, which means that crypto-wise, you mathematically cannot lose any money nominally. There's literally no project out there that would do anything similar and it's just a testament to how amazing the team is. Literally no other team would give a shit about you like they are doing.
The delayed time wasn't because of them, but because the ETH network is shit; that said, they immediately said they would extend the time. When they did, the initial hard cap hadn't even been reached, but that didn't stop literally everyone to keep on buying, which means that people consciously bought in even with the different rules so it's stupid to say they screwed anyone over.
>If they didn't fuck up, why are they giving all bitcoin suisse entrants a 2% bonus ?
Because people are little bitches. They didn't have to do this, and literally no other team would have. As I said, half the people who tried to buy couldn't get in, so there's no reason why they should reimburse people who instead still got the 100% change of getting their tokens. But the team tries really hard to appease autistically screeching plebs.
>Also, the networks being overloaded is expected, as happens with literally every ICO
That doesn't matter, knowing it will happen does not mean you can stop it, because I said the ETH network is shit
>No reason for an extension and no actual evidence of DDoS attacks
The evidence is in the fact itself people couldn't get in and their transactions froze mid-way, if you don't think that's evidence you don't know how blockchains work

>denial, the post

Thats a whole lotta coping right there. But good for you for not trying the "the price wasn't SUPPOSED to go up!!" Line that had us all in stitches the other day

It can only go up from this dip!

>he bought into kikery and is still in denial
C O P E
O
P
E

What stage is this? Bargaining?
I remember the brag posts about big gains on release and "nobancs". Now it's "just wait a couple of years." LOL.

meanwhile, ETH hit €225 a pop; it's like we're going back in time

yes it's due to panic selling faggots

I haven't even been issued my BNT yet, can't wait to finally get my bancor when it's at $0

once BTFO, the nobanc has no arguments but buzzwords like "cope", repeated like a mantra but that only shows how retarded they are

BNT is the crappiest idea in crypto, consider the following:
- BTC goes down in fiat terms
- ETH goes down because it's denominated in BTC
- BNT goes down because it's denominated in ETH

>- BTC goes down in fiat terms
less than 99% of tokens and 90% of coins
>- ETH goes down because it's denominated in BTC
that's not BNT's fault though
>- BNT goes down because it's denominated in ETH
only for the short-term, in the future it will be cross-blockchain

Everything is denominated in something else, using this shitty argument there's no reason why you should trade crypto in the first place, seeing as BTC is denominated in fiat

no
we have /pol/ now

>in the future
you really fell for it, didn't you

There's way more than 40 lines of code, that's literal shill talk.

They haven't even released the majority of the product, or apps yet

Any moment now one or more of the big ICO teams is going to realize their fiat value is dropping fast and they will dump on the market before all their paper gains have halved.
Then the epic ETH dump will commence.

>you really fell for it, didn't you
how is that an argument? You do realise that 100% of crypto projects are not finished and have 90% of their features projected to be realeased "in the future"????
Bancor asks for a couple of weeks for the first important features, 6 months for all basic features, and a couple of years for all the advanced ones to bring it to completion. That is a lot less than Ethereum for example, which years after its release is not yet even close to being finished.
Why are all nobancs arguments so weak?
They can't, I am pretty sure it would be illegal and they would go to jail

>ICO
this shit is really exacerbating the problem and overexposing ETH to massive dumps
I studied BNT and took advantage of present-day ignorant bagholers when it hit bittrex
the only coin of any importance is BTC; if your beloved BNT isn't making you extra BTC I think it's time to reconsider your position

>if your beloved BNT isn't making you extra BTC I think it's time to reconsider your position
it will make me lots of bitcoin, just not today. Saying "hurr durr you're not earning right now" is not a good argument against holding BNT

biz never hated DGB. biz fucking loves DGB.

fair enough, I'd suggest you compare yields of BTC, ETH and BNT when/if that time comes for I don't think that BNT would outperform them but more power to you if it does

You realise none of this falls under anyones jurisdiction? Good luck getting criminal charges.

Just give up. Post something original instead of the 1 in 10 canned responses about Bancor, you're basically a living spam-bot with nothing original in your existence.

threadly reminder that BTC is be all end all of crypto

Denial, or a non retarded one-liner? How can you fucking deny that bancor is tethered to ETH?
Bancor is talking a disproportionate beating and we all know it.

I never understood people who go to threads for coins they do not own. I have never felt the inclination to go and bash some coin that I dont like for whatever reason.

You must be really miserable with no meaning in your life. Its not even complete or meaningful discussion, you should kill yourself ASAP before your suffering increases.

What will happen is that people are not going to buy any ETH and no BNT until a floor or recovery is apparent, plain and simple. What that might be is a different argument.

We warned you greedy little faggots and now it's just fucking excuses. BNT was never going to work out for an ICO exchange scam and is certainly fucking not going to work out from here. You fucked up, either learn from it and dump the shit or hodl and miss out.

Explain why without using a cliche response. Such baseless nonsense, nobody cares what you "warned" about.

They definitely did fuck us over a bit. But in the context that I live in Switzerland and that money is now in Switzerland a bit of it will be used to build nice parks. So thanks.

Well the why was in the fucking warnings wasn't it. The 10x exchange idea was rampant especially after the fucking BAT, BNT had huge hype leading up to the sale, the no cap though was the big fucking nail through it all.

Nobody had any idea what price they were paying and most of the retards probably didn't even have any idea what it was they were buying. Now it's just dead weight nobody got their 10x on, there'll be some hodlers who actually want the fucking thing, but those who bought in for autoprofit will continue to drop off as they realize it's not going to happen.