I'm a Millionaire and want to get into crypto

I'm a Millionaire and want to get into crypto.

I'm trying to understand a few things...

If I were to put $1 million into LTC on coinbase, would that only affect the price of LTC on coinbase or would it also affect all other exchanges? or would it be better to purchase LTC at 5-10 different exchanges?

Cryptowat.ch says I could raise the price of LTC on coinbase to $105 for only $265k if I buy up the order book. Is this an error? Would putting $1 million into a major coin like BTC/ETH/LTC do anything at all? or is it just a small rock being thrown into a pond?

Am I not understanding this correctly?

Small rock thrown in a pond, you could manipulate multiple coins efficiently with that kind of purchasing power though

You might pump it to $105 dollars, but it will not hold market value lol

ESP has a very good performance lately.

You can buy it on YoBit exchange and then transfer it over to NovaExchange, it's 34x more expensive on Nova.

seems legit

Lol dont listen to this nigger its 2 different coins

it tells it would cost $3mil+ to get it to $105

assuming you pump it to 105 (you wont), the order book most are bluffs

you aren't counting people that will dump at market, and the ones that will try to arbitrage between exchanges, bringing the price to equilibrium across the market

Or it will pump, who the fuck knows?

please do this man i have 10 litecoins i would appreciate you if you really did do this

It would obviously pump to $105 as descripted, it's just people would dump there LTC instantly crashing it down to nearer to current price

This was a question I also had when I first got involved in crypto.

when you place a trade, it is only placed on that particular exchange (polo, bittrex, gdax, etc.) so would only change the price there.

however, the prices across all exchanges eventually balance out due to arbitrage, so placing a big order on one exchange should eventually affect the price on all of them

Look up the Ethereum flash crash. What you're describing would look similar but in the opposite direction.

Tell us when the pump happens soI can sell and buy more when it stabilizes

You could make much more on smaller market cap coins. Find one that has an announcement and boost its rally.

Esp2 and espers are different coins>

You could dominate any coin that is not in the top 20.
coinmarketcap.com

Just let us know before you do k thx.

Put it into Strat ;)

Put it into GNT. You'll be a very rich man.

pump ants

pls

You want an honest coin in which you can invest safely and make sure to have at least a x3 or x5 by end of this year ?

QTUM.

This coin is the answer. Look into it, but I highly suggest you to check it out.

You'd been better putting the majority of those 1M into the stock market and play a low risk game, take some 100K or 200K, buys some BTCs and LTCs in one platform and start playing around with altcoins into a game of pump and dump.
Live off your profit in the stock market and stick into never cash out your cryptos, there's a good amount of people out there holding coins thinking that this shit will take over the market in a a few years instead of an instant cash out with a 20% fee.

If you want someone to answer questions for you join my slack, I consult part tip and you can decide on your own if I am valuable

ATXcryptocapital.slack.com

>what is arbitrage

Maybe you should ask your Grandpa before you go and act like a retard dumb trust fund baby

just buy ICNX and track (almost) the entire market.

If you're going to make a move, please let us know. We can all make it!

Don't be stupid, your million is nothing to ltc. You can't manipulate LTC price with less than $10 millions.