Someone please explain?

Why did he always go for women young enough to have been his daughter? I have wondered ever since I discovered him why he never wanted a woman his age? I am a woman with no interest what-so-ever in men even 1 day younger than I am (33 years), let alone 20 years, and didn't even like teen boys when I was a teen myself. Please explain why so many powerful men have always gone for women much younger than they were despite looking older than their real age themselves?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Young women are more fertile and attractive.
While men accumulate gravitas as they age.

Men age like wine, women age like milk. Dating younger women was the one thing Hitler undisputedly did right.

jee I wonder why
you said yourself you, AS A WOMAN, are interested in OLDER men (or, at least, you implied so by saying you are not interested in younger ones)
Now since everything goes in balance, if women are interested in older men, what comes from it?
You get it
And if you weren't such a historylet, you'd know men marrying younger women has basically been the norm, or at least widely practiced, since the dawn of civilisation

Why would you want to fuck old meat when literal teenagers are throwing themselves at tanks for you?

The fact that he chose Eva Braun, who was only 22 years his junior shows a great restraint.

>being tricked by obvious bait
thanks for being pedantic and retarded

it's 5am do you think I have something better to do?

No, I myself was attracted to him, and then a male teacher 26 years my elder, when I first learned about him at age 12. It was almost like my teacher became my "surrogate Adolf/Wulf," since I knew he was dead, hated and 94 years my elder. I have otherwise never had a boyfriend.

i have literally no idea what im reading

Pretty hot desu, did you ever fantasize about taking the monoballed Hitler D?

Why did he attract, and why was he attracted to, women so much younger? What did young girls see in him that older women, like my mom, simply despised and called THE DEVIL???

>Now since everything goes in balance, if women are interested in older men, what comes from it?

The conclusion is right but this is a stupid rationale for reaching it.

That's pretty hot desu, maybe i should become a school teacher.

Probably not, though I'd like to forget if I did, lol.

yadda yadda, human nature, etc

My mom literally made me write, "I hate your guts," which ceased to exist 38 years before my birth, on a picture I'd printed out of him at age 40, before he came to power.

because men want sex more than women, this isn't a huge secret, gay men also favor young twinks

no, please don't

tits or gtfo

Wish there were some way I could vent about these memories that still haunt me today, but he always did seem to have a way with much younger girls than older women couldn't understand.

You think you can stop me?

Wealthy and/or powerful men always took young lovers, even more so back then because it was much more acceptable for a man to be paternalistic and treat his wife as a dumb child.

Donald Trump is almost 24 years older than Melania so it still goes on today.

>It's good to be the Fuhrer

>The fact that he chose Eva Braun, who was only 22 years his junior shows a great restraint.

Hitler probably fucked his niece who later committed suicide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Geli_Raubal

That's geli? It doesn't look like geli.

That's not Geli, that's Himmler's daughter, Katrin. Geli was a half niece and was 19 years younger then Hitler. The age preference is pretty stable. He wasn't like fucking Mao banging 13 year olds but the dozen.

by the dozen*

Damn geli looks so qt here in most pics she looks kinda frumpy

Historians love to use young, cute Geli pictures. It gives the impression of a sweet innocence Hitler corrupted. Geli was pushing 20 at the time of her death.

Men want a partner that's attractive and has a good personality - therefore they look for younger women who are as likely to have the latter as older women and more likely to have the former

Women want a partner that's attractive and has a good personality, but also one who has capital, a job and is sociable - therefore they look for older men who are more likely to have all this.

>older women have better personality than younger women
I have to disagree. They usually become more cynical and bitter as they age, especially the ones who go through a lot of relationships.

>Men and women are different? No way!
Thought provoking stuff.

Higher quality version.