What is the next social movement and where do you guys think it will happen?

What is the next social movement and where do you guys think it will happen?

Worldwide pedo acceptance movement

execution of all weeaboos

This.

The rise of a new economic system Marxism 2.0 or something like that

Neofeudalism. When the US balkanizes.

>The rise of a new economic system Marxism 2.0 or
doubt it

Why?

because it doesn't work

>ayyy let's try it just one more time rofl it will be ironic

You know nothing. Marxism will occur through natural progression.

Trying to try real communism isn't real communism. It will always fail.

States will naturally dissolve on their own and people will choose to share everything naturally.

>What is the next social movement
Dyadic Stupor
>and where do you guys think it will happen?
Mongolia

Expect to see something happen in Arabia.

>implying the US won't just turn the presidency into a formal absolute autocracy
>implying Trump isn't Marius, with Sulla, Pompey, and Caesar on their way

Turdism.

>where do you guys think it will happen?

India.

I think in the next 10 years we will see a resurgence of committed family units.

Females will want children and men will want to be father's again

You don't have any evidence that will happen.

Well this is true Marxism. Marx believed that it would be an inevitable progression, NOT that you and your middle class liberal friends would agitate and shitpost about it or join leftist political terror groups like Antifa.

Forcing communism isn't real communism.

Ooo baby, what happens if the Saudis go tits up? That's an astronomical power vacuum in the Middle East. Obviously Turkey and Iran move in. The Israelis would probably try to take advantage/fight for relevance, too.

The US might be a wild card. We don't need their oil quite as much as we used to, so they may be less valuable to us than they were at one point. The Chinese, actually, might have more interest in intervening than America.

sexual emancipation of men.
sexbots and male contraceptives will be perfected in our lifetime.

Jesus why not just hump your pillow and get a vasectomy?

Saudi Arabia can just coast off of Haj money until the end of days, especially as Muslims become a more global presence to sure up their tourism market.

Telecommunism

I'm just saying it will upheave society as much as whore pills and free love and it right around the corner. Robowombs are already being beta tested (kek). The day of the kitchen is coming roastie.

>what is a workers rebellion?

Since Saudi Arabia has a single physical export it is quite easy to seize the means of production.

Seize the oil and drive the Saudis into exile.

Shit senpai give me a few measly hundred million dollars and a dedicated team of 12 who could pass as Arabs and I'll have it done inside 8 months.

The House of Saud is a glass house

My one wish is to live to see the day where artificial wombs and sexbots are perfected and the market value of pussy plummeting to a never before seen low and see the reaction of roasties as they realize they are now obsolete

Will no one but me consider the birth rates?

If we all want to end it there are quicker and more interesting ways than dumping your semen into a molded plastic orifice attached to a voice box

all their troublemakers and potential dissidents are going to fight for ISIS, and they've erected a wall to keep ISIS in. It is less volatile for them than you would like to imagine.

damage is done with working women, the lack of adherence to traditional monogamy, and contemporary contraceptives. This will just make the situation reciprocal and no longer one-sided.

Which is why one would need to create a volatile environment through manufactured crisis, divide and conquer manipulation and social agitation against all principles of Saudi society.

Catalog what perpetuates the core of Saudi society and attack these pillars on every front.

Christ am I the only one who read Alinsky's work?

I unironically hope for 1of 2 things.

That this degenerate and futureless society go out in a global nuclear exhange

Or that Islam indeed dominates the West and purges all this degeneracy

politics right now is basically anti-white vs reactionism. blatant white nationalism is going to become acceptable within 20 years. probably some secessionist movements will spring up in some of the emptier areas of the US, Canada and Britian

Islamism is to resilent to pinko infiltration. Boko Haram literally blows up school for pushing feminism on the women. The Soviets couldn't even impart anything onto Afghanistan. Islam prides itself on being non-porous and impervious.

How much money does SA make off the Haj? It can't be enough to replace the money they spend running their government. Between the waste, the excess, and the bribes, the Saudis spend a fuckton.

Everyone wants to be a revolutionary until it's time to do revolutionary shit.

more smartphones, more commercials, more atheism, more transgenders and homosexuality, more consumerism, more nihilism and more emptiness. this will all collide with a fast growing islam which is slowly going to take over. probably war is going to happen soon.

Muslims will destroy Islam as how it happened with Cristianism

Im the swedish guy,
I KNEW I WASANT CRAZY

Beta uprising
>where do you guys think it will happen?
all over the world

>one girl with an AKM
>one with an M4

I am unreasonably triggered.

Now this could get interesting.

>Next social Movement
communism 2.0

>where do you think it will happen
1st world countries only

>when
after we land and create a mars colony
could be 100 years from now maybe even 200, point is this

We land on mars, theres like 10 people at first, they are all scientist obviously, but each has their own role and job to preform to ensure they all survive life on mars. its a success, a grand success as everyone does their part. We send in more people with new roles and jobs as needed and can be maintained. We see the success of the mars colony and seek to replicate it back on earth. Everybody wants to go to mars and be part of it there, but cant obviosuly so they want it here on earth. and marxism is re visioned after the mars colony state. [spoiler] Its not called the RED planet for nothing. [/spoiler]

>post yfw saudi arabia is just a banana republic with oil and oil will run dry after 2050

NEET and LARPER social reinduction.

here's some social movements and developments

>north america
americans will take bake their democracy and their country won't be a trade zone with a military anymore
>latin america
the countries there will keep developing and become chile tier or better
>europe
focus on more children to inherit the economy, invest in their education and europe becoming more united
>MENA
get reformed and on the path to modernity and secularism
>asia
china superpower
india developed, still not very rich, but people living normal lives
rest of the countries a middle euro standard of living
>australia
make the continent more habitable
>africa
become modern day india tier, still poor as fuck, but on the right path, instead of stagnating

on a global scale, climate change averted, no wars

everybody will be better off, and nobody can really disagree with any of this

I hope you become a powerfull politician user!

Corporatocracies(oligarchies where corporations are the ruling class) will rise, nationalism/religion/racism will become primitive ideas as people won't afford to act on their prejudice. There'd be a second industrial resolution, this time with robots as mass production 2.0 will become the norm. The transition will be hell for most people, as most jobs will be given to machines, I expect a lot of uprising and protests that'd be easily put down as the people in charge won't have to hide their ruthlessness anymore, meaning a large portion of the population would die off.

The rest will live in a different world, where subjectivity is thrown out the window in order to achieve lots of quality stuff. I imagine prisons would become labor camps/blood banks/labs where the inmates are guinea pigs, the population would be overworked and kept going on productivity pills. It'd be a true meritocracy, meaning everyone would be wiser and more driven towards success. For better or worse I don't see any way this could be avoided.

>people in charge won't have to hide their ruthlessness anymore, meaning a large portion of the population would die off.
>nationalism/religion/racism will become primitive ideas
does not compute.

Fascism feudalism

This. It's literally the next step for degenerate liberals, the final frontier, the ultimate taboo.

The Wizard Uprising.
It will lead to a normiecide on a massive scale, with ritualistic mass burnings of all non-virgins while monumental anime music is running. Places of social gatherings will be torn down in favour of 20:1 scale marble figures of waifus. Comiket week gets declared to be a worldwide holiday.

good shit user

The people in charge would be the people owning the most shares and stocks, the CEOs and managers. They'l only care about profit, mixing in prejudice with business is unprofitable. People will be killed not because they're the wrong color, or from the wrong country or because they believe in a different God, they'd be killed because they stand in the face of progress.

>ultimate taboo
>pederasty was considered to be a virtue during Ancient Greece
>for most of humanity's existence, people married around the age of 12
You know what the real ultimate taboo is? Cannibalism.

Wouldn't be surprised. Even just 2 years ago I never imagined that we would not be allowed to make jokes about trannies anymore and I never imagined that we would debate about bathroom genders.

Reporting from the front, I'm currently in one of the most liberal college in America and there are already posters all over campus saying that feminists should support legalization of sex work (prostitution) because it empowers women and their "sexuality."

I think after that pedos will get their spotlight of loving liberal tolerance.

But prostitution should be legal.

If you create regulated markets, you reduce demand on the informal markets, and less hookers get strangled.

Well we both have different ideas behind prostitution, what it stands for, and what impacts it might have on society.

The thing is, I don't think it should exist in the first place.

Anyways, thanks to the sexual promiscuity and permissive attitude in society, normies can get their fix quite easily. Prostitution these days is really only for losers that can't touch a woman without paying.

>I don't think it should exist in the first place

I agree.

But people keep going and looking for hookers, and where there's demand, there's supply.

I figure I'd rather create legal markets and carry the risk of making the behavior more common, then have illegal markets that are filled with drugs, gangsters, serial killers, and AIDS.

And I'm kind of assuming that the social taboo against prostitution is a bigger factor driving down demand than the legal consequences.

>Anyways, thanks to the sexual promiscuity and permissive attitude in society, normies can get their fix quite easily

Fun fact: at the beginning of the 20th century something like one in every three men lost their virginity to a prostitute.

Fucking's legal
Selling's legal
Why shouldn't selling fucking be legal?
I'm not one to fuck prostitutes but really I cease to see the issues with it, if it was institutionalized.
>It's not moral
Subjective
>It fucks society up
How?

In Rome it was somewhat normal for your dad to take you to a whorehouse to make you a man

That's called the Catholic Church and it's been around for quite a while

Firstly, my opposition is not based on legal issues. It's about sexual promiscuity as a whole.

Anyways, of course my opinion and beliefs are subjective. That's why I made a reserved statement that we have fundamental differences in our views on prostitution. I didn't really argue anything (or at least I tried my best to not)

I don't want to (and we both don't have time to) make this into a 100+ reply thread arguing about morality and "muh society," so let's part ways.

Also, the reason why I typically refuse to debate complicated and very subjective/personal things like morality online, or anywhere for that matter, is because 99% of the time people already made up their mind long before the debate and they are only looking to debate to confirm their own world views.

I am guilty to it as well. What is the point of a debate is both parties are not willing to concede and be won over?

This is my conclusion after two decades of pointless online debates. Bai bai

I'm literally only here to have pointless online arguments, because I enjoy arguing.

More like 1.0. Real marxism has never happened.

Well old Greek dudes loved arguing just for the sake of it. They got it down to a science. I guess you can be one of those guys.

I'm just tired. Tired of everything, basically.

I kinda agree to this. Communism would work best ONLY if a critical mass of people in society genuinely wanted to collaborate and share.

Strongarm politics and Vanguard party "overthrow the system" will only cause a huge reactionary shift and they will get BTFO eventually.

Some of us will still get laid loser

Lol stay sad

Like any extreme ideology it can work on a very small scale which reduces the human nature factor.

>ONLY if a critical mass of people in society genuinely wanted to collaborate and share

See kids, that's where the "will never happen" in "perfect communism will never happen" come from.

Even if you believe prostitution should be illegal, can you point to any statistics at all that show that making it illegal decreases prostitution or decreases violence against women? Isn't killing hookers a trope in America?

That's what I thought. Capitalism happened relatively naturally so it probably fits our society like a glove.

t. edge e. fedora

Yes I agree that making prostitution illegal is only a feel-good legislation that doesn't prevent anything, like the Prohibition and gun control laws.

My gut feeling tells me to "fix the source of the problem then, dummy." But nothing is going to stem a man's virility. Prostitution is as ancient as civilization itself.

what does the e stand for?

>Shoehorning "violence against women" into this topic

Radical "everything around us is rape" feminist detected. What does that broad topic have to do with prostitution?

>Isn't killing hookers a trope in America?

proofchicken.jpg

One can only hope user, one can only hope

>The thing is, I don't think it should exist in the first place.

Well it does, and that isn't changing without retardedly expensive draconian enforcement.

Well I never agreed that laws will fix anything.

Every argument in Veeky Forums boils down to one's personal and subjective ideals and that was one of mine.

Capitalism and competition makes sense in a fast paced developing world. The nitty gritty of it is up for debate.

Yes nothing is perfect. Don't take the "fits like a glove" statement to be nothing but compliments (most of it is, but not all).

What the fuck is that gif?

>This is what I think ought to happen
>Therefor, this is what will happen

It doesn't work like that, mate.

Poligamy
Bestiality
Pedo-apologia to the max
Of course linked to the usual stuff like people losing their jobs for opposing any of those things, like for fag marriage.
The west is dead. Not even dead, it's a cancerous mass.

Next big historical movement is the outright deterioration of mainstream religion as we know it.
Not just Christianity but Islam as well.
And it will literally come over night.

What will happen is the world is literally becoming a more peaceful, prosperous place, you don't believe this than google the statistics yourself.

The people over night, and by people I mean world leaders will declare out right war on religion, because the earth has it's relative peace the only logical step in the next step of human evolution would be to eradicate any useless belief system.

There will be a war on religion wether or not anyone here wants to accept it.

In before atheist fag reddit etc.
I'm extremely religious and anyone with half a brain knows this is coming.

Also as I said earlier it will be something very overnight, as in no votes, no long term agendas ect.

Literally overnight.

Screen cap this post.
October 2018 prepare your anuses.

>Protestants are fedoras
It all makes sense now.

animal rights
as in dogs will become just as important as humans
starts in america as with all retarded beliefs

Poligamy, bestiality and pedophilia were considered normal in the West for centuries

t. Shlomo

Having sex with me

In my pants

>I'm extremely religious
What the fucj

>>for most of humanity's existence, people married around the age of 12
Bull fucking shit.
Only nobles did that. The average age in all of society was in early 20s.

More like young people will stay at home and be lazy as fuck while job security lowers and housing prices rise, and a romanticization of nepotism and protectionist politics will give people a false sense of security in a period of punctuated but sure and gradual economic downturn.

>mixing in prejudice with business is unprofitable

Humans aren't perfectly rational, nor are their desires totally satisfied by profit. You're a fuckin ijit.

Retarded wishful thinking by Veeky Forums degenerates and conservatives that want to demonize the left. Child abuse is rightfully more maligned than ever, in the USA in 1900 the age of consent was 10, in the middle ages it was 7. Hardly liberal societies.

They didn't have the age of consent that low because it was commonly agreed that it was okay to fuck kids of that age, or for kids of that age to fuck each other. It was low because it wasn't exactly thought about, and it was left up to unwritten societal rule. Which was not tolerant of pedophilia.

But if the law today were to revert to that, it would necessarily mean popular acceptance of pedophilia and/or acceptance of the idea that there isn't an effective difference between kids and adults and so kids have the same rights, not really out of "social justice" or a hypoethetical movement to ending ageism, but out of the natural and logical progression of the materialist outlook on society; age isn't "special", neither is sex, etc.

>what does violence against women have to do with prostitutes

Don't be daft. Not that user, and while I don't think prostitution is rape, they suffer assault and murder far beyond the average woman statistically. Like the homeless, they typically have (or are seen as having) few social connections, are despised by a segment of society, sometimes overlooked by police and can easily be lead to discreet locations. The reasons they're targeted are obvious and you don't have to be a feminist to admit it's disproportionate.

>proofchicken.jpg

American Psycho? Natural Born Killers? Law & Order SVU? The Wire? Archer? Predator: Concrete Jungle? The Wolf Among Us? Dark City? Rising Sun? CSI? Hotline Miami (maybe)? Heat? Literally anything inspired by Jack the Ripper or Ted Bundy?

Next movement will be a half-assed anti-tech primitivism. All these kids that have been raised with computers/smartphones will be becoming angsty teenagers that need to rebel against something. With gen Z becoming increasingly traditional some dummies will take it too far and begin condemning computers and smartphone use. It will be half-assed because these things are incredibly useful, so kids will cheat at home (using Mommy's ipad occasionally) but brag about how tech-edge they are on campus and give there professors shit about assigning computer necessary assignments.

Will start in the US pacific northwest, like 30min drive from Microsoft HQ

Polyamory/cucking/whatever name they contrive for it.

Dubs confirm and screencap this post

I'm not saying they tolerated it, but generally private affairs were a lot more private back in the day and people would overlook shit like domestic violence or sexual abuse far more often because a man's home was his castle and people valued a lack of social conflict over addressing concerns raised by individuals. People also had a lot more respect for authority which put them in positions of power where they could get away with it. This applies as recently as the 60s but especially to societies hundreds of years ago. The public sphere is ubiquitous today to an extent I don't think people realize.

>age isn't special, neither is sex

The gap between a baby and a supercentenarian is physically and mentally far more vast than the physical and mental gaps between men and women, whites and blacks etc.

>I'm just saying it will upheave society as much as whore pills and free love and it right around the corner. Robowombs are already being beta tested (kek). The day of the kitchen is coming roastie.

I really wish people would stop typing like they're 15.