You saw what we could do, this is just the beginning

You saw what we could do, this is just the beginning.

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/upcomingPumps/
t.me/pumpsoldiers
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

t.me/upcomingPumps/

wasn't a bad pump desu

Yesterday's pump was fucking awesome, made like $3k and recovered my losses from fucking ETH, will do the next pump with you guys

You guys didn't do anything?

You realize if this were any other market aside from the Fischer Price crypto currency market anyone pushing pump and dumps would go to jail or get fined out the ass by the SEC yeah?

it's legit, I was only watching today but I'm going in on the next one

DON'T FUCK ME ON THIS OP

that's the beauty of crypto, right now it's the wild west, anything goes, take advantage while it lasts and pump it up

It's unregulated so jump in and don't miss the opportunity t.me/pumpsoldiers

Naw there's no glory in being a faggot

I was watching the pump, soon as you guys announced it, it got dumped, I lost 1k!!!

No shit, why do you think they would let people into their group, liquidity.

tell that to my wallet

well i started buying as soon as they announced the coin, you have to be precise and know what you're doing, it's easy money, I legit saw lots of anons saying they made a lot.

Sell me your homosexual application. Why is it better to use than something like Discord (which is already gay) or a simple online chat?

*** WARNING ***

DO NOT FALL FOR IT

THEY ARE PROVEN PAJEET SCAMMERS

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED

Please do not fall for this shit. The pump is weak and lasted for less than 3 minutes (yes I timed it). Message said, "buy now before xx amount". All lies, only for the insiders to accumulate before selling their bags to you. Pajeet PnD scamming threads should be banned from this board.

this is a fake ass pajeet pump group, the guys in the OP are legit, offical Veeky Forums pumpers.

Let's all start petioning to ban telegram/discord pump group advertising. Obvious fucking scams with pre pump bags being dumped during the "pump"

>We will aim to go more higher

why? they make people money, it's why we're here, unless you're dumb and dont know how to use bittrex.

>they make the organizers money

You deserve everything in life that happens to you. Dipshit.

should have read the threads after the pump where ppl posted their results, i bet more people than the organizers made money

>anonymous anecdotes on the same board they shilled the channel

yee

Army recruitment! t.me/pumpsoldiers

pajeet pls go, only one official pump group on biz, they prove they really know how to make money for all

POOO OFFICIAL BIZ GROUP. WHAT A MORON...