Barclays spoke to regulators about cryptos...tested with Ripple

cnbc.com/2017/06/26/barclays-bitcoin-regulators-fca.html
ripple.com/insights/ripple-and-r3-team-up-with-12-banks-to-trial-xrp-for-cross-border-payments/

Other urls found in this thread:

ripple.com/events/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is Ripple the only blockchain company at Money20/20?

Ripple will cuck both BTC and ETH.
Say hello to your new king.

ripple != xrp

>oct 2016

Try harder Pajeet

If I non-ironically, actually hate one thing in crypto, that is XRP shills (bagholders).

You retarded idiots fell for that crypto yoda faggot and his line memes and "XRP $1 because my epic blogpost, follow me for free money".

Not only you're the scum of this earth, but you're so desperate and degenerate, that you actually - also non ironically - applaud something that has connections with crypto being regulated by the banks.

This proves how much scum and jew-like faggots are involved in crypto. Instead of selling that XRP trash you cling on to it to make some pathetic return on your pathetic "investment" and in the process, you are happy when the company behind that scamcoin openly discusses collaborating with jew bankers and regulators.

XRP bagholders should be (un-ironically) executed or gutted like pigs, with rusty knives.

inb4 "da bankz will use XRP" meme...you pathetic cunts I hope you die broke this summer, you and your entire families, you pieces of dumb shit.

butthurt

Is this pasta?

It should be

LMAO. Someone is mad. When the whole crypto bubble pops. XRP will still be around :^)

damn son
you mad that you missed out on those meteoric gains?

>meteoric gains

> XRP shitcoin pumped probably month ago to 2000
> plummeting ever since
> meteoric

Moronic.Enjoy HODL-ing (what a pathetic meme) your bags.

Remember - XRP is used by the bankz and will go to $100 soon, just HODL you retarded poor faggots.

same memes over and over again. Research, instead of parroting weak FUD.

lulz
yeah u mad boi

ripple.com/events/
check 2nd entry

xrp was a safe haven for me last week and I made 42% playing the highs and lows. Fuck you to those that say there is not money to be made off xrp.

Wasn't there something called Ripple or of it's likeness? I remember it being around the time BTC was gettin' hot and shilled hard.
IIRC it was a site people used to connect and mine or share together? It had a cool commercial video. Seemed very scammy though.
>Promised to become big

> when you realise Ripple logo is litterally a fidget spinner.
Ripple is for Autists confirmed

I think the powers that be created fidget spinners to get people aged 6 - 16 visually prepared for when XRP takes over global currency. That way when global currency comes in the form of xrp, they will feel more comfortable since it looks like a childhood toy.

No wonder Ripple is built for (((Bankers))

thats daydrading it does not matter what tech it uses or anything like that, you just pick a good chart.

I've been saying that Ripple is truly one of the few cryptos out there with any real potential. Im being called a positionfag every single time for it.

Listen. Ripple is targetting a market without any competition. Ripple will serve as a network for value transfers between banks. It's a 27 trillion dollar market. It usually takes DAYS for banks to transfer monotary funds, while Ripple can deliver transfer speeds of just 4 seconds. Do you know how much banks will save on this? We're talking about billions per transfer. Banks are allready using it!

You can shitpost all you want about "muh jews". But ripple has some serious disruptive potentionality when it comes to existing systems.

Be smart, set a hundred bucks away in ripples and check back in a few years.

let's see if i understand the whole ripple/xrp thing.....
so if banks only use the ripple network, the safe a certain amount on their transactions.....
if they additionally use the xrp token for their transactions, they safe even more $$ per transaction?
right? seems most biztards don' get it...
SAD.

Nigger XRP was at 300 satoshis in march. Now it's at fucking 10k satoshis. A correction is normal after a fucking 100x pump in 2 months.

fasten your seat belts faggots!

>not in margin trading to maximize gainz

get that pussy shit out of here

I'm all in on margin

Am I a fucking idiot? yes, yes I am