Germanic Neopaganism

Don't people realize it's literally based on incorrect understandings of ancient fertility cults? Anything that was authentically pagan was preserved by the Roman Catholic church in these countries.

>what's folklore

>We Catholics are the REAL Pagans
Proteniggers were right all along.

Not neopaganism.
If by "pagan" you mean pre-Christian Germanic religion than anything worth preserving at that time was.

NeoPaganism is based on folklore. Sure they have interpreted it differently depending on bias but the same goes for all religions and ideologies

Take off the Jew worshipping shit and I'm fine with it.

This. Catholicism would be perfect without the Jewish garbage attached to it. Remove the worst Testament. Marcion did nothing wrong.

"pagan" cults literally were numerating in the thousands,each tribe or hamlet had their own protector god or origin myth. The syncretism which led to the formation of the celtic pantheon only came much later.

So it really didn't on how far do you want to go back. If you're a purist, then you're pretty much fucked as you'd need to pick the protector divinity the most locally close to you ( assuming they haven't been lost to history or bastardized beyong recognition). Or you can worship the good old celtic pantheon, but then by that stage they are already definitely bastardised due to early urbanisation (daily reminder pagan just meant peasant, and applied to those who lived too far from the urban centres to be converted easily) so that would be a big compromise on your part.

Really depends how edgy you want to be.

Remove newtest? Good idea

>Religion is the ultimate truth
>Religion is plug'n'play and I can remove whatever parts I want
You know you can't have both

>without the Jewish garbage attached to it.
So all of it?

You can keep the fun PAGAN festivals and pretty churches. Just take the semitic crap off.

How would you call a religion that is Catholicism in all its basic morality and metaphysics, hierarchy, etc., but rejects the bible completely, both old and new testaments?

Because the bible is garbage

paganism

How would you call a religion that is Catholicism in all its basic morality and metaphysics, hierarchy, etc., but rejects the bible completely, both old and new testaments?
>How can I pretend that there is absolute objective morality and law while still not embracing that there is absolute morality and law
>How can i keep my fedora and pretend to have a philosophical trump card I dont actually believe in

Christian ethics and pagan ethics are totally similar bro, believe me - ive been subbed to Varg for like 3 years now

nice

Doesn't rape your enemies fall within love your enemies?

Lol thats the point i was being sarcastic.
maybe I should have added /s/ at the end or something.

Pagan morality is the opposite of Christian morality. They preach that battles are glorious and dying whilst fighting your enemies is the best death you could achieve. Christians preach cuck shit. That rapey thing seems way exaggerated, though.

Watching hiveminds flounder in response to the exposure of religion's foundational crisis is amusing.

Gotta keep hauling those dead corpses of gods around.

"Christians preach cuck shit"
*cough cough* wheeeww

Nobody even worshipped Loki, nigger. He's clearly the antagonist/chaotic force in the mythos. Get your shit straight.

>Ignoring that Odin the all father rode and loved Sleipnir the 8 legged horse that came out of his sons Boi-pussi.
also
And dont even "Its not gay if I wanna put my dick in other peoples butts, its only gay if I want dicks in MY butt" because that is the most closeted argument there is provided by pagans.

Christianity has a hard and fast rule about ANY form of faggotry

And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet...they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them." Romans 1:26-1:32

Some people were degenerates, most people were not. I don't need any religion telling me where I should stick my dick, thank you. Besides, Germanic paganism existed for thousands of years. The paganism of the germanic tribes in antiquity was not exactly the same as that of the Viking Age, it changed, as the peoples and cultures changed too.

>there has never been a single degenerate in human history calling themselves Catholic

>Christianity has a hard and fast rule about ANY form of faggotry
Yeah that has worked. Almost no Catholic priests are pedos, faggots and both...

The point is that in order for a christian to be a Faggot he has to do something which is EXPLICITLY against his religion. According to the Sagas and other sources we have historically Vikings liked putting there dicks in other men so much that it was seen as "Obligatory" and did not go counter to any religious ruling or idea of sexual immorality

> There have been Sikhs who were murderers therefor Sikhism encourages murder.
Huh, this really activates my almonds

Wrong. Questioning a man's masculity was seen as a dire offense in the Viking Age, even allowing him to challenge the offender to a duel to the death. Read the Völuspá.

You need a book to tell you not to be a faggot? It should be common sense, vikings lacked this because they were proto-niggers.
Barbarians threw faggots in bogs

But then why aren't you out there in some war-torn shithole fighting for a "good death", user?

Same reason why you're not giving all your money to the poor.

Why would I give all my money to the poor, though?

>fighting proxy wars for kikes
>honourable

So you can have your seat in Heaven. You can also give it to the church, though.

Why aren't you purging/bombing/gassing "dem kikes" then, user? Surely that's a noble way to go, isn't it?
But I'm not religious, user.

Are you retarded?
wanting an honourable death =/= chasing death at the nearest opportunity
and purposefully killing Jews is pretty pointless and means you're probably a psychopath, that kind of bitter hatred is weak faggotry

if you understand anything about theology you understand why the old testament is included

yes its fucking garbage but it has to be included to give context to jesus's existence

>Are you retarded?
I'm not the one with delusions of getting an "afterlife" and spending it drinking booze in some one-eyed sky-fairy's meadhall after getting oh so gloriously shot like a nigger lmao
So no.

It's based on archeology, comparative mythology, textual criticism, and philosophy.

Also there's literally nothing wrong with new traditions.

>"afterlife" and spending it drinking booze in some one-eyed sky-fairy's meadhall after getting oh so gloriously shot like a nigger lmao
So you have no understanding of the thing you're arguing against AND you're retarded, right

good retort

>i-it's not a m-m-meadhall, i-it's a longhouse
>s-shut up, y-you just d-don't understand

You're literally not even trying anymore, I'm only still responding so I have the satisfaction of getting the last word

>THE VALKYRIES WONT KEK ME FOR MUDSLIMES AND NIGGERS
lol damn son

How potent is the sensation among Europeans that the Church has betrayed them? To the point that they're willing to go pagan?

I feel like the church isn't quite the same thing in the US, so I don't quite understand.

Hmm, I sense your loss of temper to be the result of your depleted semen magic supply.
You should rectify this situation by sucking off some of your boyfriends(wait, better make that all of them) immediately.
t. your local nordic semen shaman

you know, you're right
I haven't taken a poz load in at least a week

Betrayed them? Many dislike the notion it was on their side to begin with, it is a Semitic religion after all.
The Catholic countries are the only ones who even really still care about the Church, because Protestantism is un-European

>There will never be a thread on any form of Neopaganism that isn't just an excuse for Deus Vult LARPers to spew shit.

I never asked for this feel.

With semen magic, you can make anything real.

Grow up.

Oh, I'm growing alright.
Check out THIS
*unzips dick*

Something you might be interested to know:

Up until the Middle Ages, all the Pagan European societies were built around cousin marriage, not unlike the Arabs today. Such was how their tribal structures sustained themselves.

The main exception was the Romans. Under the command of the Roman Church, cousin marriage was brought to an end throughout Western Europe around 1100 AD.

I'm sure your father is very proud of you right now.

and this has what to do with my post?

>christcucks replacing yet another native European tradition with their backwards semitic bullshit
By Óðinn, this is worse than marrying a woman.

This is not your parish, zip your pants you gay pedo scum.
Christians everyone.

Lmao

>Odinistic cum magic.
Are you looking for this good sirs?

Germanics were homosexual pre and post-christianization. It's clear they need Christ and the Latin Boot to straighten them out.

SHUT YOUR MOUTH CHRISTKEK! YOU NO NOTHING OF OUR NORDIC FOREFATHERS CUM MAGIC! YOU ARE JUST TRYING TO FORCE HETEROSEXUALITY TO DAMPEN OUR MYSTICAL POWERS! >:(

>whole religion revolves around homosex before Christianity
>first people to adopt decedent secular humanism
>first people to legalize homosexual marriage
>most pro-homosexual feelings on earth
Are Germanicucks a race of homosexuals?

Hermeticism/Platonism.

>fallow

We don't give all our money to the poor because we aren't the rich man who sought to be perfect.

what's the source for that pic?

Pretty close, the Tibetans and Greeks are worse tho. The Vandals post-conversion beat the ever living shit out of the pagan dieing civilization and forced Christianity on the populous. The romans were pretty gross - I recall a festival in particular where they would cut off a wolf/dogs penis and parade it around the town for some reason; also the largest event each year involved gladiatorial matches preceded by dozens of young girls who would fuck animals in front of crowds.
Even Bacchanalia:
" Rome's unofficial but morally acceptable Bacchic cult by introducing the Etruscan version, with five, always nocturnal cult meetings a month, open to all social classes, ages and sexes—starting with her own sons; the new celebrations and initiations featured wine-fueled violence and violent sexual promiscuity, in which the screams of the abused were drowned out by the din of drums and cymbals. Those who resisted or betrayed the cult were disposed of. Under cover of religion, priests and acolytes broke civil, moral and religious laws with impunity. Livy also claims that while the cult held particular appeal to those of uneducated and fickle mind (levitas animi), such as the young, plebeians, women and "men most like women", most of the city's population was involved, and even Rome's highest class was not immune."

You lost you tree worshiping faggot, go stick a spear up your ass for Odin, only limp wristed emasculated faggots who were bullied their entire lives can attach themselves to "warrior codes" or religions, hence why weebs and samurai are so popular, regular strong balanced men don't need Valhalla to be what they are. Plus most neo pagans are mixed race fags who need something to belong to, someone post that pic with the Mexican neopagans

Never seen a picture of Mexican neo-pagans, there are a bunch who like to larp as Neo-nazis tho which is pretty funny. Personally I think religion and philosophy is way more important than race as the white race has probably shoved more objects up their asses than any other genetic group (other than jews Lachiam)

so basicaly they had illegal parties

>regular strong balanced men don't need Valhalla to be what they are.
The smartest thing in the whole thread.

Who cares if its "Illegal" its disgusting.
Rape and bestiality should never be tolerated in a just and civilized society.

>Germanic neopaganism
>Celtic Cross

Pick one

yeah wouldn't he be using le tringle lines symbol?

>NOT SWASTIKA UNTERMENSCH
>vertices