Was there a historical event that caused other countries to hate Americans? I don't get it...

Was there a historical event that caused other countries to hate Americans? I don't get it, we didn't actually do anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Hh2a4PYylzQ
rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No. America hate today is just said because you guys are easy to rile. No historical event still carries weight today except maybe in japan, I guess.

Because they're the current cultural superpower

When France was the cultiral center of Europe, tons of people all over Europe hated the French
The stereotypes from that era "arrogant, impolite...etc" still remain to this day

don't make stupid threads like this please

get thee to int already

youtu.be/Hh2a4PYylzQ

The recent Iraq War was very unpopular internationally.

Ask the Middle East and South America. Also you've imported your degenerate and watered down culture over the entire world.

Or maybe the french are arrogant and impolite to this day?

American foreign policy since 1945.

Communists were 'we support communists, and nobody else'. Americans were 'we support anyone but communists, and we'll even support communists who don't like Russia'.

America is a great place to go to. It's a terrible place if it comes to you.

piss off to int

Theyre jelous of our freedom op

>what is 100 years of interventionism and banana republics
>what is Operation Success

100 years of warmongering around the world

Stopped communism which is humanities endgoal

Iraq, Vietnam, pretty much everything in south america and so on, and the arrogance offcourse

I hate America because I am jealous.

I want to live there but immigration laws are so tight I never will. You need to be a doctor or scientist to immigrate, and that pisses me off.

Europeans just like to blame us for doing some of the same shit they did, but on a smaller scale and more successfully

they call us warmongers but they literally raped and pillaged their way through the whole world.
they robotically mimic the same shit about us in the middle east, but it was literally france and england with their sykes-picot bullshit that completely destroyed any hope of peace in the mid east.
theyre mad because we relegated the entire continent of europe to literally who status,and get mad when we cant point out their irrelevant shitholes on a map. they call our culture shitty, yet consume the products of that culture, including our media, with an appetite as voracious as a quantum singularity.

in short, everybody likes to take their shots at the big guy. its ok let them throw their hissyfits. As long as we still run shit

You bombed my capital city, killing innocent civilians and children. You supported our enemies in the wars before. You directly supported terrorists in our country, giving them money and weapons. You set up a puppet government that is still in power today.

I hope your whole continent just sinks into the ocean.

we bought into the liberal meme hard enough to start policing the world like we owned it and booting out governments that didn't suck capitalist cock hard enough, so that alienates most non-western countries, but we also don't buy into it hard enough to crush a lot of our citizenry in terms of cost of living and jobs by imposing climate change regulation, alienating the west

Frequently sponsoring regime change hasn't endeared America to many.

Also the invasion of Iraq was absolutely retarded. At the time, everyone and their dog knew America's stated reasons for going in we're 100% bullshit.

Why be jealous of a thrid world country?

rollingstone.com/politics/news/six-ways-america-is-like-a-third-world-country-20140305

I hope terrorist homelands do as well

Generally speaking, they don't hate Americans. They hate the American government and many of its politicians.

Being a glorified slum

most of Americucks are mongrel themselves but are quite obsessed with races like no other country..Pretty pathetic mentality

I'm sure if you polled Europeans on what country they hated most, it would be another European country. USA might be top-5 everywhere, but they have more hate for each other than us. I'm sure Germany and Russia are the object of more hate than we are.

given the chances i would gladly spit on American faces without any hesitation whether they are old or just child

Was in Uruguay in 2004-2005. Tag likes these could be seen across the city.

Those are are relative measures though

Not sure if this is bait... but people have their reasons, legitimate and illegitimate. Many would say our interference with democratically elected governments and propping up of authoritarian leaders in other countries during the cold war. All while preaching about the virtues of democracy. Iran being the textbook example. Also the unconditional support of Israel.

It's part of the dualist balance in the universe. While Americans with renegade religious beliefs ended up adopting more extremist autistic attitudes towards "race" relations European countries with more moderate religious institutions had a more temperate opening toward the reception of other races but haven't completely given in, at least in personal belief, to the notions of their equality.

To sum it up, American coalburners may become pregnant with 1 negro child while European sloots might sleep with multiple negros for fun but not bear their children.

America is literally the definition of a first world country

It's amazing to me how little most Americans know about their military history in the past century or so. mean sure the world wars, vietnam, middle east, etc everyone knows about that.

But what people forget is all the south American interventions, puppet dictatorships, and generally fucked up and exploitative occupations that never failed to make the populace hate us. When your ideology is literally "better dead than red" you stop thinking about delicate political balance and you settle for people that are even worse because you're afraid of a buzzword. Even if they weren't communist, and just a tiny bit left wing, the US would totally overreact and replace them with a psycho totalitarian just to make sure no communist/social presence would form.

Now everywhere we intervened is a fucking mess, usually because we supported some psycho dictator that ruined their country, all in the name of containment

This happened dozens of times. So many times you can study it 3 times and still forget the details. My US-Latin American relations class was very confusing trying to separate all the failures from each other.

Meh it may not be as pristine looking as some other developed countries but other countries don't face the same logistical challenges in spreading resources over such a large terrain. America is behind in infrastructure and income equality. The prevalent cult jingoism doesn't help bring things on par with the rest of the developed world either.

This..In Europe you are either European or non-european,that's it.Nobody here called themselves as white..But in burgerland they have different categories for races like carribean,pacifc islander,white(lmao),hispanic,asian,Indian,middle eastern and many others..If you go to every board,be it in /pol/ or /int/ every thread about ''muh white'' is usually made by Americans.what a pathetic people they are

I live in California and I know this is bullshit. White supremacy is suddenly alive and well when you people have to deal with immigrants. All those years looking down on American intolerance and now that you're in the same boat, you're even worse.

Except we're talking about objective measures like HDI and Social Progress Index, in which the US is almost always in the top 20.

I am not talking about white genocide and such things.I am talking about Ameritards who are quite obsessed with races both in internet and real life and take it to another level.
Also
>Americans
>white
having blonde hair and blues eyes doesnt make you automatically white mongrel Ameritards

get the fuck to /pol/ fags

go to pol you fag

you should stay on pol